Author Topic: There's nuts everywhere!!!  (Read 3653 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
There's nuts everywhere!!!
« Reply #45 on: November 02, 2007, 11:20:54 AM »
I'll do it for you Anne, since you are to tired to bother.
"The Who, you are an idiot!"
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 02, 2007, 11:23:56 AM »
Get one of those 100 dB death-screamers if you want a panic button and your ears can tolerate it.

Pressing that lets everyone know what's up (especially the asshole you're using it against, who usually thinks his behavior is normal).

Although I still favor firearms.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 02, 2007, 11:29:26 AM »
Doesnt make your kids cowards because they want to avoid danger or ask people for help or walk away from an unsafe situation.

The Who believes in peace, love, and understanding except when it comes to his own kids.

TheWho + everything that comes out his mouth=walking contradiction.

Ignore theWho.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 02, 2007, 11:52:13 AM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Wait, wait.  What?  So, its MY fault?  Who says I live or work in an unsafe neighborhood?  Shit, there's two retired judges who have offices here and I've never heard of even so much as a prowler where I've lived for the past 10 years.  I'm perfectly happy where I am.  

What an asshole.

:roll:  :roll:

This stupid thread mirrors too many other threads, what is there a "fornits forumula" here or something? someone shares a story about feeling vulnerable. Suddenly it's all her FAULT, and she has to defend her choice of jobs and living situation. Then the best suggestion is to get a GUN.

I see more than a few parallels here to parents and survivors both telling their stories and suddenly it all their FAULT, they defend their actions, and the best suggestion is to get a GUN.

What side of the fence is everyone going to be on when this nut rapes or kills the woman in the office next to Anne, it's determined he is mentally ill, and instead of going to prison the judge orders him into a "program" for rehab???

No... wait.... I already hear it....it's going to be his mom and dad's FAULT for not loving him enough, and we should all get a GUN and shoot them.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 02, 2007, 11:54:54 AM »
I see more than a few parallels here to parents and survivors both telling their stories and suddenly it all their FAULT, they defend their actions, and the best suggestion is to get a GUN.

Normally I have to go through a long, laborious process of making people hate each other before I start offering weapons. Where these 'programs' are involved, I get to do just the easy part.

What's your needful thing?

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 02, 2007, 12:11:10 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
Quote from: ""TheWho""

That explains why you dont focus on keeping you family safe or care about getting help for your kids if they needed it.  Just tell them to grow up, man up and get over it.  Teach them to shoot a gun.... things are starting to come into perspective a little.  See these are not solutions I would embrace nor encourage others to do.  Doesnt make your kids cowards because they want to avoid danger or ask people for help or walk away from an unsafe situation.  

Nope, my kids are fine.  I never shipped them off to be raised by strangers.  YOU need to man up.  If you're expecting to feel safe where-ever you are, I'm afraid you're going to be sorely disappointed.  Again, it explains why you were so quick to send her off.  

I said I wanted to get a panic button or a baby monitor.  Last time I shot a gun was when I was a teenager when Gramps was teaching me to shoot up in NC.  I don't think my kids have ever shot a gun.  What an evil, shoot 'em up kind of a girl I am.

Personally I tend to doubt your kids are okay, you dont seem to be very perceptive outside of yourself.  I think you are a little bent out of shape that my daughter turned out okay and that I was able to head off a problem before it affected her future and this bothers you and many others on this forum.

You said you wanted a panic button (but you feel safe).  You may judge my parenting decisions but your radar is off a little.  If my kids said they wanted a panic button of some sort I would take this as they were not feeling quit safe and talk to them about it and try to determine cause,  you on the other hand view this as not a big deal and would just get angry and tell your kids to man up or get over it.  Kids brought up by a mother with this lack of empathy (along with a foul mouth) tend not to turn out okay.  (there are studies on this)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: November 02, 2007, 12:14:50 PM »
Please ignore TheWho - do not feed the trolls - [/color][/b]

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: November 02, 2007, 12:29:32 PM »
This stupid thread mirrors too many other threads, what is there a "fornits forumula" here or something? someone shares a story about feeling vulnerable. Suddenly it's all her FAULT, and she has to defend her choice of jobs and living situation. Then the best suggestion is to get a GUN.

What side of the fence is everyone going to be on when this nut rapes or kills the woman in the office next to Anne, it's determined he is mentally ill, and instead of going to prison the judge orders him into a "program" for rehab???

Those bleeding heart liberals!!  They will do it every time and who gets stuck with the bill?  Anne does and others like her.

No... wait.... I already hear it....it's going to be his mom and dad's FAULT for not loving him enough, and we should all get a GUN and shoot them.

You are right~!!!! Ha,Ha,Ha,  you have been paying attention and reading here.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 02, 2007, 12:30:55 PM »
Please ignore TheWho - do not feed the trolls - [/color]

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 02, 2007, 03:59:16 PM »
Caught and Baker Acted.  I feel better.

::seg::

Have a good weekend all.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa