Author Topic: There's nuts everywhere!!!  (Read 3657 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
There's nuts everywhere!!!
« Reply #30 on: November 02, 2007, 10:07:37 AM »
Anne, just ignore TheWho - the only way to get rid of idiotic trolls is to just deprive them of the attention they crave.

He's just bored because his unemployment benefits are late this month.

PAY THEWHO NO MIND!!!![/color]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: November 02, 2007, 10:09:58 AM »
You're right.  Sure does 'splain a lot though, huh?
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: November 02, 2007, 10:17:18 AM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""
No wonder Who's kid got sent away. He's honestly expecting to feel safe all the time?  He's honestly going to run away from 'unsafe' places?  Where are these 'safe' places he thinks he'll run to?  Has anyone found a 'safe place' yet??  Hell, Who.  Clue us in!!

If you feel safe where you are then more power to you.  I am not saying you have to move, it seemed from your post that you didn’t enjoy the building/job/people  you come in contact with everyday.  There are people who love that stuff and move to an area where they can carry a gun and dream about some guy giving them crap so they can shoot them.
If buying a baby monitor or gun or machete makes you feel safer than you should do just that, but I would make a different choice that’s all.  Everyone is different.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 02, 2007, 10:17:56 AM »
Yeah, it does. Trust your intuition - if it smells like shit - it's probably shit. Nothing Who posts makes any sense - just like CCM's sadistic ravings either. They are here to subvert and disrupt. Ignore them and they will go away eventually.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #34 on: November 02, 2007, 10:25:39 AM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
No wonder Who's kid got sent away. He's honestly expecting to feel safe all the time?  He's honestly going to run away from 'unsafe' places?  Where are these 'safe' places he thinks he'll run to?  Has anyone found a 'safe place' yet??  Hell, Who.  Clue us in!!

If you feel safe where you are then more power to you.  I am not saying you have to move, it seemed from your post that you didn’t enjoy the building/job/people  you come in contact with everyday.  There are people who love that stuff and move to an area where they can carry a gun and dream about some guy giving them crap so they can shoot them.
If buying a baby monitor or gun or machete makes you feel safer than you should do just that, but I would make a different choice that’s all.  Everyone is different.

Wait, you got this....

it seemed from your post that you didn’t enjoy the building/job/people  you come in contact with everyday.

From this......?

I'm a legal secretary and work alone quite often. My boss is a reservist with FEMA and is called up a lot. He's been out of town for 2 months and won't be back again until the end of December. I'm used to working on my own and really enjoy it. I keep my office door locked at all times when my boss is out of town.

About an hour ago someone knocked at the door. I looked out the peephole, it could very well have been a client, they stop by unannounced all the time. I cracked the door, at which point he forced his way in talking very fast about how he had an appointment. He didn't. He got in, shut the door behind him (which was still locked) and stood in front of it so I couldn't get out. I have no other exit, I'm alone and scared shitless now. He started yelling at me telling me he was the son of so and so and he needed a criminal defense attorney. I look down and notice he has no shoes on. I told him my boss didn't do criminal work (he does, but I wasn't telling him that). Then he got really mad and said it was only petty theft, not a criminal offense (ummm, theft IS a criminal offense, but that's beside the point). He started advancing towards me really pissed by now. That gave me a chance to go for the door. One of my desks is in the middle of the room so when he came around towards me one way, I went the other and opened the door, screamed for him to get out and when he came near me I put my foot on his ass and literally kicked him out, shut the door and called the attorney downstairs. They came up, we called the police (by now the guy was hitting a bunch of other offices).

I'm getting a baby monitor and giving the base to the office next door. Or some kind of transmitter/receiver/panic button connected to another office in the building.

I know this doesn't have to do with the TTI, but I needed to vent. Thanks and sorry.

Yep.  'Splains a lot.

:rofl:

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TheWho's main Nigga
« Reply #35 on: November 02, 2007, 10:27:59 AM »
Its important to have all the social classes, I agree, but they should be somewhat educated also.  Many of the people on welfare choose to be there either thru ignorance or just choice.  Many are 2nd and 3rd generation welfare families having babies to increase their monthly check, trying to get classified as section 8 to better their housing etc..  If we could get them a better education it would be a huge step on helping the ones who don’t want to be there to get out and give them more options.

If everyone one had a college education the people would make better choices with their money.  They would put a little away each month for retirement, rainy day.  They would make better informed purchases….. I had the opportunity to tour an inner city public school a few years back and I (as well as others I was with) was amazed at the stuff these kids had.  Top of the line cell phones, clothes, $200 sneakers, gold jewelry etc.  The middle class kids don’t have half this stuff.  If the parents were educated to buy lower end products they could squirrel away more in a Roth or 401k program, save for better housing, send their kids to a better school, read to them vs. buying them an xbox etc….it all starts with education.

As I think you mentioned todays college degree is equivalent to a high school degree 30 years ago.

Its impo'tant t'have all de social classes, ah' agree, but dey should be somewhut educated also. Many uh de sucka's on welfare choose t'be dere eida' dru igno'ance o' plum choice. Many is 2nd and 3rd generashun welfare families havin' babies t'increase deir mondly check, tryin' t'get classified as secshun 8 t'betta' deir housin' etc. If we could dig dem some betta' educashun it would be some huge step on helpin' de ones who don’t wanna be dere t'get out and cut dem mo'e opshuns. If everyone one had some college educashun de sucka's would make betta' choices wid deir bre'd. Dey would put some little away each mond fo' retirement, rainy day. Dey would make betta' info'med purchases….. ah' had da damn oppo'tunity t'tour an inna' city public farm some few years back and ah' (as well as oders ah' wuz wid) wuz amazed at da damn stuff dese kids had. Top uh de line cell phones, clodes, $200 sneakers, gold jewelry etc. De middle class kids don’t gots half dis stuff. If de parents wuz educated t'steal lowa' end products dey could squirrel away mo'e in some Roth o' 401k honky code, save fo' betta' housin', drow deir kids t'a betta' farm, eyeball t'dem vs. stealin' dem an xbox etc….it all starts wid educashun. As ah' dink ya' menshuned todays college degree be equivalent t'a high farm degree 30 years ago.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #36 on: November 02, 2007, 10:31:40 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Yeah, it does. Trust your intuition - if it smells like shit - it's probably shit. Nothing Who posts makes any sense - just like CCM's sadistic ravings either. They are here to subvert and disrupt. Ignore them and they will go away eventually.

Like THAT will ever happen here... fat chance!

People like to think they're HOT SHIT or something arguing with tar-baby nitwit who-boy. Have fun, you stupid assholes.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: November 02, 2007, 10:32:36 AM »
From this
I'm used to working on my own and really enjoy it
To this

I'm getting a baby monitor and giving the base to the office next door. Or some kind of transmitter/receiver/panic button connected to another office in the building.

Oh, we feel safe!!

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #38 on: November 02, 2007, 10:35:43 AM »
From this
To this

Oh, we feel safe!!

DUH!!!  Because I very often work alone in an office with only one way in or out.  What happened yesterday understandably shook me up for a few minutes.  For you to translate that into I feel unsafe and should move... and quickly, shows your tendency to over-react to situations.  Again, no wonder you shipped your daughter off.  You couldn't handle the pressure and ran, or rather made her run.

Asshole.  Man up.
 :rofl:  ::fu::  ::fu::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 02, 2007, 10:37:01 AM »

People like to think they're HOT SHIT or something arguing with tar-baby nitwit who-boy. Have fun, you stupid assholes.

Sickening, I know... what is even more disturbing is that the admins were at all rattled by this pissant douchebag's bitching and moaning about his posts being altered or whatever.. rattled to the point of killing off admin rights..  :roll:  :roll:  :roll:

Fucking pussies!!  :evil: ::both::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #40 on: November 02, 2007, 10:39:09 AM »
This Who guy talks about "we" as if he's married. Sure bet that wife of his is glad he practically lives on a computer, so she doesn't have to listen to his mouth running all the time.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #41 on: November 02, 2007, 10:42:53 AM »

Damn!  Yep, ya got me.  

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #42 on: November 02, 2007, 10:46:12 AM »
This Who guy talks about "we" as if he's married. Sure bet that wife of his is glad he practically lives on a computer, so she doesn't have to listen to his mouth running all the time.

:rofl: ::blah::  ::blah::  ::lala::  ::huh::  ::madclown::  ::roflmao::  ::bwahaha::  ::bwahaha2::

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #43 on: November 02, 2007, 10:51:18 AM »
From this
To this

Oh, we feel safe!!

DUH!!!  Because I very often work alone in an office with only one way in or out.  What happened yesterday understandably shook me up for a few minutes.  For you to translate that into I feel unsafe and should move... and quickly, shows your tendency to over-react to situations.  Again, no wonder you shipped your daughter off.  You couldn't handle the pressure and ran, or rather made her run.

Asshole.  Man up.
 :rofl:  ::fu::  ::fu::

That explains why you dont focus on keeping you family safe or care about getting help for your kids if they needed it.  Just tell them to grow up, man up and get over it.  Teach them to shoot a gun.... things are starting to come into perspective a little.  See these are not solutions I would embrace nor encourage others to do.  Doesnt make your kids cowards because they want to avoid danger or ask people for help or walk away from an unsafe situation.  

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #44 on: November 02, 2007, 11:16:12 AM »

That explains why you dont focus on keeping you family safe or care about getting help for your kids if they needed it.  Just tell them to grow up, man up and get over it.  Teach them to shoot a gun.... things are starting to come into perspective a little.  See these are not solutions I would embrace nor encourage others to do.  Doesnt make your kids cowards because they want to avoid danger or ask people for help or walk away from an unsafe situation.  

Nope, my kids are fine.  I never shipped them off to be raised by strangers.  YOU need to man up.  If you're expecting to feel safe where-ever you are, I'm afraid you're going to be sorely disappointed.  Again, it explains why you were so quick to send her off.  

I said I wanted to get a panic button or a baby monitor.  Last time I shot a gun was when I was a teenager when Gramps was teaching me to shoot up in NC.  I don't think my kids have ever shot a gun.  What an evil, shoot 'em up kind of a girl I am.

:roll:

Ya know what?  I'm too tired, could you just call yourself an idiot??