Author Topic: Important! Wierd Happenings at CEDU schools.  (Read 7784 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Happenings
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2007, 07:30:27 PM »
Let's see here...

One chick tried to drink laundry detergent and was immediately taken to the hospital and never came back.

I seem to remember them making the same "we will not tolerate crazy people" at House Around the pit. (circa 89)

One chick tried to cut her wrists with a shaving razor. I seem to to remember this more as just seeking attention. I still think they booted her.

One guy starved himself in the dorms for 6 days and refused to come out. (He eventually split)

One guy took a curtain rod (They were solid wood) and went crazy on a couple of kids and staff. They booted his ass for breaking the violence agreement.

MANY MANY people either split, were pulled, or left while I was there.
Peer groups would start with 18-20 people and dwindle down to like 6-8 once they finally graduated or combined with another peer group.
(I'd say that is pretty weird because that is how intolerable the place was)

All I can remember for now....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Important! Wierd Happenings at CEDU schools.
« Reply #16 on: October 25, 2007, 07:55:34 PM »
Speaking as an outsider and reading Fornits, I'm surprised they ALL didn't do something like that.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #17 on: October 25, 2007, 11:42:09 PM »
basil was a small dark haired student from france. He arrived around 1/1/89.

he lasted a few weeks and went ape shit 24/7. it was good comedy because i think he truly was crazy so he would do things like smoke in the house grab staff members asses. and of course he had a thick french accent which made everything funnier. trying to say rma lingo in his accent...
"uuuuhhh youz no make ze bans wiz me - okay - oh oui, bon"

do you remember darrell jones? he allegedly split and they never told us what happened to him. it's right out of the twilight zone.

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2007, 02:08:01 AM »
Quote from: ""dishdutyfugitive""
basil was a small dark haired student from france. He arrived around 1/1/89.

he lasted a few weeks and went ape shit 24/7. it was good comedy because i think he truly was crazy so he would do things like smoke in the house grab staff members asses. and of course he had a thick french accent which made everything funnier. trying to say rma lingo in his accent...
"uuuuhhh youz no make ze bans wiz me - okay - oh oui, bon"

do you remember darrell jones? he allegedly split and they never told us what happened to him. it's right out of the twilight zone.

Wow.. I so totally do not remember Basil. You would think I would have remembered someone like that, and I graduated in Dec of 89 so I was definitely here.

What did Darrell look like? Do you know whose peer group he was in and who some of the other people were?

Offline blownawaytheidahoway

• View Profile
Dj and others
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2007, 07:49:53 AM »
Darrel was a friend. His birthday is coming up. I wish he would find this forum.
Darrel was pulled for financial reasons, we were told.
Then he returned. It was brief and he disappeared again. I don't know if that was of his own volition or not.
Damn, damn good chess player.
He had a tight afro and dark skin, otherwise his features were handsome and slight.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 26, 2007, 07:53:18 AM »
The suicide that castle and I were trying to remember was a boy.

But does anyone else remember a Chris Ca1len? He insisted he was from the planet Zarkon, and refused to admit that it was any kind of game. He didn't last too long, and I believe he split. One of very many stories I would like to hear completed.
Life is a very wonderful thing.\' said Dr. Branom... \'The processes of life, the make- up of the human organism, who can fully understand these miracles?... What is happening to you now is what should happen to any normal healthy human organism...You are being made sane, you are being made healthy.
     \'That I will not have, \' I said, \'nor can understand at all. What you\'ve been doing is to make me feel very very ill.\'
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

• View Profile
YOU witnessed a helicopter accident!
« Reply #21 on: October 26, 2007, 07:58:48 AM »
BB and RO were returning from their last home visit by a private aircraft. They were seated in their transportation vehicle when one of the technicians walked into a circulating propellor. There was a bloody mess immediately followed by a fatality.?

I had raps with these students after they returned from the accident. These students would be leaving the school soon, and I wondered if this event they witnessed effected their lives and the flavor of the program for them.

Does anyone talk to these RMA graduates?   Does anyone else remember this event?
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 26, 2007, 09:51:11 AM »
castle

if you were on your challenge when basil arrived you could have missed him.

blownaway
BB was in my peer group. her father flew up in his plane (i think he's a pilot - not commercial). they had their visit. When he returned to the airport and was in his plane about to taxi a technician got fileted in his propeller. Very tragic for the technician and father but I think it's a stretch to tie this into cedu and BB. On the other hand the kid who refused to see his parents on a parent visit and those parents died in a plane crash on the way home. That is definitely fucked up shit. If I were that kid I'd first feel guilty and responsible and then after time I'd hold RMA completely responsible.
BB is a full on yogi. There was  a NYC yoga school webpage that had her bio on it but i don't know if it's still there.

I remember Chris from Zarkon. That was a game. Everyone knows that there's only earth and Kapax, hoth (very chilly) and of course alderon but that's long gone.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 26, 2007, 09:55:50 AM »
if you were on your challenge when basil arrived you could have missed him.

I went on my wilderness challenge sometime in late summer/early fall of 1988. Peer group 26. We went to the Owyhee desert.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 26, 2007, 09:59:40 AM »
i do remember it being warm when he was there so. late summer/fall is probably when he arrived in 88.

• View Profile
Dish details
« Reply #25 on: October 26, 2007, 05:23:07 PM »
I was in raps with BB and RO both, and I KNOW they were upset and saw it all.
I heard them and saw them describe it.
They were affected at that time.
                         -Anthony Burgess
                      A Clockwork Orange

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 26, 2007, 08:18:25 PM »
If you were in the rap and remember it then I'll have to agree that your description of the events is acurate. My recolleciton on that was average but I don't have crystal clear memories of it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Dish details
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2007, 07:56:16 AM »
Quote from: ""blownawaytheidahoway""
I was in raps with BB and RO both, and I KNOW they were upset and saw it all.
I heard them and saw them describe it.
They were affected at that time.

Lori Rist rap in the New Horizon's  "headquarters"  in Emerson.

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2007, 06:44:41 PM »
I just now finally figured out the initials. Why the fuck do I not remember these things? They were fairly significant, don't you think? Especially since BB was one of my unofficial little sisters.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2007, 06:51:59 PM »
If I were the kid at RMA whose parents got splattered like so much raw hamburger eating a 300+ mph crash into solid ground, I would have laughed and laughed because they would have fucking deserved it.