Author Topic: WHOOMP.org?  (Read 5304 times)

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« on: September 14, 2007, 08:30:28 PM »
www.whoomp.org

Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""TheWho""
This site goes on all night.   I looked into CEDU and WWASP and one was talking about the bankruptcy of their school and the other showed me a group of schools but no mention of ASR or Wolfeboro.  I don’t know all the little points of her stay but she came home very happy and wants to live in Costa Rica and do volunteer work.  There was no local magistrate who ordered her to go. Her parents found the place thru friends who had a child there.  I have to say that it is not abusive at all, the food was actually better than home she said and she did put on weight.  They went rafting or canoing and were able to go into town for movies.  They were very strict on her with her studies, which she didnt like.  She was never a big academic, so I know she considered that abusive since she wanted to drop out of school and they would not let her.  They took most of her clothes away from her for not being appropriate and her mum had to send new ones, which drove her bonko , her mum buys prudish type clothes.

To the who:  Someone doesn’t like you very much.

CEDU and WWASP are totally different entities and are not related to ASR and others.  ASR isn’t your typical place where kids are forced or court ordered to go.  It is more of an elite boarding school for struggling kids, your cousin did well by choosing it.  My daughter liked the food also (doesn’t say much for how I cooked, though!) and they are strict on their rules, especially study times.  I had to send her some new clothes also, there was a rule you couldn’t have anything with glitter and I sent her a sweater with just a little glitter around the sleeve and she wasn’t allowed to wear it.  I never knew why they couldn’t have glitter.  The Costa Rica portion was a nice end to her stay there.  She really blossomed.

Yes, I have my own personal troll, it seems,  who doesn’t like the fact that I speak about my daughters success.  If you read around the site here you will notice most of the posts are negative towards all programs and schools.  Anyone who comes on here with anything positive is hounded a bit until they leave.  This particular troll is a little frustrated that I have stuck it out so long.

The trolls here are notorious for their negativity and ATTACKS.
I am pleased to hear she had a positive program experience. Don't be surprised when this point falls on deaf ears and you are ATTACKED by ZEALOTS.
There are many good programs out there. It sounds like you found one of them.
When I chose a program for my son -- wilderness and TBS -- it was difficult finding REAL information.
I have decided to help with this problem and DO SOMETHING. I DO NOT TAKE REFERRAL FEES I AM NOT LIKE  SUE SCHEFF.
I am seeking VOLUNTEER parents to inspect facilities. Parents who know what to look for. We just put our website up, check us out!
www.WHOOMP.org
Woman Have Our Own Mother Priority

IT'S TIME TO ACT.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline 3xsaSeedling

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 08:35:01 PM »
::jawdrop:: WTF, Anne?!     ::roflmao::
Of all the things I\'ve ever lost, I miss my mind the most.
Wait...I found \'IT\'!!    
oh joy

"Fresh baked daily!"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 08:36:38 PM »
::roflmao::

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 08:36:47 PM »
I know, but this broad is serial!!

:rofl:

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=23173&start=150

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 08:49:41 PM »
furreel    ::bigsmilebounce::

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #5 on: September 14, 2007, 08:58:39 PM »
Anne, when the kids got you that webcam for Christmas I don’t think that was what they had in mind.

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #6 on: September 14, 2007, 09:02:52 PM »
Anne, when the kids got you that webcam for Christmas I don’t think that was what they had in mind.

Fuck off asshole.  I'm not the one who posted it.  Go look at the original thread it came from if you've got a problem with it.

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2007, 09:21:41 PM »
WOW, didn't see that one coming.....
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #8 on: September 14, 2007, 09:31:17 PM »
I know.  I thought it was one of Who's alter-egos posting it.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 09:52:51 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""

Alter-ego…Hmmm that’s interesting.  Trying to give yourself a little wiggle room?  You started this new thread, don’t try to put it on someone else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 09:57:44 PM »

TheWho is a perverted old man.

Why did you bring her kids into this you sicko?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #11 on: September 14, 2007, 09:59:44 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""

Alter-ego…Hmmm that’s interesting.  Trying to give yourself a little wiggle room?  You started this new thread, don’t try to put it on someone else.

Ask a mod if I posted the original.  Ga 'head.  Ask.

Asshole.
 :roll:

I seriously thought it was you.  Pig.
 ::fu::

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #12 on: September 14, 2007, 10:09:37 PM »
Ha,Ha,Ha,  nice try, I am not the motherly type like you, I dont post stuff like that.  If you thought it was me why didnt you take your own advice and ask a mod before assuming and reposting it all over the place?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #13 on: September 14, 2007, 10:11:39 PM »

TheWho is a perverted old man.

Why did you bring her kids into this you sicko?

He explained it before he deleted his post a while back. Some disgusting stuff TheWho was spouting before he was called out as a child molester and someone posted his name and picture from the registry. Now he is more careful with what he posts about himself.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
WHOOMP.org?
« Reply #14 on: September 14, 2007, 10:15:36 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho"

I am not the motherly type like you, I dont post stuff like that.  

Notice how theWho associates this GROSS sexual video with joking about someone else's kid's and family??

TheWho is a sick, perverted old man.

He probably posted it himself just to mess with Anne Bonney!!  ::noway::  ::puke::