Author Topic: Ohhhhhhh I get it now!!!!!!!!  (Read 1025 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Ohhhhhhh I get it now!!!!!!!!
« on: September 14, 2007, 03:12:31 PM »
The underlying problem with all you people is that you are in denial or don't believe that addiction is a disease.

Okay. Why didn't you say so?  It's not AARC it's the fundamentals of all the theory of what ADDICTION is...or even if it exists.  Okay.....

DENIAL.

The legal secretary just abolished the 'myth'.

K bye.
For real.

And you guessed it...I'LL KEEP PRAYING for you sadistic beasts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2007, 03:52:49 PM »
No, we have a problem with child abuse. And besides we already know AARC would label kids who were not addicts as such... What was it called dry drunk?
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2007, 03:59:33 PM »
Ask you buddy ole ANNE BONNEY at the STRAIGHT INC VETERANS BLOG.

MMMM Drugs are us.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2007, 04:05:16 PM »
What was it you had to say about the Wizard calling himself a psychologist?  Or about him working at Kids?  Or about him having no qualifications to open AARC?  Or about the peer counsellors coming from Kids?  Or about the current crop of counsellors, the Wizard's step-daugher excluded (nothing like a little nepotism), are all former clients who began working at AARC with, like the Wizard, no qualifications?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2007, 04:09:26 PM »
Hey, just because you can't handle your drugs, doesn't mean others can't use responsibly.   This is my favorite of your reasons to dismiss us.  It's exactly what Straight said about its critics.  Druggie losers.  

Think outside the box darlin'.  Did you read any of the links people have given you to follow or are you just going to continue the evasive tactics of insults because someone lives in a manner that you can't fathom or handle.  There's a whole world out there waiting for you.  Lose the programming.  Step away from the Kool Aid.   You wont' feel as threatened as you so obviously do now.

Don't worry.  We've all been there.  Like I've said before, I swore up and down that Straight saved my life when I first got out.  It wasn't until I began to expand my horizons a bit and question the dogma that had been so insidiously drilled into my head through sheer force that I began to understand what had happened to me.  Hopefully you'll wake up too.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa