Author Topic: hahahah get over it people  (Read 1289 times)

Offline woobsy

• View Profile
hahahah get over it people
« on: September 12, 2007, 08:23:28 AM »
u people need to let go and get over it man. as fucked up as pathway is it is not the cause off all ur fucked up problems!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2007, 09:50:34 PM »
How do you expect people to "get over it" if the program still treats kids the straight inc way? Go figure... Who said the program is the cause of all their problems? Maybe it affects them all these years later, maybe it doesn't. As long as the program is still running, more people are going to be having more problems than before they went there. Why did you quit working there after 5 years?  :roll:

Offline woobsy

• View Profile
ha
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2007, 08:49:17 AM »
sometimes its time to move on. put the bullshit behind u and live your life. and everyone knows why i left my job

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Who is to blame.
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2007, 09:07:45 AM »
Well, I lived through Herbaceous Perennial Learning Center - a motivation boot camp in Mexico and I am now manager of a program in Costa Rica.

Sometimes I am approached by teenagers, who claims that I destroyed their lives, but in fact if someone is to blame beside themselves (Which I in very rare cases do find they are), it is the relatives and courts, which are so friendly to send them to me. I am only warehousing them until they are 18 and if I did not do it, someone else would. We are after all living in 2007 where off-spring should be stepford children to be shown to the public like a new car or chair.

Some for reasons - I don't know why - it is illegal for parents themselves to put them in a dog cages. So they have to be removed from the house. Where can parents put them otherwise than by programs?

So don't blame the programs. Blame those people who are paying and most important of all: Blame the politicians who have passed laws that prevent parents to warehouse the children in the backyard.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 03, 2007, 01:03:21 AM »
hi chad... no i don't know, why did you leave the program? and what about hilger? shady shady shady. you were one of the worst ppl they could of put in charge of us, how could they, you were more fucked up than we were! your program was what...4 yrs? and worked there after for how many?