Author Topic: Another miracle?  (Read 2836 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Another miracle?
« on: September 04, 2007, 09:15:36 AM »
It would appear that another graduate of All About Receiving Cash will be a guest of the Crown for the forseeable future.  Nicole Parisien, 33, of Nanaimo, carried the message from this world into the next on Aug. 28 after her encounter with one of AARC's miracles.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Additional info
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2007, 02:51:21 PM »
For more information go to the home page for "The Province" newspaper, search Nicole's name or Evans murder.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another miracle?
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2007, 11:11:36 PM »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
AARC
« Reply #3 on: September 05, 2007, 01:07:31 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
This what your talking about?

http://www.canada.com/theprovince/news/ ... 96&k=33926

they are talking about this guy...who for the record is sponsored by Dean Vause and both his parents work there, so josh..if your on here and you have learned how to read...read close

A woman found murdered in the bushes outside a Kitsilano apartment building was a masseuse and worked in a massage parlour in the building, police said yesterday.

Nicole Parisien, 33, didn't live in suite No. 517, but worked there as a masseuse and died there.

Her body was found behind the parking lot of the building in the 1400-block Chestnut Street on Monday morning. Police wouldn't say how Parisien died.
Email to a friendEmail to a friendPrinter friendlyPrinter friendly
Font:

Andrew William Evans, 25, has been arrested and charged with second-degree murder and is to appear in court Sept. 5.

Police said he and Parisien did not know each other before Monday. Neither are known to police.

"Evans fled to Calgary after the crime but turned himself into Calgary police on Tuesday, the 28th of August," said Vancouver police spokesman Const. Tim Fanning. "[Evans] has been co-operative in the investigation."

Police said the vice squad will determine whether the massage parlour was being used as a bawdy house.

When a woman who identified herself as the building manager was asked about the massage parlour, she said, "That's news to me.

"Whatever the police said, I have nothing else. I don't know anything."

Another apartment in the building is advertised online as offering "traditional Thai massage."

A website offering free online classifieds has numerous ads posted offering "soft relaxing massage and much more" at a building in Kitsilano at the south end of the Burrard Street bridge, the same location as the apartment building.

Suite No. 517 is listed in the building directory under the name Goldman. Some residents said the apartment was being sublet.

Most residents didn't seem to know that the fifth-floor, one-bedroom apartment was being used for non-residential purposes.

"I didn't know that that was there," said Cory Melech, 30, who's lived in the building for 41/2 years. But, he said, the elevator seemed to stop on that floor more frequently than on others. "It always seemed like a lot of people lived on the fifth floor."

One woman said she knew what the suite was used for.

"I figured it out," said the woman, who asked not to be identified.

Yesterday, 13 red roses and two bouquets of purple and white flowers sat with three large pictures of Parisien at the spot where her body was found.

"Love, her family," was scrawled on a card, next to a St. Anne medal. St. Anne is the patron saint of housewives, grandmothers, women in labour, cabinetmakers and Canada.

Family members told Global News on Wednesday that Parisien, from Nanaimo, was a bubbly person who had been going through hard times since her father died.

Her murder is the 14th in Vancouver this year.

Offline Mel

• View Profile
Another miracle?
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2007, 01:21:00 AM »
Ajax will you elaborate on this? How is Andrew Evans connected to AARC? Does he have any current involvement or connection?

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Another miracle?
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2007, 12:17:52 PM »
Please see above Mel.  This individual was on the receiving end of extra special AARC magic from Morgana, the Wizard's most valued AARColyte.
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
question
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2007, 06:04:48 AM »
This is a message for Pennersdaddy...

not to knit pick, but I was just wondering where you get your information from (ie. how you know that Vause sponsored this guy and that his parents both work there)?

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Another miracle?
« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2007, 01:26:09 PM »
Not to pick nits, (I don't know what knitpicking is), but what is the relevance of where the info comes from if it is true?

Canadian West."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
andy
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2007, 02:02:05 PM »
I know this because i was in the AARC program, i went through treatment with Andy, and i was around when Vause set Andy up to date his step daughter, hired his dad to be the accountant, got his mom a job as Dennis Feuchuk's personal assistant, and as he paraded him around AARC has the shinning example of an AARC Grad

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Another miracle?
« Reply #9 on: September 14, 2007, 01:55:58 AM »
To ajax:

The relevance for where it comes from if it is true is none, however, knowing if it is true is indeed relevant, hence the checking of the sources. I'm not about to believe everything someone posts on a wall just because they say it's true without a legitimate reason for how they might have come to know this information.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Another miracle?
« Reply #10 on: September 14, 2007, 03:00:06 AM »
Guesst, now that you know the source, does that make it true or not true?  You may have noticed that none of the cretinous AARColytes have attempted to refute this information.  This one's Grandpa sitting at the table for Sunday dinner with his pecker out.

Canadian West."