Author Topic: Something is very wrong with "The System"  (Read 1548 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Something is very wrong with "The System"
« on: August 24, 2007, 09:56:15 AM »
Something is terribly wrong with a system that would allow HLA to get by with the kind of things they have gotten by with. How could the Judge not realize with that many families coming forward and telling their stories, that there is a BIG stinking ROTTING problem at HLA? What up with that. The real harder truth of HLA is that they take familes money and do not follow through with the many promises they make you to gain enrollment of your children.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2007, 10:01:46 AM »
So file individually.  That's where I think you'll truly be able to get things out in the open.  Classes drag for years and years.  Each of the families that wanted to be a part of the class, file individually.

They can't hide forever.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2007, 10:52:44 AM »
After you have piad HLA over #100,000 of your savings, how could you afford to sue HLA individually? They need to be sued by hundreds. I sure hope that the ultra wealthy former parents go after HLA and do not give up their fights!! If I had the money, I would go after them like a PIT BULL!! HLA took all my $$$$$$$$$

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Judge O'Kelley
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2007, 12:34:52 PM »
The only way for your voices to be heard is to write Judge O'Kelley.

Much ado, but it is not over.  The case is still ongoing, I know it is confusing.  Buccellato has put alot of "spin" into his words, which I think he should be made to retract.  The class has not been dismissed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2007, 02:26:49 PM »
Judge O'Kelley does not want to hear from us. I would love to write him. He is a very ultra conservative Southern Judge. I think if we wrote to him, it would just piss him off.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2007, 02:56:53 PM »
i'm sure he's a fair judge for a southern judge. sure, he may be a bit conservative, but look at some of his past decsisions, i think he's pretty fair. He allowed a plaintiff to proceed anonymously when he was trying to get the 10 commandments taken out of the courthouse. the judge ruled in his favor, and even recieved death threats from the locals for his ruling.

keep in mind that it's dismissed without prejudice. maybe there was a good legal reason for dismissal, like lack of concrete evidence (due to the fire?), the whole fornits contraversy (i'm sure the judge browsed this forum a few times, and i'm sure he was turned off by most posters). Len putting the spin on saying it's just a bunch of troubled teens and their vindictive parents suing, therefore it's not credible, definitely factored into the judges decision.

Offline LMJ630

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2007, 03:41:42 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
i'm sure he's a fair judge for a southern judge. sure, he may be a bit conservative, but look at some of his past decsisions, i think he's pretty fair. He allowed a plaintiff to proceed anonymously when he was trying to get the 10 commandments taken out of the courthouse. the judge ruled in his favor, and even recieved death threats from the locals for his ruling.

keep in mind that it's dismissed without prejudice. maybe there was a good legal reason for dismissal, like lack of concrete evidence (due to the fire?), the whole fornits contraversy (i'm sure the judge browsed this forum a few times, and i'm sure he was turned off by most posters). Len putting the spin on saying it's just a bunch of troubled teens and their vindictive parents suing, therefore it's not credible, definitely factored into the judges decision.

Please see the lawsuit thread.  The case has NOT been dismissed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2007, 04:48:27 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

It absolutely did not factor into his decision.  If you were in the courtroom,
you would know about his "fairness"...He obviously forgot about the 10 commandments..  You can request a transcript of the hearing from the
courthouse.  It is worth it, especially if you like chickens.  the fire did not destroy everything, back up files..miles away. it was not an evidentiary
decision.  He honestly didn't care.