Author Topic: Sue Schef-Isabelle Zehnder-Boyd Hooper-Bernie Farrow-Connect  (Read 4931 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Sue Schef-Isabelle Zehnder-Boyd Hooper-Bernie Farrow-Connect
« Reply #15 on: August 24, 2007, 02:20:32 AM »
Is Sue Scheff changing her story about Whitmore Academy?
Thought Scheff said all the Sudweeks' problems were caused by that "evil parent" that she wrote about in her Whitmore blog?
Now Scheff's blaming some little kid?
Come on Sue, it was bad enough when you were trying to blame a parent; but blaming an abused kid?  That's low,IMO.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 24, 2007, 02:32:17 AM »
Maybe this poster who's chatting with Sue Scheff could ask her what her friends the Sudweeks are up to?  The Suds seem to be laying really really low.  Maybe down in Mexico trying to set up some out-of-the country SOUTH OF THE BORDER FACILITY?
Has anyone seen Sue Scheff lately?  Is she sporting a nice Baja tan, by any chance?
Shamo seems to be missing in action too? Could they all possibly :P  be hanging out together? :P  8-)  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2007, 03:13:45 AM »

I take offense to the comparision.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
« Reply #18 on: August 24, 2007, 07:40:10 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Quote from: ""psy""
Sue Scheff definitely was 'suggesting' Harbor Oaks' in 2007.  She recommended the place because a "reknown" PHD Bernie Farrow
had taken a position there.

LOL.. fucker's phd is fake.  SS knows that for a fact unless she was alseep during her own lawsuit (wwasp vs pure).

Such total SS bullshit. Contact me and i'll make sure this info gets to the greens...

Where is it in the wwasp vs pure, it is important  Did someone investigate this for the court?

Quote from: ""Page 174 - Sue's Testimony""
4           Q.                       also     tell     you     that      Cedar       Mountain
                      Did
 5 Academy      sued    Barnie        and   Arlene        Farrow        in    part      for
 6 misrepresenting            their      credentials            to    Cedar      Mountain?
 7           MR. HENRIKSEN:              Object       as    to    relevancy.
 8           THE COURT:          I think                  may be        getting         a little
 9 afield     to   what     mayor        may not       have       happened          in    some    other
10 lawsuit.         But   let's       focus      on this        one     at    least       on that
11 point.
12                          Mr.     Silvester)            As of       February          2002     you
             Q.
13 hadn't     visited       Cedar      Mountain        Academy?
             A.
14                    I believe         I already         said      that.
             Q.
15                   You hadn't          looked       at    the     credentials             of   Dr.
16 Farrow?
17           A.       I don't       recall       if   they      were       faxed      to    me or    not.
18 They     may have                   Actually         they      would       have     probably        went
19 to   Donna     Headricks         who was        doing      the     research          at   that    time.

Moar:

Quote from: ""Page 199-200 - Sue's Testimony""
18          Q.      Goes    on to       say,    talking       about   incident      related
19 programs,       "misrepresent           themselves,         and  promote      deception."
20 Do you     think    that    Cedar       Mountain       Academy     at   the   time    Mr.   and
21 Mrs.    Farrow    were    at     the    academy       were   misrepresenting
22 themselves?
23          A.      Not   at   all.
24                  Okay.      Goes       on to     say,    "Amazingly,        many   of   these
            Q.
25 schools      and  programs         have    offered       PURE an outrageous           amount
                                                                                                 200
   of  money      to    refer       to  them.        However        with     PURE's      high
 2                                                                                                      That
   standards,        we put         a child       in  front      of     financial        gain.    II
 3 wasn't     true,       was     it?
 4                    No,     that     was    absolutely          true.        We were      offered
            A.
   some    very     high      amounts       of    money    including           from    your     client
 6 if  we would         refer       to  them.
 7                    Ms.     Scheff,       in    August      of    2001,      Teen    Help,      not
             Q.
   World    Wide      but     Teen     Help     stopped      paying         you   referral        fees
 9 because      of    the     subterfuge          you   had    going       with     Diane
10 Lucchetti;         isn't       that    correct?
11                    That      is    a completely          false       statement.          That      is   a
            A.
12                                  --
   misstatement           that
                      You never
13           Q.
14                    --    you     are   trying      to   use      that     as    a defense.
             A.                                                                                          I
15 stopped      --
16                    You never         corrected?
             Q.
17                    --    I stopped         referring         to    them.
             A.
18                    You never         collected         a fee       after      July    of    2001?
             Q.
19                        will      explain       why the       fees      came     in.
             A.       I

Quote from: ""Page 212 - Lawyers and Judges and Objections""
12          THE COURT:        All      right.         Is   this    Ms.     Tuttle's        resume?
13          MR. SIEBERS:           No,    it    is    a resume        of Mr.      Bernie      Farrow
14               represents        himself        as    a psycho             st   at   Cedar
15 Mountain.
16                                                                                              this
            MR. FLATER:          And Mr.        Farrow       is   not     a witness
17                                                                                                 side
   case.      He is    not   anybody         that     is   being     called      by
18 as   a witness,       Your    Honor.
                                                                                                   on
19          MR. SIEBERS:           But    Ms.     Scheff       has    expressly        reli
   his   credential's        abili           to   fairly
21          THE COURT:         I'm     going      to    sustain       the    objection        and    if
22 there    is   some    something        Ms.     Scheff       has    relied      on you      can
   explore     that    through       testimony          with    her.
24          MR. SIEBERS:           We did       this     morning        where     she    said     she
25 had   reviewed      the   credentials            of                Farrow      calling      him a
                                                                                                      212
  doctor    and  relying       on him as  now a psychologist      to   pass
2 along   information        to  parents.   That was   the   foundation     for
  the   Mark   D.W.   story.

Quote from: ""Page 327""
4            MR. SILVESTER:              As I understand             the     document,        it    is    to
                                                                         Univ"ersity         in
   try   and     establish        that      Columbia       Pacific
 6 California        what     was     only     posed     for    part     of    its    reasons        and
 7 that     is   the    issue     about       Bernie     Farrow's        PhD.       I think         we
 8 have     direct      testimony         from    Jody     Tuttle      who is       the     owner
   that     system      that    they     went     ahead      and    did      an investigation
10 and    found     out    that     he didn't         have     a valid        PhD.
              MR. HENRIKSEN:              That     is  exactly,         Your     Honor,      that      is
12 exactly       why we need          to    introduce        this    document.            It   is
13 actually        a printout         from     the    State      of California's             website,
14 the   Department          of   Consumer        Affairs,        and     it   indicates          that
15 any   degrees                        prior      to  1997      should       not   be       fected
16 and    the    school      had    legal      approval        to   operate.          The    school
   later      had   problems        and     apparently        Ms.    Tuttle's         invest             ion
18 turned      up these       later      problems        but    Mr.     Farrow's        degree,
19 website       indicates,         that                   received         before      that      time
20             were    authorized.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 24, 2007, 07:45:19 AM »
Page 379
                 Q.      Let's      go to     the     next     page,    page      251,    which     is
      another        posting      by Mark D.W.,              another     posting        by you.        And
      start       out   by saying,          "This      forum     of World        Wide parents          is
    7 absolutely          disgusting,          just      like    what    happened        to   the   young
    8 boy.       Are    you    calling       me a liar?            Are   you     calling      my
    9 daughter        a liar?         Are    you     calling       the   director        of my
   10 daughter's          program       who is       an M.D.       a liar?"         You wrote        that?
   11             A.      I did      write     that.
   12             Q.      Bernie      Farrow       isn't       an M.D.?
   13             A.      He is      a PhD,      a doctor.           At the      time     I thought       it
   14 was     a doctor       M.D.     That     is    just     a mistake        that     I made.        But
   15 he    is    Dr.   Bernie       Farrow.
   16             Q.      That    was a mistake              you made       about     the   director         of
   17 a program         you were        referring          to?
   18             A.      Yes.       I thought         that     doctor           I just     assumed
   19 doctor       was M.D.       even     though        I knew it       was     a phD.
   20             Q.      This     is   one    of    those      programs       in   your    approved
   21 network,        Cedar     Ridge      Academy?
I.
   22             A.      Cedar      Mountain.
   23             Q.      Cedar      Mountain        Academy.          That    you    had   done     all     of
   24 this      investigation           with     your      quality      assurance        director,        and
   25 you     didn't      know the        director         was not      a doctor        M.D.?
                                                                                                           379
               I believed it was one in the same at the time.
1        A.
  That is   my error.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 24, 2007, 08:57:21 AM »
Where is Harbor Oaks Boarding School exactly?  City and State?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 24, 2007, 09:10:48 AM »
Mars Hill, North Carolina; 20 miles from Ashville, NC.

Can't get a lot more remote than that.
TYPICAL.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 24, 2007, 09:22:00 AM »
Harbor Oaks - something strange shows up on the website under LICENSING:
"Harbor Oaks is resistered with the state of North Carolina and answers to all guidelines of the state."

HUH? Is registered and aswers to all guidelines?
But not licensed?

http://www.harboroakesboardingschool.or ... ml#mission

When Sue Scheff  "DR" Bernie Farrow  and Izzy Zenhder are involved in placing and managing children in a facility - it just has to get strange and scary!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2007, 09:56:32 AM »
Harbor Oaks Boarding School, NC.
Even when taking out the "Dr" Bernie, Sue Scheff, Izzy factors; this place seems creepy!

Faith-based facility.

Owners: Pat and Jim Jones (Jim Jones????)

Both ordained Ministers; but mentions no church affiliation.
Both are Licensed Pastoral Counsleors.  What's that, and who licenses this?

Jim Jones is certified as an Adiminsitrator/Principal through SCHOOL OF TOMORROW:  that's the Accelerated Christian Education (ACE).

Pat Jones claims a master of science and doctorate in Clinical Christian Psychology - yet there is no mention of a college or university?

And these oweners hire "Dr" Bernie; and advertise him on their website; showing his Phd - don't they check credentials before placing counselors with young children?
Guess these owners aren't concerned about WHY the previous facilities "DR" Bernie worked for seem to just close down?

Offline *

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2007, 11:43:46 AM »
you can become an ordained minister too...

online ... free

http://www.themonastery.org/?destinatio ... Ordination
eople, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.  As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others. -Audrey Hepburn

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Sue Schef-Isabelle Zehnder-Boyd Hooper-Bernie Farrow-Con
« Reply #26 on: August 28, 2007, 07:53:55 PM »
Quote from: ""psy""
Can one assume that Sue Scheff refers children to Harbor Oaks, also?
No.  One can know that for a fact.

Isabelle Zehnder told me on the phone she helped take a girl out of Carolina springs and put her into Harbor Oaks (was that another "only one" Isabelle?  I thought the "only one" came out of TB? ::roflmao:: ).  She mentioned that Sue Scheff referred there. (I was gonna stick this in the next blog entry... but why not.)

Ok.  So Shamoo says that it's a really wonderful place, and that she checked it out real good (remember Whitmore).  When I asked for details, she said that she had called the place up on the phone and talked to two girls (remember what i've said about peer reporting) who just loved the place to death.  She said that she could hear the laughter of children in the background (remember what she said about Cherly Sudweeks and all those warm, fuzzy pictures on her blog).  I asked her if there were staff in the room listening to the call. She said "of course not".  I was going to ask whether or not it was a videophone but decided to let her continue blathering (while I took notes).

Nah... She didn't mention much else about the school (as i can recall at the moment).  I have my notes on it in the states i'll check when I get back.

According to Isabelle Zehnder, no staff member was present in the room during her phone conversation with these students from Harbor Oaks Boarding School.

Page 6 of the Harbor Oaks Boarding School Contract reveals that telephone calls are monitored at this facilility.

Incoming and outgoing mail is also monitored at this facility

PHONE CALLS PARTICIPATION/ATTENDANCE /INCOMING& OUTGOING MAIL

1.   Regular Progress Reports and Report Cards will be mailed to Parents.
a.   Calls may be made to Second Party to deal with specific issues
b.   Second Party will call the House Parent weekly for update
c.   Scheduled times will be given for the best time for call
2.   Visitation privileges will be granted based upon student’s behavior and level privileges. Parent agrees to abide by visitation policies especially these items:
a.   Pick up and return of Child on time (as agreed upon)
b.   Assume full responsibility for Child on visit off property
c.   Keep Child at home with the family of Second Party on weekend visits, bearing in mind that the purpose of these visits is not primarily entertainment, but rather the opportunity to grow together as a family unit, to check progress in family relationships and to grow in handling “at homeâ€

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 28, 2007, 10:22:12 PM »
Bernie Farrow no longer works at Harbor Oaks Boarding School. Reportedly, he left there in October 2006.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Sue Schef-Isabelle Zehnder-Boyd Hooper-Bernie Farrow-Con
« Reply #28 on: August 28, 2007, 10:25:28 PM »
According to Isabelle Zehnder, no staff member was present in the room during her phone conversation with these students from Harbor Oaks Boarding School.

And my point was that if it was a phone conversation, she could not know if there were others present in the room (what, was it an omni-directional video-phone?)

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 28, 2007, 10:27:14 PM »
@person who obtained this information:

Could you contact me with the oringinal documents you have pertaining to this.  I would be VERY interested in writing a blog entry on this.  I will, of course, redact your name when publishing.