Author Topic: Well hey  (Read 6282 times)

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Well hey
« on: July 19, 2007, 02:15:39 PM »
hey everyone, glad to see your all still here. I see some new faces and some old feces. if anyone was curious I was locked in an abandoned toolshed shooting black water opium and getting into the grateful dead. good times. looks like i have a lotta reading to catch up on, lotsa elan fun.
anyway, friend or foe, drop a line, i missed you all so very much...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
    • http://www.everyanimalmatters.org
Well hey
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2007, 11:08:47 AM »
Just read a cool ass webpage dedicated to Opium and how to make it, process it, use it, Etc. I read nada about black water Opium though. I guess cuz it does not exsist. The history of Opium and Heroin, how these drugs caused wars, Etc..

A lot of these "new faces" you mention have always been here until we were forced to set up accounts we were all happily anonymous.

So, where were you really? In Prison?

Where you kidnapped by a band of roving Gypsies and used as a sex slave to add to beef up their pitiful population that is in danger of becoming extinct because they are all inbred. They needed fresh DNA and Genes to stop the vicious cycle of inbred babies.

They have a entire underground bunker dedicated to this cause. Males and females are mated with one of their own kind to bring forth a baby related to them with minimal inbred damage. After decades of inbreeding they saw the devastating effects it had on their population and the Gypsy women were not going for the inbred look anymore.

Once the man or woman supplies them with a child or two they are released after being given a mind altering pill that makes their last year in the underground bunker seem like a bad dream. They can't recall all of the facts for they are to fuzzy and hazy in their minds eye. Plus it is all about being reunited with the people who assumed they were dead all this time.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Well hey
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2007, 11:59:22 AM »
black water opium, look it up, its basically the only way to intravenously inject it.

and those lovely gypsies you speak of offered to cut my wrists off for five dollars, needless to say, I passed on their offer and ran far far away. They had a lotta metal shit in their face, piercings and such, and were very dirty and generally unkempt. If I was assumed dead, I am sorry. I had to barter my remaining gunpowder and dramamine supplies in order to obtain the opium and the grateful dead box set.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Well hey
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2007, 04:34:10 PM »
so.. no more anons, thats a change of pace. Is elan still running? people still bitching? horrifying flashbacks of rings and GM's and floor scrubbin's still haunting your memories?  whats been goin' on? c'mon I missed a lot... fill me in! good to see the reporter is still goin strong: hi-yuh hi-yuh!
I'm bored as hell here - humor me, tell me a story!

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Well hey
« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2007, 09:13:14 AM »
Why Pinkerton, a Hi-yuh-yuh back at you.  :lol:
Check out elanschool.com. They now have their own forum and you can watch TCK on video talking. Though he seems to have that inferiority complex even on camera, as he has trouble looking into the camera with his eyes.

The Terry Witch is also there on video, looks alot like Merel Streep in the Devil wears Prada.
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
Well hey
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2007, 04:16:20 PM »
Hey Pink.  Good to see you.  Is your attorney still around?

Have a hi-yuh yuhing happy summer and of course, a mongo-happy Indian summer.  

TCK has decided to run for Poland Spring mayor.  His slogan is "TCK All the Way.  Mongo-Indian Rights Today."  He has decided to remain pro-choice, as long as he gets to perform the abortions with his spear.  Also, he is pro-death penalty, as long as he get to scalp 'em.  

He is for lower taxes on tepees, but higher taxes on sundries and kiddie-torture.  He believes in prayer in school, as long as it is retarded Mongoloid chanting to the Great Spirit and he believes that any violations of town ordinances should be punishable by 50 forcible hi-yuhs, a general meeting and a Mongo-verbal reprimand.

TCK is neither a Republican or a Democrat as neither group will have anything to do with him.  He will appear on the ballot as a member of the newly formed Buffalo Penis party (BP).  

More stories from the campaign trail soon.
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

• View Profile
Well hey
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2007, 08:44:59 AM »
Quote from: ""Elan Reporter's Assistant""
Hey Pink.  Good to see you.  Is your attorney still around?

Have a hi-yuh yuhing happy summer and of course, a mongo-happy Indian summer.  

TCK has decided to run for Poland Spring mayor.  His slogan is "TCK All the Way.  Mongo-Indian Rights Today."  He has decided to remain pro-choice, as long as he gets to perform the abortions with his spear.  Also, he is pro-death penalty, as long as he get to scalp 'em.  

He is for lower taxes on tepees, but higher taxes on sundries and kiddie-torture.  He believes in prayer in school, as long as it is retarded Mongoloid chanting to the Great Spirit and he believes that any violations of town ordinances should be punishable by 50 forcible hi-yuhs, a general meeting and a Mongo-verbal reprimand.

TCK is neither a Republican or a Democrat as neither group will have anything to do with him.  He will appear on the ballot as a member of the newly formed Buffalo Penis party (BP).  

More stories from the campaign trail soon.

I look forward to hearing on this news from the campaign trail.

I heard that part of TCK's staff on the campaign trail is Tony/Tanya and the Terry witch. I also heard that TCK's former tribe which TCK shamed will not be supporting TCK. For those that do not know, TCK shamed his former tribe by performing lewd acts on farm animals and taking the *hi-yuh-yuh* in vain. He was voted out of that tribe and since then has formed his own.     *The Indian Mongoloid Reservation* or IMR.

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
Well hey
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2007, 04:46:16 PM »
TCK's former tribe has unleashed a public relations campaign to defeat TCK and prevent him from being elected mayor of Poland Spring.  We caught up to the chief of the Mongoloid tribe and this is what he had to say:

"Me suh strongly oppose Marty as mayor because Marty shame tribe and play with pee pee.  Marty suh arrested many times by reservation police for masturbating horses and sodomizing squirrels.  We suh have documents to prove it.  Hi yuh yuh yuh... Marty defame sacred Hi yuh yuh chant and take hi-yuh in vain.  We suh campaign called, "Mongo-Tribal Veterans for Truth: Taking Back the Hi-Yuh."

TCK has repeatedly denied sodomizing squirrels in his youth but has admitted to masturbating horses "a few times" because he considered it a personal holy man ritual.  He later moved on to sodomizing buffalo and has described his horse molestation days as "me suh youthful indiscretions."

Meanwhile the Buffalo Penis Party will be hosting a boy-man molestation ritual at the old Elan 7 to raise funds for TCK's campaign.  Attending the ceremony will be the Terry Witch and Peter Rowe row row your boat.  Marty's child bride Kickapoo will serve as moderator and token squaw.  Whoever can molest the most boys in two hours will receive a personal photo-op with TCK and an autographed buffalo dildo to commemorate their special day.
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

Offline xres8182

• View Profile
Well hey
« Reply #8 on: July 25, 2007, 12:16:40 AM »
An autographed buffalo dildo?   :o  Hi Pink. How's things in joisey?

• View Profile
Well hey
« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2007, 07:44:45 AM »
Quote from: ""Elan Reporter's Assistant""
TCK's former tribe has unleashed a public relations campaign to defeat TCK and prevent him from being elected mayor of Poland Spring.  We caught up to the chief of the Mongoloid tribe and this is what he had to say:

"Me suh strongly oppose Marty as mayor because Marty shame tribe and play with pee pee.  Marty suh arrested many times by reservation police for masturbating horses and sodomizing squirrels.  We suh have documents to prove it.  Hi yuh yuh yuh... Marty defame sacred Hi yuh yuh chant and take hi-yuh in vain.  We suh campaign called, "Mongo-Tribal Veterans for Truth: Taking Back the Hi-Yuh."

TCK has repeatedly denied sodomizing squirrels in his youth but has admitted to masturbating horses "a few times" because he considered it a personal holy man ritual.  He later moved on to sodomizing buffalo and has described his horse molestation days as "me suh youthful indiscretions."

Meanwhile the Buffalo Penis Party will be hosting a boy-man molestation ritual at the old Elan 7 to raise funds for TCK's campaign.  Attending the ceremony will be the Terry Witch and Peter Rowe row row your boat.  Marty's child bride Kickapoo will serve as moderator and token squaw.  Whoever can molest the most boys in two hours will receive a personal photo-op with TCK and an autographed buffalo dildo to commemorate their special day.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Well hey
« Reply #10 on: July 26, 2007, 01:25:49 PM »
Quote from: ""xres8182""
An autographed buffalo dildo?   :o  Hi Pink. How's things in joisey?

things are going pretty good actually... working, moving further west in jersey, just went to the All Good music festival down in West Virginia, which was pretty damned awesome seeing Les Claypool again. Still got the SVX, etc. honestly, I've calmed down a bit - haha

good to hear from ya xres

• View Profile
Well hey
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2007, 08:16:11 AM »
Pink did you get a chance to check out the TCK videos @ elan's page?

Offline java.gurl

• View Profile
    • http://www.everyanimalmatters.org
Well hey
« Reply #12 on: August 01, 2007, 12:04:02 PM »
Les Claypool...There is a music fest coming in August to Ct. called "The Gathering of The Vibes" and Les and the frog brigade will be there.

A very cool fest. You can camp out, chill, get high, listen to great tunes, etc. Ct.'s version of  "Woodstock". People come from ALL over. Bring your own food though cuz they RAPE you for something as small as 1 scoop of ice cream. Ben and Jerry's sets up shop and charges 6 fucking dollars for one pitiful scoop of "Phish food" flavored ice cream! Fuhgetit if you want 2 scoops or a shot of whipped cream, you gotta take out a 2nd mortgage on your house!

Bridgeport has tons of cheap places to eat right around the festival site. Chicken and fried potatoe wedges for 2 bucks, top it off with a 50 cent ghetto soda and a 25 cent Little Debby Cupcake and you got a good fucking meal! Don't say I did not warn ya!

A few steps away from the gathering is one of our 4 beautifuuuuullllllll housing projects aptly named "Marina Village".

A few years ago it was funny to see all the hippy's wandering around looking for drugs.

Only thing is that this PJ sells heroin and crack not LSD or XTC. Maybe weed, if you are lucky. It is usually "Wet Weed" though. You can get 40 0z-ers and some Henny if you're into drinking.

I'll be there, look me up, we'll party and I'll show ya the sites.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
Well hey
« Reply #13 on: August 03, 2007, 12:51:07 PM »
Thatd be cool but my budget and schedule just doesn't allow for another festival. I just went to Rock the Bells at Randall's Island NYC - saw Rage Against the Machine and Cypress Hill - it was fucking awesome

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Well hey
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2007, 02:47:50 AM »
Rage Against the Machine?

I thought they split up a long time ago.........
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]