Author Topic: Can we throw it away and start over?  (Read 14308 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Can we throw it away and start over?
« Reply #90 on: July 20, 2007, 09:27:46 PM »
Issy and Sue take advantage of whatever organization and individuals they can to further their own positions...to make her own organization look stronger.

TS, you have no idea how many people. :cry:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #91 on: July 20, 2007, 09:30:58 PM »
I do.. that is why I'm so very less than thrilled.

Associating with Issy gives her organization credibility. This in turn leads to the incarceration of children in not so abusive programs.

Let me restate my earlier point about the IRA.

"Bog... etc... face down... etc."

That be some radical shit yo.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #92 on: July 20, 2007, 09:54:50 PM »
TS, you don't have to tell me.  Got that part.  There are so many people out there that you don't know about, trust me.

The big problem with all of this shit is we parents are baited from the git-go, doesn't matter who it is, and we don't see it coming until we've already taken the bate, been hauled in, or netted, then it's too late, we've been hooked, and guilty by association, but not by our own devious intentions, but more by our stupidity, and desperation, which serves people like this and WWASP to no end, while their wallets are getting full, they are depleting our families, financially, spritually, and emotionally.

I would liken them to Vampires, sucking me dry of any and all blood in the name of business as usual, with a little note left on the nightstand reading: "Nothing personal, just needed the money."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #93 on: July 20, 2007, 10:08:56 PM »
Alex-  the lack of transparency regarding CAICA has been pointed out numerous times.

e.g. Isabelle publishes statements like the one below on her blogs, but on the CAICA website, you will find nothing to confirm that there even is a Board of Directors, much less who the members are.

Second, Zehnder has been asked numerous times on the PURE/CAICA bullshit thread about this very issue and has yet to respond.  

Perhaps you can find out the answer to these simple questions:

Does CAICA have a Board of Directors?  If so, when was it formed and who are the members?

CAICA could not exist without you - its dedicated Board of Directors, Volunteers, and those who Support our work."

Let's start there.

Full Disclosure.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #94 on: July 20, 2007, 10:21:11 PM »
Board of Directors

Editorial Board

NPC Committee

Research Committee

Parent Committee

Case In Point:

The above can be found on CAICA's frontpage.  No links, no details, no nuthin'.

Personally, I find this particulary odd in that some of Izzy's blogs are signed:  CAICA Editorial Board.  So who's the Editorial Board writing these blogs?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #95 on: July 20, 2007, 10:50:11 PM »
Everyone damn well knows there's NO ONE behind Izzy's biz, it's ALL her!
 ::bangin::

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #96 on: July 20, 2007, 10:51:24 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
TS, you don't have to tell me.  Got that part.  There are so many people out there that you don't know about, trust me.

The big problem with all of this shit is we parents are baited from the git-go, doesn't matter who it is, and we don't see it coming until we've already taken the bate, been hauled in, or netted, then it's too late, we've been hooked, and guilty by association, but not by our own devious intentions, but more by our stupidity, and desperation, which serves people like this and WWASP to no end, while their wallets are getting full, they are depleting our families, financially, spritually, and emotionally.

I would liken them to Vampires, sucking me dry of any and all blood in the name of business as usual, with a little note left on the nightstand reading: "Nothing personal, just needed the money."

Yep.. and you better believe that the mere existence of Sue and Izzy benifits WWASP. Not only did Sue refer to them once upon a time a case can be made for the bungling of investigations, lawsuits, and other affairs by the involvement of Sue or Izzy.

Vampires describe them perfectly. What does that make Alex P? One of their ghouls?
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #97 on: July 20, 2007, 11:23:03 PM »
Mr. Koroknay-Palicz,
Since you are way too busy to click over to the PURE BULLSHIT and CAICA thread and read for yourself:
Have you read the Whitmore Blogs that Isabelle Zehnder and her friend Sue Scheff have written which promote the defunct Whitmore Academy?

http:www.whitmoreacademy.blogspot.com/

These blogs also praise and promote the owners, Mark and Cheryl Sudweeks, who have broken laws in three (countries): Canada, Mexico and the United States.
Mark Sudweeks was found guilty of Felony Animal Abuse, and lost the appeal; was fined over $100K, and was banned from owning animal for life in Canada.  Regina vs Sudweeks.
The Sudweeks, along with minor children were evicted from Mexico for running a facility without a license.
Cherly Sudweeks accepted a Plea Bargain in the Whitmore Academy criminal case in Nephi, Utah and she is banned from operating a facility in Juab County for life.

The documents discussing the above can be read on the ISAC website:
www.isaccorp.org

You may want to ask your friend, Izzy why she writes such blogs, attacking parents and victims while promoting a closed down facility and praising criminals.  Could you do that?

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
« Reply #98 on: July 20, 2007, 11:34:01 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Gentlefucks, if you're going to attack him for supporting Izzy, post as many links as you've got as to why Izzy and PURE are fucking evil.

Yes, we know you know. But HE doesn't know. Enlighten him.

He was informed all about Izzy 2 months ago on cafety. His failure to do any sort of adequate research is his own failure.

He MOST certainly DOES KNOW.
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 20, 2007, 11:40:44 PM »
Alex Koroknay-Palicz is listed as "Administation" on CAFETY.
What's his job/position on CAFETY?

Doesn't CAFETY have a Board of Directors?
Does this Board of Directors know one of their "Administration" members
approves of referring children to programs that are simply "less abusive" than WWASP facilities?

This seems disturbing, to say the least.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #100 on: July 20, 2007, 11:56:22 PM »
TS, not that I am an expert on vampire behavior, but, as I recall, they either devour their victims, or leave them helplessly bleeding to death, slowly, while they continuously feed on them, for long periods of time, torturing them, and prolonging their ulitimate death.  Sort of like a cat playing with a rat, and beating the shit out of it, but just not enough to kill it, but long enough`to still get some sort of stimulous when it does move, and keep torturing it until if finally gives up, and moves onto the next victim.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: July 21, 2007, 12:43:21 AM »
Please Alex, if you understand nothing else - understand this ...

There is nothing petty about exposing corruption in this industry.  What you call "infighting" is in fact - dedicated advocates and activists BLOWING THE WHISTLE.

Offline Karass

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: July 21, 2007, 01:39:07 AM »
Quote from: ""KPalicz""
In WW2 Hitler was an evil SOB.  Stalin was also an evil SOB.  We worked with Stalin so we could take out Hitler and then we worried about fighting the USSR after Hitler was defeated.  If it helps you, think of Izzy as Stalin (I’m sure you guys won’t find that hard to do).  She may not be our best friend, but she is the enemy of our enemy.  Hitler (i.e. WWASPS and other type programs) is the real threat.  And if Izzy helps fighting them, her help should be embraced.  Once our common enemy is done, then the Cold War can start up and we can go after Izzy and the programs she supports.  But one thing at a time.  If the US and Britain declared war on both Hitler AND Stalin then we would have been destroyed.

But we didn't go after Stalin after we mutually defeated Hitler. We gave Stalin and his successors permission to oppress the eastern European countries for almost 50 years.

We were complacent. We decided that even though communist oppression was bad, it was not as bad as Third Reich oppression.

Your WW2 analogy perfectly describes the situation with 'advocates' who are complacent with "milder abuse" than the abuse that existed before.

Complacency, more than anything else, is the danger of alliances such as these.
Like its politicians and its wars, society has the teenagers it deserves. -- J.B. Priestley

Offline blombro

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/blombro
Youth ACT/CAFETY Board
« Reply #103 on: July 21, 2007, 02:15:07 AM »
In the interest of full disclosure here is the current Board of Directors of Youth ACT/CAFETY, however they are subject to change as there are some issues of the abilities of some board members to function in their duties

Kat Whitehead
Brian Lombrowski
T.J. Curtis
Charles Huffine
Lorrin Gehring
Alex K. Palicz
Andy Domenico
Donna Green
Mor Keshet
Marvin Alexander
Tricia Gurley
Dani Moore

I did have the chance to meet with Kat today and she was not aware of NYRA close association with CAICA, which I was not aware that she was not aware of.  We removed our link from CAICA maybe a year ago, and for good reason.  I will grant Alex the benefit of the doubt that he doesn't completely comprehend how a program that commits less abuse, can actually be as abusive.  His major was political science, not psychology after all.  We have graciously accepted the opportunity to explain the phenonmena of residential treatment/gulag schools to the membership of NYRA, and I would expect after our thorough explanation of the issue that he and the rest of the membership of NYRA will choose to disassociate themselves from CAICA once they understand how CAICA enables programs that are in fact just as bad as WWASP programs.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #104 on: July 21, 2007, 02:42:27 AM »
Thank you Brian - your effort to clarify by providing full-disclosure is much appreciated.  

:tup: