Author Topic: tt  (Read 20163 times)

Offline *

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #135 on: July 09, 2007, 04:28:23 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Well then:  Sandy need to step up to the plate and denouce Isabelle Zehnder and CACICA and Sue Scheff and PURE by name.  NOT simply say she is against "anyone who refers to programs."Why?  Because Isabelle Zehnder denies to this day that she refers children and their parents to programs.It is a play with words.

Sandy continues to support Isabelle Zehnder, and you are being played for a fool, Psy.

Guest, it's not gonna happen.

Smart as psy is - he seems to have taken the middle road which is never wise in a game with the stakes as high as this one is.

I'm hoping he's just had a long day ... tomorrow he may see things more clearer.

Sleep well psy.  You are one of the good guys but I fear that soft spot is your archilles heel.  Buck up buddy!

I don't think Psy has an issue with being a softy.  He is mature and patient.  If Sandy does have an agenda.. it will come out in time.  I do have one question for Sandy...   why do you and Isabelle Zehnder write "love" or "love you" in your salutation?  Is Isabelle Zehnder a relative or old friend?  I know you said she was already in the picture.. but, I found it odd you would sign your letters with "love". Please don't receive this as a menacing question... I am truely curious.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
eople, even more than things, have to be restored, renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed; never throw out anyone. Remember, if you ever need a helping hand, you will find one at the end of each of your arms.  As you grow older, you will discover that you have two hands; one for helping yourself, and the other for helping others. -Audrey Hepburn

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #136 on: July 09, 2007, 04:32:04 AM »
!
I don't think Psy has an issue with being a softy.  He is mature and patient.  If Sandy does have an agenda.. it will come out in time.  I do have one question for Sandy...   why do you and Isabelle Zehnder write "love" or "love you" in your salutation?  Is Isabelle Zehnder a relative or old friend?  I know you said she was already in the picture.. but, I found it odd you would sign your letters with "love". Please don't receive this as a menacing question... I am truely curious.

She was helping my family through a VERY difficult time.  And she did help in our situation.  I was on the phone with her ALOT, I was very grateful that my family had her to help at that time.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
tt
« Reply #137 on: July 09, 2007, 04:36:06 AM »
Kudos to Sandy if she isn't referring to Izzy anymore but I am not sure I understand what you mean about her (Izzy's) hypothetical employer being out of business changing anything.  Izzy will just reinvent herself as she appears to have done since she first jumped on the "advocacy" bandwagon, IMO.

Again, careful with the high hopes and/or illusionary (wishful) thinking. Keep that hinkey meter ON 24/7.

:wink:

Fine.. don't believe me.  Sue and Izzy will be utterly destroyed by this year's end (even you might be shocked).  There will be no spinning the nuke that is about to fall on their asses.  This is real, and not wishful thinking.

Edit: goodnight
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #138 on: July 09, 2007, 04:58:26 AM »
Isabelle's email assured Sandy that either Marie or Sue would answer the phone.  Isabelle showed no reason to explain WHO Marie or Sue was to Sandy.  Anyone reading this email can easily assume that Sandy well-knows who Marie and Sue are.  
And people do not casually sign off with "LOVE" to casual acquantances.

Your myspace was not PRIVATE for a long time Sandy---and it was read by many.  Your relationship with Isabelle Zender did not appear to be merely "casual." It contained messages that expressed a close friendship that included talk of personal visits, intense notes of gratitude, mutual fondness; and familiarity between family members.
Your seeminly dishonesty here is raises many questions as to your motives for posting here.

These postings about an "Aunt" who might live in Washington,  who may have a niece--- who MAY be placed in some faith-based program by her mother appears to be very suspect.
Sandy, if you are playing some role in these postings, then you are being used in a silly ploy that serves no purpose.

The fact remains:  your referred Patti to Isabelle Zehnder; who referred her on to Sue Scheff/Pure for placement in a program.  You pretending to not know who Scheff is is utter nonsense.

----------------- Original Message -----------------
Date: May 8, 2007 5:54 PM

Hi Sandy,

I e-mailed her my friend's name and website to contact for safer programs. Have her go to www.helpyourteens.com and call the 800 number (which is 800-730-7260). Either Marie or Sue should answer, both have experience in finding safer alternatives.
Please ask Patty if she received my e-mail, would you? I included all that info in there. She can also call me if she needs to - 360-903-3951.

Take care, hope all goes well with her nephew. And no - we don't want to see what happens if there's no payment.

Any word on how Desiree's doing?

Love, Isabelle

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #139 on: July 09, 2007, 04:59:25 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""
Kudos to Sandy if she isn't referring to Izzy anymore but I am not sure I understand what you mean about her (Izzy's) hypothetical employer being out of business changing anything.  Izzy will just reinvent herself as she appears to have done since she first jumped on the "advocacy" bandwagon, IMO.

Again, careful with the high hopes and/or illusionary (wishful) thinking. Keep that hinkey meter ON 24/7.

Fine.. don't believe me.  Sue and Izzy will be utterly destroyed by this year's end (even you might be shocked).  There will be no spinning the nuke that is about to fall on their asses.  This is real, and not wishful thinking.

Fair enough.  It's clear you have reason to believe as you do, and I accept that as I know you are a person of integrity.

What I don't believe is anything that comes out of the mouths of persons who are even remotely associated with CAICA, PURE, Sue, Izzy etc.  

Sweet dreams!

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #140 on: July 09, 2007, 08:44:01 AM »
As for the "KID" I don't believet this is a real scenario either but even so, it doesn't matter b/c as TSW said, this shit happens all the time.

Could you remind me of what I was refering to when I said that?

Also...

What does Dizzy, Sandy, and anyone else involved with Izzygate have to do with this thread? You know I'm down with flaming Izzy any day of the week, but this thread is about keeping a kid, real or imaginary, out of some nutbar X-tian fundie program.

Now could we please keep on track and recognize that there is a right time and place for anything?

If this is real and Aunt Kelly gives a damn she will go where she can get some advice. She already knows Psy has a forum and my own forum here on fornits has been offered. No one who cares about her niece as much as Aunt Kelly claims to is going to let some flaming drive her away.

If she really wants help she will go and find it.

Now what makes me believe it might be real, and I haven't talked to the lady at all, but normally trolls tend to pick programs that are more known.

I'm not saying that everyone who comes on fornits asking for help in keeping someone out of a big name program is a troll. I have seen a bit of a trend.

So if something needs to be discussed, discussed some more, and discussed even more about Izzy why don't we kick that up into the PURE Bullshit forum and leave this thread to its intended topic?
am the metal pig.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #141 on: July 09, 2007, 09:17:54 AM »
Wow, yet another flare-up on the Troubled Teen forum, with no shortage of digression and mudslinging...

Time to break out the Preparation H.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #142 on: July 09, 2007, 09:30:12 AM »
:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Some things bring the burnt ass out in everyone.
am the metal pig.

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
tt
« Reply #143 on: July 09, 2007, 11:43:44 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""

Fair enough.  It's clear you have reason to believe as you do, and I accept that as I know you are a person of integrity.

What I don't believe is anything that comes out of the mouths of persons who are even remotely associated with CAICA, PURE, Sue, Izzy etc.  

Sweet dreams!

Sure thing.  Just contact me privately and if I know who you are, i'll explain enough is going on.

gotta go to an appointment.  be back tonite.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #144 on: July 09, 2007, 12:53:52 PM »
You guys are cute when you think people want your advice.  :D

Offline thanks:-)

• View Profile
She's NOT GOING:-)
« Reply #145 on: July 09, 2007, 02:04:42 PM »
The pastor from the school is now refusing the placement of my niece in his program.  He was very angry and stated a "breach of trust" has occured. That "breach of trust" was me calling and trying to get information.  Makes you wonder what he has to hide.  Anyway, I am so relieved!!!!!!!!

Thanks for all of your input.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #146 on: July 09, 2007, 02:38:10 PM »
I know you think its over at this point - but I doubt you'll find that's the case. You should still try and educate your sister as to the dangers of sending a child off to a program. The books already mentioned ( an American Gulag and Jesus Land ) are important, and I hope you will get copies and share them.  You should also get a copy of,  Help at Any Cost: how the Troubled Teen Industry Cons Parents and Hurts Kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #147 on: July 09, 2007, 03:04:26 PM »
But Aunt Kelly, what will this mother do about the condoms, and your nieces unacceptable behaviors just because this one faith-based program won't take her because of your interfering actions?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #148 on: July 09, 2007, 03:19:59 PM »
Damn, if that's all it takes to keep a kid out of these places, let's all start calling programs claiming to be a relative and wanting to know more about the program.

We ought to be able to do at least 50 a day.

Not counting WWASPS and ASPEN, which would have to be divided into regions.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #149 on: July 09, 2007, 03:21:45 PM »
But Aunt Kelly, what will this mother do about the condoms, and your nieces unacceptable behaviors just because this one faith-based program won't take her because of your interfering actions?

Do about the condoms?  What do you suggest she "do" about the condoms?  Hell, I'm glad to hear she's being smart and using them!!