Author Topic: tt  (Read 20162 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #120 on: July 09, 2007, 04:02:28 AM »
Quote from: ""Sandy""
I would NEVER put/send/refer or otherwise want any child to be in a hellhole program.  Isabelle was involved BEFORE I was asked to assist and had any knowledge where my stepdaughter was.  

I searched the internet trying to pull info before and while dealing with all this.  I had NOTHING negative that pulled up.  I'm SURE I am not the only parent to experience this.

I am sorry that I gave "Patti" info.  I have since removed any TB off my myspace page and it's private now.  It will never happen again with me.

Do you or do you not support CAICA?

Let's start there.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
    • http://homepage.mac.com/psyborgue/
tt
« Reply #121 on: July 09, 2007, 04:03:11 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Don't lay down with dogs and come back bitchin' about those fleas ... that ain't no denounciation, it was a chicken shit bone thrown out to save somebody's ass.  You've lost your objectivity psy, hopefully not for long, because that would be a true loss.

Objectivity?  I haven't made a judgement one way of the other.  Frankly, I am leaning in your direction, however, I am not 100% sure.  Objectivity is looking at all sides of things.  People are innocent until being proven guilty beyond a reasonable doubt.  Is it reasonable that she could be fooled by a false advocate who DOESN'T show up on Google becuase she uses reputation defender to cover her tracks?  Yes!  In any case, if she was referring for Izzy, she sure as hell isn't going to be doing it anymore, in which case, she is no longer a danger and there is no point to attack her further.
Benchmark Young Adult School - bad place [archive.org link]
Sue Scheff Truth - Blog on Sue Scheff
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #122 on: July 09, 2007, 04:05:37 AM »
Well then:  Sandy need to step up to the plate and denouce Isabelle Zehnder and CACICA and Sue Scheff and PURE by name.  NOT simply say she is against "anyone who refers to programs."Why?  Because Isabelle Zehnder denies to this day that she refers children and their parents to programs.It is a play with words.

Sandy continues to support Isabelle Zehnder, and you are being played for a fool, Psy.

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #123 on: July 09, 2007, 04:06:55 AM »
quote]

Let's start there.[/quote]

I do NOT support ANY entity that promotes any child going to a program.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #124 on: July 09, 2007, 04:09:14 AM »
Quote from: ""Sandy""
quote]

Let's start there.

I do NOT support ANY entity that promotes any child going to a program.[/quote]

Just can't say the word can ya ... C A I C A.

Case closed.

:roll:

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #125 on: July 09, 2007, 04:10:08 AM »
Well then:  Sandy need to step up to the plate and denouce Isabelle Zehnder and CACICA and Sue Scheff and PURE by name.  NOT simply say she is against "anyone who refers to programs."Why?  Because Isabelle Zehnder denies to this day that she refers children and their parents to programs.It is a play with words.

Sandy continues to support Isabelle Zehnder, and you are being played for a fool, Psy.

I do not support CAICA, Isabelle or anyone else.  I do not even know who Sue is, only what I have read on here about her.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #126 on: July 09, 2007, 04:12:07 AM »
Sandy will not answer the direct question, will she?

Because Isabelle Zehnder lies when she says she does not refer children to programs.  She has admitted she refer a child to an UN-NAMED program.

Isabelled Zehnder also referred Patti Atwoods to Sue Scheff/Pure and to Sunrise Adolescent Transports.

Sandy does support Isabelle Zehnder, CAICA.
That is clear.

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #127 on: July 09, 2007, 04:13:20 AM »
Sandy will not answer the direct question, will she?

Because Isabelle Zehnder lies when she says she does not refer children to programs.  She has admitted she refer a child to an UN-NAMED program.

Isabelled Zehnder also referred Patti Atwoods to Sue Scheff/Pure and to Sunrise Adolescent Transports.

Sandy does support Isabelle Zehnder, CAICA.
That is clear.

Did I NOT just answer that?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #128 on: July 09, 2007, 04:14:14 AM »

Guest, it's not gonna happen.

Smart as psy is - he seems to have taken the middle road which is never wise in a game with the stakes as high as this one is.

I'm hoping he's just had a long day ... tomorrow he may see things more clearer.

Sleep well psy.  You are one of the good guys but I fear that soft spot is your archilles heel.  Buck up buddy!

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #129 on: July 09, 2007, 04:15:52 AM »

Smart as psy is - he seems to have taken the middle road which is never wise in a game with the stakes as high as this one is.

I'm hoping he's just had a long day ... tomorrow he may see things more clearer.

Sleep well psy.  You are one of the good guys but I fear that soft spot is your archilles heel.  Buck up buddy!

Do you NOT see the above post?  I do NOT support CAICA, Isabelle or anyone else..............

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
tt
« Reply #130 on: July 09, 2007, 04:17:10 AM »

She isn't on Izzy's myspace.  Go flame the Space Cookies... they haven't yet removed her.

I am not being played for anything.  I gave her information via email, she sent back an apology.  That was about the limit of her "playing" me.  What danger is she?  Does she have a website referring parents to programs?  NO  Could she still be referring on behalf of Izzy?  Hypothetically, yes, but it won't matter soon because her hypothetical employer is about to be out of a job (watch.... i am no fool).  Meanwhile, there are better fish to fry, such as this Jesus-freak hellhole this thread was started about, and there is a kid in imminent danger of getting sent there.
"Our services are free; we do not make a profit. Parents of troubled teens ourselves, PURE strives to create a safe haven of truth and reality." - Sue Scheff - August 13th, 2007 (fukkin surreal)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #131 on: July 09, 2007, 04:19:36 AM »
Err ... let's qualify support.  Do you consider Isabelle a "friend" or foe?

As for Scheffie - not knowing who she is?  That's rich.  I read the emails and you didn't seem confused or even curious about who Sue or Marie are.

Come on Sandy.  Let's just call it quits on this dumb ass game.

It's assinine to expect others to suspend their critical thinking skills.

Offline Sandy

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #132 on: July 09, 2007, 04:25:57 AM »
Err ... let's qualify support.  Do you consider Isabelle a "friend" or foe?

As for Scheffie - not knowing who she is?  That's rich.  I read the emails and you didn't seem confused or even curious about who Sue or Marie are.

Come on Sandy.  Let's just call it quits on this dumb ass game.

It's assinine to expect others to suspend their critical thinking skills.

I consider Isabelle an aquaintance.  Someone that helped when she was needed to.  I have millions of aquaintances, I think everyone does.  My family used her as a mediator, she was good at that in this particular instance.  How do you view people that you have done business with?

As far as Sue, Isabelle said she was a friend of hers. I did not have any contact with her.

I have since been on the internet reading up on a lot of things.  I have already apologized, what more do you want?

Offline psy

• Administrator
    • View Profile
tt
« Reply #133 on: July 09, 2007, 04:26:55 AM »

Middle road?  Middle ROAD?!?!?  Do I look like fucking Kevin August to you?  Where some people use a bulldozer, I use a scalpel.  Pm me and i'll explain what my strategy is.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tt
« Reply #134 on: July 09, 2007, 04:28:19 AM »
Quote from: ""psy""

She isn't on Izzy's myspace.  Go flame the Space Cookies... they haven't yet removed her.

I am not being played for anything.  I gave her information via email, she sent back an apology.  That was about the limit of her "playing" me.  What danger is she?  Does she have a website referring parents to programs?  NO  Could she still be referring on behalf of Izzy?  Hypothetically, yes, but it won't matter soon because her hypothetical employer is about to be out of a job (watch.... i am no fool).  Meanwhile, there are better fish to fry, such as this Jesus-freak hellhole this thread was started about, and there is a kid in imminent danger of getting sent there.

THe Space Cookies have more to gain by the publicity than they do taking a stand for their own comrades.  Sad situation, IMO.

As for the "KID" I don't believet this is a real scenario either but even so, it doesn't matter b/c as TSW said, this shit happens all the time.

Kudos to Sandy if she isn't referring to Izzy anymore but I am not sure I understand what you mean about her (Izzy's) hypothetical employer being out of business changing anything.  Izzy will just reinvent herself as she appears to have done since she first jumped on the "advocacy" bandwagon, IMO.

Again, careful with the high hopes and/or illusionary (wishful) thinking. Keep that hinkey meter ON 24/7.

:wink: