Author Topic: Niles wants to fuck a program mom  (Read 10528 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Niles wants to fuck a program mom
« Reply #15 on: June 25, 2007, 11:03:14 PM »
Someone who is jealous that niles isn't fucking her from behind till her eyes pop out.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 25, 2007, 11:04:51 PM »
:rofl: You don't say?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 25, 2007, 11:08:21 PM »
Also she is known to have had a bit of a hate on for dah gook from the old cheiftain forum days.

Prolly wants it from behind from him also. I personally think TSW would be better not bothering with fornits anymore. A waste of his time.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2007, 11:14:07 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Also she is known to have had a bit of a hate on for dah gook from the old cheiftain forum days.

Prolly wants it from behind from him also. I personally think TSW would be better not bothering with fornits anymore. A waste of his time.

Where the hell did she pop up from? What the fuck's she doing here anyway? Is she a program parent?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 26, 2007, 12:11:39 AM »
Big time supporter of Sue Scheff who TSW crapped all over on the Chieftain forums.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 26, 2007, 12:17:14 AM »
She should fuck off; is she the one who's been posting on the Elan forum with along with that dickhead Toetag, Inc. these days?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 26, 2007, 12:22:24 AM »
Big time supporter of Sue Scheff who TSW crapped all over on the Chieftain forums.

Wrong again. I am no friend of izzy and sue. I could care less about the chieftan forum. I honestly would like to know why such a degrading message is seen as passing for laugh your ass off wit? Why taking over whole threads with messages designed to digust people is a good thing? Why this forum is passionate about free speech but a man who has a history of bullying people has an entire thread that he has the right to censor? These are not crazy questions to ask.

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 26, 2007, 12:51:07 AM »
What's degrading about wanting to fuck a program mom?

Oh, wait...is this just more faking of moral outrage?  :question:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 26, 2007, 01:53:25 AM »

Wrong again. I am no friend of izzy and sue. I could care less about the chieftan forum. I honestly would like to know why such a degrading message is seen as passing for laugh your ass off wit? Why taking over whole threads with messages designed to digust people is a good thing? Why this forum is passionate about free speech but a man who has a history of bullying people has an entire thread that he has the right to censor? These are not crazy questions to ask.

What threads were taken over? He launched his own threads for this laugh fest.

More morale outrage no doubt that hasn't a shred of relavence.  

TRY again LEXI!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 26, 2007, 02:58:36 AM »
Take a look at the troubled teen industry thread. Then tell me what can the public get out of the jewgold thread? Or the bullshit aaron is a hypocrite thread? What relevance does his view on jews or christians have? Why should anyone with any graymatter take him seriously when he asks what anyone is doing to help kids when he spends time actively picking fights with them and childishly threatening to leave? you will note Aaron keeps saying he will leave but he stays around and habitually just plays bullshit mindgames.

There are plenty of Jews who would not find it funny to see pictures of hitler. There are many people who dont want to open a link and have a virus come up. If i were this buzzkill woman I would not be happy to be asked the question he did. None of it is fucking funny.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 26, 2007, 06:54:24 AM »
Take a look at the troubled teen industry thread. Then tell me what can the public get out of the jewgold thread? Or the bullshit aaron is a hypocrite thread? What relevance does his view on jews or christians have? Why should anyone with any graymatter take him seriously when he asks what anyone is doing to help kids when he spends time actively picking fights with them and childishly threatening to leave? you will note Aaron keeps saying he will leave but he stays around and habitually just plays bullshit mindgames.

There are plenty of Jews who would not find it funny to see pictures of hitler. There are many people who dont want to open a link and have a virus come up. If i were this buzzkill woman I would not be happy to be asked the question he did. None of it is fucking funny.

So what have you done to help kids?

Offline Truth Searcher

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 26, 2007, 08:18:03 AM »
So what have you done to help kids?

I think the first place to start is by having intelligent conversations with parents who have either placed kids or who are considering it.

Just for arguments sake lets consider this scenario:  a parent who is considering a placement peruses the web for program info.  That parent stumbles in the Fornits Forum and begins reading threads like this one or any of a number of other ridiculous posts.  Is that parent going to take any worthwhile information from such an experience?  Probably not.

The trouble is that there is very valuable experience and information on this site, but it is often hidden behind such superfluous posts as "Niles wants to fuck a program mom".  Actually it's not just hidden ... it's obliterated.

How in the name of all that is intelligent, does that kind of discourse help kids?

Ya wanna help kids?  Reach their parents with your stories ... your information and resources.  Stop the immature shock and awe posts.  It is neither shocking or awe inspiring.  It's a waste.
quot;The test of the morality of a society is what is does for it\'s children\"

Deitrich Bonhoeffer

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 26, 2007, 08:24:15 AM »
That is wasn't the question now was it? Take your time to read it again.

I'll restate it:

WHAT have YOU done to help?

And don't make any assumptions about my identity either.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 26, 2007, 09:01:29 AM »
i refuse to answer that as i do not want to make my id known. What do these threads do to hlp anyone. You still did not answer this?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2007, 09:10:36 AM »
They made me laugh my ass off. So they did provide some well needed comedy relief. Obviously they give you something to do with all your fake moral outrage.