Author Topic: Function Junction - Answer the Question:  (Read 7759 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Function Junction - Answer the Question:
« on: June 04, 2007, 07:27:46 AM »
Did Len lie to the court or to the parents?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 04, 2007, 09:43:28 AM »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 04, 2007, 10:44:53 AM »
WHY EVEN BOTHER WITH THIS PERSONA NON GRATA. [FJ] IS FROM HLA
ACCORDING TO SOURCES.  [FJ] SHOULD STICK TO WHAT CHARLES
CATES WAS REPORTEDLY REQUIRED TO DO FOR BUCCI - SADLY DISTORT THE TRUTH AND DETRACT FROM THE ISSUES AT HAND.

SUGGESTION - IGNORE [FJ]  GARBAGE IS THROWN OUT, NOT FED!

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 04, 2007, 01:14:45 PM »
I disagree.  FJ should be encouraged to keep talking.  The more he says, the more he contradicts public record and the more he destroys his own and HLA's credibility.

Personally, I love for these  types to keep on posting because they do more damage to themselves than good.  Any parent reading FJ's posts (except when FJ is posing as a parent :wink: ) should be fairly disturbed by his comments and demeanor.  This keeps kids out of HLA, which, afterall, is the goal here, is it not?

His refusing to answer this simple question speaks volumes about him and HLA.  The longer he avoids answering, the more credence is lended to the notion that Buccellato decieved both the court and the parents.  

FJ knows Len lied in a sworn affadavit and also to parents.  This is why he won't answer!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
D- Junction
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2007, 06:08:35 PM »
If DJ is:

1) Currently employed by HLA
2) An administratir or management team member
3) Well written and educated

Why hasn't anyone posted DJs identity?

This is a small potential group...like only even potentially two or three people.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 04, 2007, 06:10:21 PM »
I think you meant "FJ" not "DJ"...
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Function Junction

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2007, 09:45:59 PM »
Did he lie?  I have no idea.  Note the date on the affidavit is February 2nd and the date of the letter is April 25.  That's enough time to put financial resources together.  I also don't see where he said the school would close, just that the school is imminently in danger of being closed.  I haven't thought he was the best businessman, but maybe I should give him more credit if he put together resources to keep the school going.  Now, when the next person says, "He must have done something illegal to get that money!", please point to facts or evidence that he (not another employee or the school) did.  I post plenty of assumptions on here, but I don't believe I've ever accused someone of a serious crime without hard evidence.  If he did something illegal, I hope he gets whatever consequences are in the law.

I'd need more information to make a judgement like this.  If he lied, I'll back you on calling it a lie.  I don't support people who are intentionally deceptive.  I'm not here to drink the cool-aid, just poke holes in assumptions.

Parents and other objective parties.  Please watch to see how long it takes for the responses to turn into cursing and maligning.
I think there's only been a couple posts disagreeing with me that have been intelligent, good arguments, and respectful.

Now let's see who you accuse me of being.  I'm really enjoying the guessing!  I'm starting to think about actually going under a bunch of other pseudonyms.  That could actually be kind of fun.  Thanks for the suggestion!

Love you guys!
arl The Baptist = Devin The Unemployed

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 04, 2007, 11:16:54 PM »
Did he lie? I have no idea. Note the date on the affidavit is February 2nd and the date of the letter is April 25. That's enough time to put financial resources together. I also don't see where he said the school would close, just that the school is imminently in danger of being closed. I haven't thought he was the best businessman, but maybe I should give him more credit if he put together resources to keep the school going.

But Sybil, we already know what the financial situation is there. So the question remains. Was Len merely playing to the judges sympathy or did he lie to parents?

Now, when the next person says, "He must have done something illegal to get that money!", please point to facts or evidence that he (not another employee or the school) did. I post plenty of assumptions on here, but I don't believe I've ever accused someone of a serious crime without hard evidence. If he did something illegal, I hope he gets whatever consequences are in the law.

Interesting. Would you consider this to be an accusation?

I think this was done by an anti-HLA'er (one of the delightful people from Fornits?) who is trying to embarrass HLA and try to close the school since it's still operating.

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... &start=150

I'd need more information to make a judgement like this. If he lied, I'll back you on calling it a lie. I don't support people who are intentionally deceptive. I'm not here to drink the cool-aid, just poke holes in assumptions.

No you wouldn't, youre far to devoted an employee. As far as poking holes in assumptions, would it include these?

I post plenty of assumptions on here

Parents and other objective parties. Please watch to see how long it takes for the responses to turn into cursing and maligning.

There's really no need to. Youre so blatently obvious that you save us the trouble of insulting you. You on the other hand have resorted to insults on numerous occasions. You do this because you have no real response for that "harder truth" were confronting you with.

I think there's only been a couple posts disagreeing with me that have been intelligent, good arguments, and respectful.

Quite true, its too bad you arent capable of replying in the same manner.

Now let's see who you accuse me of being

There isnt any mystery, we know youre an hla employee.

I'm really enjoying the guessing!

I'm sure you do, and its cute really.  This is really no different from when you were a kid and you remained in your hiding spot long after you'd been found during hide and seek.

I'm starting to think about actually going under a bunch of other pseudonyms. That could actually be kind of fun. Thanks for the suggestion!

Whatever you say Sybil.

Love you guys!

We love you too. Kisses.

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 08, 2007, 11:04:42 PM »
We love you too. Kisses

Whoa Tiger!  Both hands on the keyboard!

I'm not really sure where to begin with that last post; you were all over the place and it really didn't address very much of the topic, just me.  I appreciate your fondness, but at least do a better job of addressing the topic.  Please clarify what you mean.  I guess I'm pretty dense, but you have a link to a whole page.  I have no idea what you are referencing.  The only part that might make sense is where I said, "I don't accuse someone of something illegal without hard evidence", but then wondered whether someone from Fornits did it.  Let me make this clearer.  Before I accuse a particular individual (name) of a felony, I need hard evidence.  Wondering whether it is someone from Fornits isn't a direct accusation of an individual by name.  My statement was referring to FLCCowdude's comment that Len probably did it, followed by a couple others (not everyone) who tried to find some motivation for him to do it.  You need to go back and read that entire thread.

I hate doing this because it seems I have to do it a lot, but I'll once again review my statements.  I'll put it by number so you have an easier time of cutting and pasting.  By the way, I've got to give you kudos for the amount of work you put into these posts.  I'm too lazy to cut and paste.  After 3,043 posts your parents must be proud!  Now back to the issue at hand.

1.  2 months (time between affidavit and letter to parents) is enough time to get a loan, financial supporters, sell stocks/bonds, etc.  I'm sure the financial state is horrific, but the affidavit never said HLA would close, just that it was in a great deal of financial danger and was in imminent danger of closing.  If I was in the same financial shape, I'd be worried about declaring bankruptcy and would tell the court so.  I think you would do the same.  You would have a point if he said HLA was going to close, but the affidavit didn't say that.  You're disappointed HLA didn't close and need to figure out a way to make it sound like a lie.  Maybe it was a lie, maybe it wasn't.  This just isn't enough information for me to make that determination.  As I said, if it is a lie, I'll back you on it.  But to say this "probably will happen" and ultimately doesn't, does not constitute a lie.

2.  “Poking holes in assumptions.”  Let me clarify.  My statement inviting others to see responses that malign others is based on evidence of this.  Anyone can go back and read posts from people who challenge the negative.  I'm simply referring to a history of cursing, name-calling, and maligning that you and others use when you can't stick to the issue.  After 3,043 posts, I'm sure it's hard to remember.  I invite everyone to go back and look at Robert Bruce’s past posts.  You have a lot to choose from.  You make your own determination.

Sincerely,

Function Junction=Deborah=Dysfunction Junction=Paris Hilton=Grand Master Flash=Mitt Romney=Al Franken=Lil’ Kim=Robert Bruce=Milk Gargling Death Penalty=Guest And the rest of the Function Junctions out there.  Stay strong my peeps!

As always, I send out hugs to all!   :wave:  ::dove::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
NO FAIR
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2007, 01:19:42 AM »
Quote from: ""Function Junction""
We love you too. Kisses

Whoa Tiger!  Both hands on the keyboard!

I'm not really sure where to begin with that last post; you were all over the place and it really didn't address very much of the topic, just me.  I appreciate your fondness, but at least do a better job of addressing the topic.  Please clarify what you mean.  I guess I'm pretty dense, but you have a link to a whole page.  I have no idea what you are referencing.  The only part that might make sense is where I said, "I don't accuse someone of something illegal without hard evidence", but then wondered whether someone from Fornits did it.  Let me make this clearer.  Before I accuse a particular individual (name) of a felony, I need hard evidence.  Wondering whether it is someone from Fornits isn't a direct accusation of an individual by name.  My statement was referring to FLCCowdude's comment that Len probably did it, followed by a couple others (not everyone) who tried to find some motivation for him to do it.  You need to go back and read that entire thread.

I hate doing this because it seems I have to do it a lot, but I'll once again review my statements.  I'll put it by number so you have an easier time of cutting and pasting.  By the way, I've got to give you kudos for the amount of work you put into these posts.  I'm too lazy to cut and paste.  After 3,043 posts your parents must be proud!  Now back to the issue at hand.

1.  2 months (time between affidavit and letter to parents) is enough time to get a loan, financial supporters, sell stocks/bonds, etc.  I'm sure the financial state is horrific, but the affidavit never said HLA would close, just that it was in a great deal of financial danger and was in imminent danger of closing.  If I was in the same financial shape, I'd be worried about declaring bankruptcy and would tell the court so.  I think you would do the same.  You would have a point if he said HLA was going to close, but the affidavit didn't say that.  You're disappointed HLA didn't close and need to figure out a way to make it sound like a lie.  Maybe it was a lie, maybe it wasn't.  This just isn't enough information for me to make that determination.  As I said, if it is a lie, I'll back you on it.  But to say this "probably will happen" and ultimately doesn't, does not constitute a lie.

2.  “Poking holes in assumptions.”  Let me clarify.  My statement inviting others to see responses that malign others is based on evidence of this.  Anyone can go back and read posts from people who challenge the negative.  I'm simply referring to a history of cursing, name-calling, and maligning that you and others use when you can't stick to the issue.  After 3,043 posts, I'm sure it's hard to remember.  I invite everyone to go back and look at Robert Bruce’s past posts.  You have a lot to choose from.  You make your own determination.

Sincerely,

Function Junction=Deborah=Dysfunction Junction=Paris Hilton=Grand Master Flash=Mitt Romney=Al Franken=Lil’ Kim=Robert Bruce=Milk Gargling Death Penalty=Guest And the rest of the Function Junctions out there.  Stay strong my peeps!

As always, I send out hugs to all!   :wave:  ::dove::

NOT FAIR...WE WANT JONNY RINGO BACK.. PLEASE CHANGE BACK

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2007, 11:44:59 AM »
Whoa Tiger! Both hands on the keyboard!

Easy Sybil, I'm sure you remember fondly the days when Rudy Bentz used to openly encourage the students to masturbate as often as possible, but those days are gone. Try and keep your mind out of the gutter for just a moment or two allright?

I'm not really sure where to begin with that last post

The beginning is usually a good place to start.

you were all over the place and it really didn't address very much of the topic, just me.

Sybil, I simply responded to your comments. I understand that as an HLA employee there's a very good chance your education wasn't exactly top notch, but you can at least recognize your own comments can't you?

I appreciate your fondness, but at least do a better job of addressing the topic.

I felt it was needed to shoot down your tired argument foremost, the original question however remained. For the record though I appreciate your fondness as well.

Please clarify what you mean. I guess I'm pretty dense, but you have a link to a whole page. I have no idea what you are referencing. The only part that might make sense is where I said, "I don't accuse someone of something illegal without hard evidence", but then wondered whether someone from Fornits did it.

There you go! See, you're not as dense as you thought. You stated you never accuse someone without hard evidence only after having stated you believe an anti-HLA poster on fornits was respondsible for the fire. It made no difference to you at the time you had niether hard nor soft evidence backing up such a claim, your speculation would do just fine.

Let me make this clearer. Before I accuse a particular individual (name) of a felony, I need hard evidence. Wondering whether it is someone from Fornits isn't a direct accusation of an individual by name. My statement was referring to FLCCowdude's comment that Len probably did it, followed by a couple others (not everyone) who tried to find some motivation for him to do it. You need to go back and read that entire thread.

Oh I see, so because you didnt mention anyone by name, it's not a direct accusation? Versus FLcow having stated he believed Len was involved. Clearly there is a difference, in fact your method of vaugeries and veiled comments has its benefits. For example: There is a school in Georgia that I know for a fact abuses kids physically, mentally, emotionally, and sexually. They lie to the state about their purpose and violate the law as a matter of principal. They routinely con parents and have literally stolen hundreds of thousands of dollars. I rather like your method Sybil, by not getting specific I'm free to say all kinds of fun things.

I hate doing this because it seems I have to do it a lot, but I'll once again review my statements. I'll put it by number so you have an easier time of cutting and pasting. By the way, I've got to give you kudos for the amount of work you put into these posts. I'm too lazy to cut and paste. After 3,043 posts your parents must be proud! Now back to the issue at hand.

They are indeed proud of me Sybil, they are indeed.

1. 2 months (time between affidavit and letter to parents) is enough time to get a loan, financial supporters, sell stocks/bonds, etc.

Again Sybil, we are all quite familiar with the financial situation at the school. There's no need to lie about it.

I'm sure the financial state is horrific, but the affidavit never said HLA would close, just that it was in a great deal of financial danger and was in imminent danger of closing. If I was in the same financial shape, I'd be worried about declaring bankruptcy and would tell the court so. I think you would do the same. You would have a point if he said HLA was going to close, but the affidavit didn't say that.

So you're saying he was simply playing to judge's sympathy? You're right I might have done the same thing were in in that situation. Of course I would never end up in such a situation but thats neither here nor there.

Let's take a closer look at what exactly the affidavit did say.

Dr. Leonard Buccellato, who upon being duly sworn, testifies as follows:

4. "...Since September 1, 2006, 42 of the 120 employees of HLA have been terminated due to decreased revenues."

5. "Despite reductions in the number of staff and reductions in the salaries of those who remained employed by HLA, HLA's revenue is insufficient to cover its expenses (mortgage, payroll, utilities, etc.) each month."

6. "Due to the dire financial situation faced by HLA, further reductions in the number of staff employed by HLA or closure of the school is imminent."

7. "Further staff reductions will result in a decreased quality of service to...students."

8. "Even more troublesome is the imminent threat of closure of HLA..."

9. "HLA...will not likely survive two months..."

Signed, Dr. Leonard Buccellato
2 February 2007

Closure of the school is imminent....the imminent threat of closure. Boy he sure likes that word huh? What exactly does it mean? Let's find out shall we?

im·mi·nent      /??m?n?nt/ Pronunciation Key - Show Spelled Pronunciation[im-uh-nuhnt] Pronunciation Key - Show IPA Pronunciation
–adjective 1. likely to occur at any moment; impending: Her death is imminent.  
2. projecting or leaning forward; overhanging.  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[Origin: 1520–30; < L imminent- (s. of imminéns), prp. of imminére to overhang, equiv. to im- im-1 + -min- from a base meaning “jut out, project, rise” (cf. eminent, mount2) + -ent- -ent]

"likely to occur at any moment"? That sounds pretty certain to me. If for some reason it didn't we have this to refer to as well.

"HLA...will not likely survive two months..."

Sybil I gotta tell you, Len sounds pretty sure of himself right there. You know if Len had said something to the effect of, "There's a distinct possibility the school could close down within the next couple of months." then I might see where you were coming from. As it stands though he didn't. He told the judge three seperate times the school was likely to close, he even put a time table on it. So again the question to you remains, was he lying to parents or merely playing to the judge's sympathy?

You're disappointed HLA didn't close and need to figure out a way to make it sound like a lie. Maybe it was a lie, maybe it wasn't. This just isn't enough information for me to make that determination. As I said, if it is a lie, I'll back you on it. But to say this "probably will happen" and ultimately doesn't, does not constitute a lie.

You're pretending to understand my motives or goals. I'm sorry Sybil but they're beyond you. While I wouldnt shed any tears were HLA to close, it has never been my primary goal, nor have I stated anything to that affect. As to trying to make something appear to be a lie, again youre confused. I've simply asked a question, one you continue to have trouble answering. This however is by no means a suprise.

2. “Poking holes in assumptions.” Let me clarify. My statement inviting others to see responses that malign others is based on evidence of this. Anyone can go back and read posts from people who challenge the negative. I'm simply referring to a history of cursing, name-calling, and maligning that you and others use when you can't stick to the issue. After 3,043 posts, I'm sure it's hard to remember. I invite everyone to go back and look at Robert Bruce’s past posts. You have a lot to choose from. You make your own determination.

You sure do seem to have to clarify your statements on a regular basis. Gotta hate that quote feature huh? Anyway let me ask you to "clarify" a quick point you made for me. You stated that when we curse, name call and malign others it's because we cant stick to the issue. Is the same true for when you do the same things to us? I mean your comments regarding Deborah's son, claiming I was a homophobe ect. These arent exactly postive comments Sybil. So then my question to you now is what is your motivation regarding your negative comments?

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2007, 10:59:13 PM »
Try and keep your mind out of the gutter for just a moment or two allright?

Can't help it Robert.  It's your bathrobe; it makes me frisky. ::roflmao::  ::roflmao::

I'm not sure how much more I can clarify this.  I am very well aware of the definition of "imminent".  I'm sure at that time it was probably going to close within a short period of time.  My point is there was two months to find some financial resources between the affidavit and letter to parents.  If he put out a letter at the same time as the affidavit, he would have lied and I would ask for him to get the consequences of lying or perjury.  However, this wasn't the case.  I'm glad you pulled out your dictionary, but it appears as though you think imminent means there isn't any way to avoid it regardless of additional resources.  Notice the word "likely" in your definition. This is not the same as the word "definite".  I keep repeating this because you don't seem to understand my answer to your question "Did he lie to parents?"  Once again, my answer is I don't know.  I haven't ever avoided the question, I'm just giving you an answer you apparently don't want to hear.  I don't know if he lied because at the time of the affidavit, the school was probably going to close within a short time - maybe within the month.  As a business owner, he could have sought out financial resources to keep the school going beyond this period of time whether through layoffs, stock and bond sales, contributions from others, etc.  At the same time, it's possible he knew the school would be able to last a good period of time and wrote an affidavit that wasn't true.  Therefore, I don't know.  I don't think anyone will ever know for sure, just have an opinion.  Once again, there isn't enough information for anyone to make this determination.  Your opinion would never see the light of day in court because the judge and attorneys would need to conduct discovery to back the opinion.  If I could conduct discovery, I could give you a definitive answer, but I can't.

Yes, it's okay in my opinion to voice an opinion about a group of people, but not an individual.  It's not directly accusing anyone of a crime, but is pointing to probable suspects.  That isn't unusual Robert.  People off and on this site regularly voice opinions of government officials, attorneys, etc.  However, it is not okay to name a specific person and accuse them of a serious crime without any solid evidence.  I hope you understand what I'm saying, but I'm sure I'll have to restate it and break it down further (sigh, yawn).  I'm sorry Robert, but many of your comments meant to answer my posts really look like you are grasping at straws.  I know you'll disagree with this, but many others have said the same thing who I've asked to read the posts.  If I break my comments down any further, I'm going to break out the hand puppets.

I don't believe I ever called you a homophobe.  If I did, I'm sure you'll cut and paste it for me.  So please do; I'm curious.

My comments toward Deborah were based in fact and you know this.  Maligning is calling someone names, saying untrue things about them.  Read the court documents to see if it's true; it's public record.  However, I will do something I haven't ever seen you or any other anti-HLA person do - apologize.  Deborah, I'm sorry I brought this up.  I hope you are able to remember how you and your friends felt when reading the statement and use it to avoid doing the same to others.  I will be watching to see if you start saying hurtful things to others.  Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

For you and others, please visit this link to review my comments on the many techniques anti-HLA people use when they get nervous.
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=21088&start=110

Good night!  Hugs to all!
   ::dove::  ::seg:: ::alieneyesa::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2007, 11:39:22 PM »
Quote from: "Function Junction"

My comments toward Deborah were based in fact and you know this.  Maligning is calling someone names, saying untrue things about them.  Read the court documents to see if it's true; it's public record.  However, I will do something I haven't ever seen you or any other anti-HLA person do - apologize.  Deborah, I'm sorry I brought this up.  I hope you are able to remember how you and your friends felt when reading the statement and use it to avoid doing the same to others.  I will be watching to see if you start saying hurtful things to others.  Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Only a matter of time before you'd slip... you see John, your comments about Deborah and her son were posted when you were posting as Johnny Ringo.  Sorry, but you've been busted.

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... 129#256129

John - do you realize this borders on being libelous and she could (and should) haul your ugly ass into court? You really are as dumb as you look.

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 10, 2007, 12:29:16 AM »

Great fall out, guest!! Thanks for paying attention in my absense.
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 10, 2007, 02:14:36 AM »
Can't help it Robert. It's your bathrobe; it makes me frisky.

Good thing you work at hla then huh? Youve got access to a program that used to offer to treat homosexuality. Im sure someone could dig up the old manual for you, that is of course unless it was lost in the fire.

I'm not sure how much more I can clarify this. I am very well aware of the definition of "imminent". I'm sure at that time it was probably going to close within a short period of time. My point is there was two months to find some financial resources between the affidavit and letter to parents. If he put out a letter at the same time as the affidavit, he would have lied and I would ask for him to get the consequences of lying or perjury. However, this wasn't the case. I'm glad you pulled out your dictionary, but it appears as though you think imminent means there isn't any way to avoid it regardless of additional resources. Notice the word "likely" in your definition. This is not the same as the word "definite". I keep repeating this because you don't seem to understand my answer to your question "Did he lie to parents?" Once again, my answer is I don't know. I haven't ever avoided the question, I'm just giving you an answer you apparently don't want to hear. I don't know if he lied because at the time of the affidavit, the school was probably going to close within a short time - maybe within the month. As a business owner, he could have sought out financial resources to keep the school going beyond this period of time whether through layoffs, stock and bond sales, contributions from others, etc. At the same time, it's possible he knew the school would be able to last a good period of time and wrote an affidavit that wasn't true. Therefore, I don't know. I don't think anyone will ever know for sure, just have an opinion. Once again, there isn't enough information for anyone to make this determination. Your opinion would never see the light of day in court because the judge and attorneys would need to conduct discovery to back the opinion. If I could conduct discovery, I could give you a definitive answer, but I can't.

Sure you can Mac, just ask him. I mean you see the guy at least a couple of times a week, just ask him and get back to us. When you finally do try and keep in mind that we already know what the financial situation is there. Again theres no reason for you to keep lying about that issue or avoiding the point.

Yes, it's okay in my opinion to voice an opinion about a group of people,

So thats why you used to tell all those black and gay jokes then?

It's not directly accusing anyone of a crime, but is pointing to probable suspects. That isn't unusual Robert. People off and on this site regularly voice opinions of government officials, attorneys, etc. However, it is not okay to name a specific person and accuse them of a serious crime without any solid evidence. I hope you understand what I'm saying, but I'm sure I'll have to restate it and break it down further (sigh, yawn).

Mac did you miss my comments about that unnamed school in Georgia that abuses kids? That unnamed school is really an awful place.

I'm sorry Robert, but many of your comments meant to answer my posts really look like you are grasping at straws. I know you'll disagree with this, but many others have said the same thing who I've asked to read the posts. If I break my comments down any further, I'm going to break out the hand puppets.

As opposed to breaking out your other numerous personalities? While youre pondering on that why dont you see if you cant answer this for me; If my comments to you were merely "grasping at straws" why cant you respond to them? Specifcally my question about your motivaton in posting personal information or dispariging comments about posters. You let me know Mac.

I don't believe I ever called you a homophobe. If I did, I'm sure you'll cut and paste it for me. So please do; I'm curious.

There's a movie you might want to Netflix Mac, it's called "Identity". It's about a guy who has multiple personalities like you and forces them to confront each other in his mind. I think it would be a big help to you as apparently the voices in your head arent communicating very well. Maybe they arent three seats away from each other.

http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.ph ... le&start=0

My comments toward Deborah were based in fact and you know this.

Actually I know for a fact they were untrue, and very easy to prove as such. I truly hope she sues the shit out of you Mac.

Maligning is calling someone names, saying untrue things about them.

As in the comments you made about DJ, Ginger, Deborah, and myself? Let me know about that motivation Mac.

Read the court documents to see if it's true; it's public record. However, I will do something I haven't ever seen you or any other anti-HLA person do - apologize.

We have nothing to apologize for. If you disagree by all means offer up the specfic post and we can discuss it.

Deborah, I'm sorry I brought this up. I hope you are able to remember how you and your friends felt when reading the statement and use it to avoid doing the same to others. I will be watching to see if you start saying hurtful things to others. Those in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Except our statements about you and your child abusing friends were all on the money, you just made up a bunch of nonsense.

For you and others, please visit this link to review my comments on the many techniques anti-HLA people use when they get nervous.
http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=21088&start=110

Please check the same link for the reply to your postings. Apparently you were too nervoud to ever respond.