Author Topic: Would anyone mind....  (Read 8788 times)

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2007, 10:57:09 PM »
Niles knock that fucking cunt shit off ok? Enough is enough.

I don't agree with sottg either, but you know what? Her opinion is just as valid as mine or yours.

To sottg:

Has WANF asked to have her posts deleted? You see again you keep bringing me up as an example. Without fully knowing all the circumstances behind why I had all 3000 plus off my posts deleted. Now if you are going to use me as your flail to get people to agree with you then by all means go ahead. At least do so knowing those circumstances that prompted me to ask Ginger to delete all of my posts.

Note: I didn't demand her to do it. I asked her knowing full well that she could have easily, and understandably, refused to do so. She agreed to delete my posts for whatever reasons she has. I could have gone through and altered all 3000 posts, but time was of the essence in this particular situation. The exact details of those situations are yours to know if you choose to ask, but I'm not going to divulge them here on an open forum.

You keep waving my situation around and comparing it to WANF. But has she even taken it upon herself to do the following?

-Contacted Ginger
-Identified which posts she wants deleted
-Identified which material she wants altered if that is the case.

So far I've seen no indication from WANF of any of those. I think its noble that you want to stick up for her. I agree with a most of your points in this matter. However, what you want has absolutely no bearing on the situation. It is what WANF wants that is important.

Further, if she wants her posts deleted or altered then she needs to put in the effort to identify the posts and to communicate those desires to Ginger.

That is WANF's responsibility...

Not mine.. Not yours.. Not The Tooth Fairys and certain not Elvis's responsibility to do so.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am the metal pig.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
nice
« Reply #31 on: April 29, 2007, 12:09:51 AM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
tl;dr time.

FORNITS IS FORNITS.

Who cares what other forums do? We do what WE do. We've done it for years.. we won't change because someone can't handle it.

We are how we are, we don't hide it, we don't sneak it, we don't mislead, and we don't feel any shame about it. In fact, we're proud of it.

If you don't like it, you can argue and TRY to change our minds, or you can go, or you can accept it, or you can whine. Whatever you want.

But eventually we'll get sick of your whining and ignore it.

P.S. "cunt"

Look at the bad bad man that wants OH GOD NO free speech.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #32 on: April 29, 2007, 12:11:31 AM »
OH GOD NO! NO! AAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline sick of child torture girl

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #33 on: April 29, 2007, 12:30:19 AM »
tl;dr time.

FORNITS IS FORNITS.

Who cares what other forums do? We do what WE do. We've done it for years.. we won't change because someone can't handle it.

We are how we are, we don't hide it, we don't sneak it, we don't mislead, and we don't feel any shame about it. In fact, we're proud of it.

If you don't like it, you can argue and TRY to change our minds, or you can go, or you can accept it, or you can whine. Whatever you want.

But eventually we'll get sick of your whining and ignore it.

P.S. "cunt"

Uhh..who is "we"? Why do you feel you are in a super elite commando squad? "We” are not the fuckin green berets.  This is an internet forum. "I" am part of "we", and my "whining” is as valid as your "whining"

And I gave 5 examples of how things are altered or moderated, after a cursory glance about this forum, so stop with the talibanesque pretensions of purity and look beyond this parochial and selectively invoked zealotry.

p.s. Mature
Double p.s Antigen, whom I presume would be your "captain", brought this subject up...hows that for cognitive dissonance?  :P
« Last Edit: April 29, 2007, 12:34:10 AM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #34 on: April 29, 2007, 12:31:44 AM »
We as in posters who have been here a long time and respect time honored rules and customs of this forum and won't bend because a sensitive noob can't deal with them.
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #35 on: April 29, 2007, 12:33:35 AM »
Quote from: ""sick of child torture girl""
so stop with the talibanesque pretensions of purity and look beyond this parochial and selectively invoked zealotry

Hey now... that was a quite a mouthful!

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #36 on: April 29, 2007, 12:34:28 AM »
Is this Colbert posting anon?!?!?

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #37 on: April 29, 2007, 12:46:03 AM »

Who? Here on this page?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: nice
« Reply #38 on: April 29, 2007, 12:54:55 AM »

Niles what is this WE SHIT? Speak for yourself BOY you are NOT fornits. :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #39 on: April 29, 2007, 12:55:52 AM »
We as in posters who have been here a long time and respect time honored rules and customs of this forum and won't bend because a sensitive noob can't deal with them.

Have you considered joining the the fellowship of the ring? Maybe an ancient sorority?
Then, The  "time honored" crap will come off less silly .

By the way, the sensitive noob you are refering to is Antigen. I didnt bring this up. But on reading it, thought its a respectful way to behave to a survivor whos been illtreated by someone whose mentality reduced them to arguing with her parody. :roll:  As you obviously missed it, twice, I brought up 5 examples of when the "time honoured prentsions" were scrapped. Go to page 2 with program survivor - ::read::  the thread was altered. I dont think that if you are involved in slagging a survivor instead of the Who all of a sudden the time honoured tradtions should re-ermerge.

how lame am i to be having this internet argument? pretty lame

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #40 on: April 29, 2007, 12:58:03 AM »
Quote from: ""Froderik""
Who? Here on this page?

umm i think he has a life :D

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #41 on: April 29, 2007, 12:59:02 AM »
Have you contacted Ginger directly about your concerns? I'm doubting she is even reading this thread anymore.
am the metal pig.

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #42 on: April 29, 2007, 01:01:32 AM »
jesus who would?
Im not even reading it...i think it would be a nice thing and since she brought it up .....Really what I would like to do is ascertain for certain  out if someone was parodying her. I dont want people to think she was that violent insulting person...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #43 on: April 29, 2007, 01:14:01 AM »
Jenny, Fornits is your life. You suck.

Offline nimdA

• View Profile
Would anyone mind....
« Reply #44 on: April 29, 2007, 01:14:07 AM »
I see your point. I would suggest you do this..

Cut and paste the exact posts(the entire post not just segments)... the page they are found on.. and the link to the thread..

put it all in a pm.

ask nicely..

send pm to Ginger...

She may or may not decide to look into it.
am the metal pig.