Author Topic: Elan Funding Source Choked Off  (Read 1852 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Elan Funding Source Choked Off
« on: April 27, 2007, 09:20:38 PM »
Hey, peoples!

Just dropping in to let you know of some news I received while working on choking off funding for HLA tuition...

My contact at TERI (a private loan agency for school tuition) has informed me that in addition to cutting off HLA, TERI has also decided to cut off Elan.

A tireless advocate inside the system who was tipped off to allegations of fraud/abuse/neglect, etc at HLA started investigating and found substantive evidence to support these allegations and was appalled at this industry's true nature and began looking into other facilities, including Elan.

Subsequently, TERI has removed Elan from its list of approved schools and no parents will be able to borrow money for Elan tuition.  I'm not sure how this will affect Elan, but HLA reportedly was drawing somewhere around 25% of its tuition through TERI loans to parents - a major fucking hit to lose.

Look for both Elan and HLA to come off the approved list on the website within 90 days.

Let me know if you hear about the effects.  I'd like to stay in the loop here...
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 08:49:36 AM »
Marty is going to be very upset once he learns of this.

I would imagine he might have thoughts of scalping and horse stealing over this horrid descion.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2007, 09:51:20 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""

I would imagine he might have thoughts of scalping and horse stealing over this horrid descion.

Pardon our little girl trolls,they must have attention everywhere there is a new thread.
Some of us are grateful to learn new info about Elan.
Thank you for the update

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2007, 09:51:55 AM »
thats good news.
I ws wonderin Function do you also have connections where you can send people info about that boy who was murdered in the ring?

(also please ignore the troll above trying to sqelsh the topic)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2007, 08:10:44 AM »

Pardon our little girl trolls,they must have attention everywhere there is a new thread.
Some of us are grateful to learn new info about Elan.
Thank you for the update

Pardon our head Troll Artie for his unproductive comments. He has no life nor friends and loves to inject sarcasm into every thread on this site. I can imagine some homosexual sexual comments to follow this post from the head troll Artie soon after.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2007, 01:38:25 PM »
thats good news.
I ws wonderin Function do you also have connections where you can send people info about that boy who was murdered in the ring?

(also please ignore the troll above trying to sqelsh the topic)

Hey.  If you have documentation about a death at Elan you should send it to Shelby Earnshaw at ISACCORP.org so it can be posted there.  ISAC and Shelby are well respected and the site is a great resource for this type of information.

Of course, you should post it here if you haven't done so already.

BTW, this seems to be the most effective way I have found to go after these facilities - kill the funding sources.   But remember, the only commodity we have to trade is credibility, so make sure your inquiries are professional, well written and contain source documents.  Also forward these items to the relevant regulatory bodies in the state where the facility is situated.

Good luck!
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Certainly.
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2007, 01:38:14 AM »

Offline Marty Crudelick

• View Profile
Re: Elan Funding Source Choked Off
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2007, 08:41:37 AM »
Quote from: ""Dysfunction Junction""
Hey, peoples!

Just dropping in to let you know of some news I received while working on choking off funding for HLA tuition...

My contact at TERI (a private loan agency for school tuition) has informed me that in addition to cutting off HLA, TERI has also decided to cut off Elan.

A tireless advocate inside the system who was tipped off to allegations of fraud/abuse/neglect, etc at HLA started investigating and found substantive evidence to support these allegations and was appalled at this industry's true nature and began looking into other facilities, including Elan.

Subsequently, TERI has removed Elan from its list of approved schools and no parents will be able to borrow money for Elan tuition.  I'm not sure how this will affect Elan, but HLA reportedly was drawing somewhere around 25% of its tuition through TERI loans to parents - a major fucking hit to lose.

Look for both Elan and HLA to come off the approved list on the website within 90 days.

Let me know if you hear about the effects.  I'd like to stay in the loop here...

Oh Nooooooo..
This-suh cannot be.
Me-suh must ready the great mongo warriors. This means war.