Author Topic: your story......  (Read 1908 times)

Offline FunkyChild

• View Profile
your story......
« on: February 06, 2007, 11:59:37 AM »
i know we have a lot of "tell me about yourself threads", but i'n pretty new here and don't know everybody.

i attendeded hla from jan. 04 to may 06,
original pg: 66 or 666 as we liked to call it (we had so many bad kids in that group, including me) we had one who carved FAG on bucci's jag xk8, another who smuggled in a shitload of triple c's, another who brought in herb and broke into the counselor building twice because alchohol was being stored there, yet another who tried to organize a mass refusal (when the governor of the georgia legislature was there!). i live in ft.worth (way better than dallas, used to live there) and am playing in a hippie folk band that is booked to play in dallas tomorrow, and slated to play in austin march 23rd on 6th street (party central). once we record we will update our myspace, cause me and the bassist are new. tell bout y'all
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ithout art, the crudeness of the world\'s realities would make everyday life unbearable

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
your story......
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2007, 04:35:14 PM »
Ah yes, the infamous "Faguar" story....

Offline FunkyChild

• View Profile
your story......
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2007, 11:45:07 PM »
c'mon y'all......we can't all be strangers!!!!
ithout art, the crudeness of the world\'s realities would make everyday life unbearable

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
your story......
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2007, 10:53:31 AM »
Why was alcohol being stored in the counselor building?

Offline FunkyChild

• View Profile
your story......
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2007, 02:19:39 PM »
for some aristocratic event.....

there were a couple more instances. i was on restrictions and bill gray needed a few people to help set up the lodge for a pre-christmas party. i walked over to the salad bar and all over were boxes of merlot, hienekin, mgd...everything except fuzzy navals (sorry,len :rofl: )!!! also they had a grandparents weekend, and there was a ceremony with the students and families at birch river country club....with booze (with counselors throwin' 'em back like hollywater!)