Author Topic: This has a point  (Read 1123 times)

Offline pepper53190

• View Profile
    • http://queenjennifer.com
This has a point
« on: April 07, 2003, 12:55:00 AM »
I was talking to someoneI hadn' talked to in a while.  I had copped out from her house the first time and had gotten restrained in her living room when they had a 5th phase house.  It was kinda funny actually, now. It was Vince Puglisi and Malcom Graham. They picked me up at this run away shelter and I tried to run from them.  I was horribly over weight and seriously out of shape, so it was funny.  I copped out cause I had gotten sent home with the baddest misbehaver and I was not in the mood to deal with her stupid shit. I even refused to take one home cause I was sick of it.  I was banned from the group room for a week because these two girls wouldn't stop jumping me.  They were self rightous brats and needed a good ass beating.  Funny thing is I know that if I were to run into them on the streets today, I wouldn't do anything but I would tell them how I felt.  Why do people have to be so cruel?  Well, I understand now.  I notice when I feel like shit about me or something in me is not right, I tend to want to bring others down to my level.  The whole misery love company thing. It had nothing to do with me.  Nothing at all.  I don't know, just a thought.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline ehm

• View Profile
This has a point
« Reply #1 on: April 07, 2003, 11:47:00 AM »
No, you didn't bring that apon yourself at all. You are right , that is a cruel way of acting on their part. If I ran into someone on the street who really fucked with me when I was in Straight, I'm not sure I'd even know how to respond. They don't deserve my energy anyway. Besides, people only realise things when they are ready to. Screw 'em. They should find you and apologise, you don't owe people that hurt you anything. You owe it to yourself not to let people get the best of you.

Offline pepper53190

• View Profile
    • http://queenjennifer.com
This has a point
« Reply #2 on: April 07, 2003, 09:19:00 PM »
Thanks Morli.....what you said means alot.  I have let go of pretty much everything, and just sick back and laugh about it all.  But when I think about them, I want to cry.  I let them get to me. But I was so unsure about myself at that time and hurting so bad.  But its better now.  
Thanks though.