Author Topic: TB Mom's Thread: Split from Experiences  (Read 22427 times)

Offline jnzmom

• View Profile
Answer
« Reply #60 on: December 21, 2006, 09:22:17 AM »
Like most parents, I found teen help on the web.  I visisted the school and thought it was a place for him to learn.    Discovery is the only Seminar I went to.   Which I did enjoy and learned from it about myself and as a parent.  Josh just didnt get the behavior issues by himself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
TB Mom's Thread: Split from Experiences
« Reply #61 on: December 21, 2006, 11:12:03 AM »
Which I did enjoy and learned from it about myself and as a parent.

Considering the practices of WWASPS, would you really want to learn anything from its seminars, except maybe how to hurt children?

The Kool-Aid will wear off eventually.

Offline jnzmom

• View Profile
???
« Reply #62 on: December 21, 2006, 12:58:12 PM »
Either way, I did learn something from it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: December 21, 2006, 01:00:09 PM »
What?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: December 21, 2006, 01:08:21 PM »
(this is where you say your discovery slogan)

come on, all you magical children, come out and play!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: December 21, 2006, 01:16:25 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
come on, all you magical children, come out and play!

Be careful what you wish for.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: December 21, 2006, 06:14:45 PM »
Discovery is just fucking with your head and then making you feel good when its over and the euphoria kicks in after the pain is gone.

Yanno, sort of like reilef after a traumatic event is over and you can finally recouperate?

We all know about how those seminars work. Its just mindgames and them filling your head with bullshit when you've been made into a 'suggestable' state and weakend so much your ability to think critically is gone.

Again, give it time, and don't take this as a personal attack on you. I'm just trying to jumpstart the ole "BS meter".
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline jnzmom

• View Profile
???
« Reply #67 on: December 21, 2006, 10:05:24 PM »
For those that are beating me up for sending my son to the program::

I am a parent that had no options in my community and school district.  My son would have had to broken the law to get the help he needed.   I was trying to prevent that.  I am sorry that "milk" you had to go through what you did, that has made you so angry and so judgmental on every parent that has sent their child to a wwasp school.  Are you a parent or a former student?   I understand either way.  I feel like you are so bitter towards any parent that sent their kid to the program not knowing the effects.  I know that now, I don't understand the brutality you are presenting since now I am aware of the program.  A lot of parents have hopes in the beginning.   Then some realize the down falls of it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: December 21, 2006, 10:38:13 PM »
Do I really need personal involvement to be against child abuse?

You just sent your kid for four months in one WWASPS torture pit, then sent him for another four months in what is commonly accepted as the worst one of all, you just realized that now, your kid might be suffering from induced psychological maladies they don't even have names for yet...

...and you're worried about all the nasty things someone is saying to you on an internet messageboard?!

Priorities, lady!

I'll ask again, if this isn't a troll (and your writing style is very similar to a lot of trolls) and you really did contact 35 other parents to pull their kids out of that hellhole, where are they? Did any of them listen to you?

It's not about you. It's not even about just your son. It's about all the kids being subjected to things like being forced to lay face-down on concrete for eight hours a day.

Offline MightyAardvark

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: December 22, 2006, 06:45:33 AM »
Deleted
« Last Edit: December 23, 2006, 05:10:13 PM by Guest »
see the children with their boredom and their vacant stares. God help us all if we\'re to blame for their unanswered prayers,

Billy Joel.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: December 22, 2006, 07:35:05 AM »
JNZMOM sounds like every other fake parent around here. You've all been had. Again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: ???
« Reply #71 on: December 22, 2006, 07:44:32 AM »
Quote from: ""jnzmom""
For those that are beating me up for sending my son to the program::

I am a parent that had no options in my community and school district.  My son would have had to broken the law to get the help he needed.   I was trying to prevent that.  I am sorry that "milk" you had to go through what you did, that has made you so angry and so judgmental on every parent that has sent their child to a wwasp school.  Are you a parent or a former student?   I understand either way.  I feel like you are so bitter towards any parent that sent their kid to the program not knowing the effects.  I know that now, I don't understand the brutality you are presenting since now I am aware of the program.  A lot of parents have hopes in the beginning.   Then some realize the down falls of it.

You don't need to be apologizing to milk, you need to be apologizing to your kid.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: December 22, 2006, 07:55:02 AM »
Let's say they only answer the questions convenient to them. Why don't you answer PM's about the program that you can't find out through google ?

Offline Oz girl

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: December 22, 2006, 09:03:19 AM »
Quote from: ""MightyAardvark""
Well done MGDP.
We win someone over from the "other team" get her posting on here, get her to acknoweldge her mistake and more importantly bring her son home (which is the objective here iirc) and you go and rip her a new one.
Sometimes I think you must be working for the other side. Do you not see how totally counterproductive that is going to be, It totally undermines our attempts to present the truth because Lon and co can simply use your posts to characterise the rest of us.

Yes, JNZMOM fucked up, but she's fixed it, her son is home. Problem solved. Lay off on the personal attacks.

Well said Aardvark! :nworthy:  :nworthy:  ::cheers::  ::kiss::
n case you\'re worried about what\'s going to become of the younger generation, it\'s going to grow up and start worrying about the younger generation.-Roger Allen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: December 22, 2006, 09:09:36 AM »
Quote from: ""TS Waygookin""
Quote from: ""Guest""
Let's say they only answer the questions convenient to them. Why don't you answer PM's about the program that you can't find out through google ?

So in the abcense of concrete proof you have decided to make assumptions that are convient to yourself. What does this make you?

A cliche program employee trying to make ammends with trolls?