Author Topic: What does a nickel buy you these days????  (Read 11669 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What does a nickel buy you these days????
« Reply #15 on: October 06, 2006, 06:44:39 PM »
Awww, how cute and colorful.  Someone learn the codes recently? :rofl:
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 06, 2006, 10:01:21 PM »
Why? Did YOU just learn how to make pretty colors?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 07, 2006, 07:33:20 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Where have you been???
Sucking dicks for way too much???

Artie here has been running this nickel blow-job promotion for the last month now, better get in line. Every faggot transexual is gonna be lining up at Arties front door for those nickel blow-jobs. All you faggots won't want to miss out on this one! I even heard that Artie will also be ingesting shit like he did when it was forced fed down his throat when he was 10 years old. For all of you who don't know the inside scoup about Art's force fed shit. Artie used to shit himself well past the diaper wearing stages of an illiterate diaper wetter would. Usually most normal babies that grow into childhood stop pooping and peeing in their pants at an young age, buyt Artie here was a late blossom and continue to shit himself until the age of 10 or 11, which year was it Art, refresh my memory mother-fucker?
And I guess his parents got fed up and decided to force feed him it in an attempt to make him stop, real sad if you ask me, also real sick of Art to say that all this happened to jordan, but thats Art for you, blame it on everyone else. Pathetic loser which you will always be.
Anyway artie, enjoy your nickel blow-job extravaganza, i'm sure you will find plenty of cocks to satisfy all your cock sucking needs. You will surely be in penis heaven and have penis envy written all over you for years to cum.<------- :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:
Getting your ass handed to you once again there Artie?
Too funny..... :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 07, 2006, 10:40:32 AM »
I own you dave

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 07, 2006, 10:41:35 AM »
That's a bit of a stretch, like your asshole must be...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: October 07, 2006, 11:22:44 PM »
Where have you been???

Artie here has been running this nickel blow-job promotion for the last month now, better get in line. Every faggot transexual is gonna be lining up at Arties front door for those nickel blow-jobs. All you faggots won't want to miss out on this one! I even heard that Artie will also be ingesting shit like he did when it was forced fed down his throat when he was 10 years old. For all of you who don't know the inside scoup about Art's force fed shit. Artie used to shit himself well past the diaper wearing stages of an illiterate diaper wetter would. Usually most normal babies that grow into childhood stop pooping and peeing in their pants at an young age, buyt Artie here was a late blossom and continue to shit himself until the age of 10 or 11, which year was it Art, refresh my memory mother-fucker?
And I guess his parents got fed up and decided to force feed him it in an attempt to make him stop, real sad if you ask me, also real sick of Art to say that all this happened to jordan, but thats Art for you, blame it on everyone else. Pathetic loser which you will always be.
Anyway artie, enjoy your nickel blow-job extravaganza, i'm sure you will find plenty of cocks to satisfy all your cock sucking needs. You will surely be in penis heaven and have penis envy written all over you for years to cum.<------- :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

All of this is pretty fucking SCARY! I hope it is not true...It can't be, can it??    :o

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: October 08, 2006, 06:02:51 AM »
Dave has run out of his own material.(he was never  very creatiuve anyway) so takes others
Dave is ashamed because he has been exposed for being a rope smoker.
Dave get a napkin,there's a white substance on your lip.oh and the shitstain on your nose too

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: October 08, 2006, 07:06:16 AM »
You own someone Art?? First of alll shit for brains its "Ownz"
And it was popular back in the mid to late 90's in hacker terms, For a guy who doesnt even know simple html and posts on message boards ( Help me become smart with my computer) "IDIOT".
You are so posing and showboating, loser, wanna be hacker or whatever it is you pretend.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #23 on: October 08, 2006, 07:44:44 AM »
And it was popular back in the mid to late 90's in hacker terms, For a guy who doesnt even know simple html and posts on message boards ( Help me become smart with my computer) "IDIOT".
You are so posing and showboating, loser, wanna be hacker or whatever it is you pretend.

did you bump your head ?
I dont pose,hack,or showboat.. In fact,wasnt it you that has stalked myself and a number of others here.Wasnt it you who bragged about your money,women,martial arts ect ?
I defy you to show a post where i did any of the following...
Whats wrong kid,exposed for being the asshole again? Hey dude,if its too hot in the kitchen.... you know the rest.
Oh and to answer the question about what can really be bought for a nickel.........that would be you  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :cry2:  :cry2:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #24 on: October 08, 2006, 08:25:36 AM »
did you bump your head ?
I dont pose,hack,or showboat.. In fact,wasnt it you that has stalked myself and a number of others here.Wasnt it you who bragged about your money,women,martial arts ect ?
Whats wrong kid,exposed for being the asshole again? Hey dude,if its too hot in the kitchen.... you know the rest.
Oh and to answer the question about what can really be bought for a nickel.........that would be you  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :cry2:  :cry2:

Sorry asshole Art, but I am not who you think I am. But I am someone who thinks you are a trolling gay fag asshole here at fornits if that helps. I'm not even gonna bother explaining to you what you did wrong, you are way too stupid of a person to converse with. So handing you your ass will do.
All I see you do here all the time everytime is bait and provoke, oh and cry like a little baby. You're always talking about shiteating, giving blowjobs..I think you are at the wrong site, matter of fact YOU ARE AT THE WRONG SITE. Try using a search engine for a gay/lesbian board, i think you will feel more comfortable there.

NotPink
NotDave
NotAndy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 08, 2006, 09:12:54 AM »
just trying to keep up with the Kazowski's
You are about as new as i am asswipe

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 08, 2006, 10:01:20 PM »
did you bump your head ?

Sorry asshole Art, but I am not who you think I am. But I am someone who thinks you are a trolling gay fag asshole here at fornits if that helps. I'm not even gonna bother explaining to you what you did wrong, you are way too stupid of a person to converse with. So handing you your ass will do.
All I see you do here all the time everytime is bait and provoke, oh and cry like a little baby. You're always talking about shiteating, giving blowjobs..I think you are at the wrong site, matter of fact YOU ARE AT THE WRONG SITE. Try using a search engine for a gay/lesbian board, i think you will feel more comfortable there.

NotPink
NotDave
NotAndy

What is it exactly that Artie has done to make one so pissed off at him?
Is he truly the author of ALL of the homo erotic, shit eating posts? And I do mean ALL of the posts you mentioned.
Is it not possible that one of the other trolls pretended to be Artie once or twice or more times just to shake up the joint a little?
Isn't ALL of the "Troll Posse" responsible for the cluster fuck known as this forum? NOT just Artie.
Mind you I am NOT sticking up for Artie. I am playing "Devils Advocate" I would really like to know what's what. Thats it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 09, 2006, 12:44:10 AM »
Where have you been???

Jordan you are f-ing disgusting

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: October 09, 2006, 06:37:30 AM »
of course he is

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: October 09, 2006, 08:53:20 AM »
did you bump your head ?

NotPink
NotDave
NotAndy

What is it exactly that Artie has done to make one so pissed off at him?
Is he truly the author of ALL of the homo erotic, shit eating posts? And I do mean ALL of the posts you mentioned.
Is it not possible that one of the other trolls pretended to be Artie once or twice or more times just to shake up the joint a little?
Isn't ALL of the "Troll Posse" responsible for the cluster fuck known as this forum? NOT just Artie.
Mind you I am NOT sticking up for Artie. I am playing "Devils Advocate" I would really like to know what's what. Thats it.

Well where shall I start?

Art offered oral sex to everyone who comes to this forum. (Even teens). He always tries to twists things around and mistake his child hardships for others. He baits this forum with his stupid blow job offers which no ones but Art seems to find entertaining. The shit he has posted in the past if you can find it, would label him as a pedophile easily. He is juts a sick, foul, disgusting ,old AA failure who thinks he can run with the big boys. Only thing that i see coming from Art is temper tandrandic postings, not sure if thats a word, but it's got a nice catch to it.

What art wrote here on this forum, would forever chang it. That whole fuckin come one come all bullshit of suck my dick under my desk, is totally pedophile. Art is in his mid to late 40's, mid to late 40's people do not post shit like that on a public forum. In my mind he is sick.

Then he starts in with the Eisman vendetta, talks about Jordan, the father and even the mother. I'm sure Jamie probably pissed him off by handing Art his own ass, but Art never lets things go., Jamie this, Jordoan that, yea that run in happened like what , 4 years ago or something? Idiot is still bringing it up and talking about it.

Then there is the being here cause: Art wants to tell his little story of Elan so that everyone can listen, yet he has had 4 plus years to do it. His only sole purpose here is to disrupt and annoying everyone hwo is enjoying themselves. I can only imagine what it must be like to live next door to the creep, he must drive his neighbors insane, probably a peeping tom also.