Author Topic: ANY L.I.F.E. ERS FROM 1981-1982 OUT THERE??  (Read 12069 times)

Offline The Tidy Bowl Man

• View Profile
    • http://google.groups.com/group/the-first-church-of-the-united-states-of-america
ANY L.I.F.E. ERS FROM 1981-1982 OUT THERE??
« Reply #45 on: March 18, 2007, 06:27:05 PM »
I remeber that paranoid guy. He used to pace the floor like a caged animal. By the way, don't think Petermann isn't reading your posts either.You know that guy wasn't really paranoid he had a high level of awareness that drove him nuts.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
\"I didn\'t pick this lot, I don\'t know why you think I\'m a monster? I\'m only a child of God.\"................\"The war has just begun\". \"Just keep your head and your bread under them floorboards\"\"I\'m ugly too.\"

• View Profile
    • http://google.groups.com/group/the-first-church-of-the-united-states-of-america
« Reply #46 on: March 22, 2007, 10:16:00 AM »
I believe you. She's a beast woman teaching catholicism and doing secular vilolence without a liscence. She should be caged herself. I'm over it, but you know a lot of people aren't.
\"I didn\'t pick this lot, I don\'t know why you think I\'m a monster? I\'m only a child of God.\"................\"The war has just begun\". \"Just keep your head and your bread under them floorboards\"\"I\'m ugly too.\"

• View Profile
Any Lifers out there from 82-83?
« Reply #47 on: June 07, 2007, 05:54:49 PM »
Petey....................... You ought to look up "the Life And Death Of Aldo Moro". Google it. Some great artwork and even a live Opera. A "Christian" Seedling was there.I walked a mine field for you. Aren't you proud of me? Smileing the whole way to work at the enemy feeling sorry for them. Thanks............ Petey.

Offline rezboy71

• View Profile
mish
« Reply #48 on: June 07, 2007, 09:11:19 PM »
Spoken like a true staff member there Mish.
  What I dont understand, is the intolerance by some of you, for those who need to vent.  Some dont believe there was abuse others say there was.  Some had good experiences, for others it was a living nightmare.  
  Yes it has been along time for alot of us (89-91 myself) most of us are in our late 20's to our late 30's maybe early 40's.  Is there a time frame on healing?  Post tramatic stress disorder is something people sometimes live with their entire lives.
  I myself fell victim to the abuse by other teens on staff, and then later did abusing when I moved up the phases and eventually to Jr staff.  Nothing sexual, but I remember forcefully restraining others, and being restrained myself.  I remember the room in the back of group, where kids would sit to sort through your clothes, in front of the exit doors. And being locked in there for days at a time, for looking at the female's side.  I remember sitting in hard wooden pues for 10 to 14 hours a day motivating till my arms went dumb.  Watching some nut job Tony piss him self because they would not let him go to the bathroom. I could go on and on, but I need to make a point.
  I am here to tell you sh*t did happen, whether some of you did not witness it, or just refuse to remember I dont really give a F*ck.  Just the same all of us that went through the program, no matter what is was called life, straight, growing together etc.  That gives us something in common, a bond, that others will never understand ever.  
  Some of you have grown, maybe worked through you feelings, others sometimes are not equipt with that ability.  We need to be accept their veiws and their ways of dealing with it.  If you cant handle the b*tch sessions then dont come back.  There is alot of positve stuff on here to, old friends reuniting.
  I was very bitter for the loss of two years in my late teens, it took me along time to relize I cant change the past.  I still keep in touch with three other lifers that still live in Sarasota and are doing quite well.
  I myself am now a police officer, I make a contribution to society, give back what I took as a teen.  I feel good about life(living), but do I still think about the program, hell yes, that place was Mucked up!!!!!
  I made alot of friends though, and hope to make contact with more of you that was in from 89-91..........
  I am just trying to say, lets show a little compassion to those who have not adjusted so well.
  I am stepping down from the soap box know...............j
f you dont want to slip, dont go where it is slippery.....Mrs. Pete
lifer 89/90

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 07, 2007, 10:32:40 PM »
i remember a red headed guy kinda stocky..i think his name was phil???I was in gt from 87-89 i come here to remember what happened b/c for so long i tried to forget and never told anyone b/c i thought noone would believe me anyway...here i find alot of people still brainwashed and some still very angry... however we are free now to say and think what we want ......

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 07, 2007, 10:37:06 PM »
oh skinny...i remember a vince..dad was a doc...bff w/ dan?????????

• View Profile
Any Lifers out there from 81-82
« Reply #51 on: June 08, 2007, 12:38:59 AM »
The only thing I wanted was a damned cigarette and a hot cup of coffee. I was goin biserk pacing back and forth on the side of the group having a damned fit. Hey, but now...The smoking lamp is lit. Smoke 'em if you got 'em. If ya don't.......... dare not ask me to help you grieve the Spirit. I've cut back on my smoking a lot since then, and taken up a pipe. Those Natural American Spirit Pow-Wow-Blend of tobaccos, herbs, and botanicals really feel better than mariauana. It's legal too.The cost of each and every one of our troubles came in different forms. Back when I was with you guys and gals, you didn't want off dope. I wanted off cocaine. I kicked it and diladid.So whatever Jesus can do for me with the help of a doctor he can do for you.I was afraid the morphine and diladid would make me have to take methadone forever like I'd heard.I don't know? I still have a doctor,but only on phenothiazines and klonopin. It's not even an opiate.But, some guy in there says to me in group that if I ever left the LIFE program I would be better off blowing my head off with a gun if I left. You know I hated that guy. I bet he's dead.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 08, 2007, 09:36:36 AM »
no way you would have gotten a hot cup o joe never mind a cigg..not in straight...thats 'druggie' behavior....be glad you were only there 3.5 mo. tidy....