Author Topic: Dialogue with Shh: Moved from the Fed Class Action Thread  (Read 3302 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dialogue with Shh: Moved from the Fed Class Action Thread
« Reply #15 on: September 14, 2006, 06:23:48 PM »
Damn SHH, you can sign in long enough to get and send your PMs, why not own up to your previous posts of the last few years?  Surely you're confident enough in your positions to defend them, right?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 14, 2006, 06:30:26 PM »
This thread has officially become an abortion.  But, somehow, I realize it is surely going to get worse.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline mcr84kar86

• View Profile
prescence is the problem
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 06:38:14 PM »
so, anytime there is confusion or hurt, obviously, there is a problem - it doesn't matter to blame others for the problem.

there are scores of people here who are hurt by HLA

I would venture to guess that ANYONE associated with HLA and the hurt they caused would probably be "hurtful" to the diaglouge?

just me, but that is my guess - anytime some threat to sue for slander is thrown around publicly, that is "intimidation" - if you are not serious about the threat, don't make it - otherwise, let's all just play like grownups??
ife, treasure every moment.....

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Moved from HLA Testimonials
« Reply #18 on: November 01, 2006, 07:32:00 PM »
RobertBruce
Mid Life Crisis Poster
Posted: 01 Nov 2006 20:48    Post subject:      
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
It's not an attempt to punish anyone. People are treated how they want to be treated. If someone comes on here accusing people of lying about their experiences, tries to play games, attacks survivors, or refuses to answer questions, much like Bullfrog who is a stupid coward, then they are treated in that regard.

SH
Posted: 01 Nov 2006 22:15    Post subject: Robert    
----------------------------------------------------------------------------
Robert, I am no coward. Leave it alone, move on, and leave me out of it. I have not discussed HLA directly in months. I have my reasons why, none of which you know anything about. I have asked nicely, please stop insulting me. I am not doing anything to you. Drop the slandering of me. I may deserve comments against my previous opinions or comments, but slander and lies about me I dont deserve. I am none of those things that you say I am. Enough is enough. Its getting old. Please, once again, Robert, drop the insults at my expense and move on to another target. I am not arguing with you, nor will I ever discuss HLA with you now or in the future.

RobertBruce
Mid Life Crisis Poster
Posted: 01 Nov 2006 23:52    Post subject:      
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Here's the thing Susie. You came on here bloviating on and on about how I in particular was a liar. I was making up my experiences at HLA. You rambled on and on about how great HLA was, and refused to engaged in any real discussion on the matter. Your actions were almost like a child who refusing to hear the truth on an issue puts their hands over their ears and begins singing loudly in order to drown any other noise. You would make outlandish comments and refused to back them up or answer follow up questions. You portrayed yourself as someone who had intimate knowledge of the day to day workings of HLA, refusing to even consider that someone else might have had a different experience than your limited one. You time and time again employed the philosphy that if you did not see an event occur, it did not happen. You worked tirelessly to try and discover and reveal my identity, you attacked myslef and other hla survivors from the shadows believing you were safe in your anonimity. When you were exposed you refused to acknowledge it or own up to your own statements. You routinely dodged questions that you felt painted you or hla in a bad light and insisted that you had "answered all questions". To date there are still a large number you have been too afraid to answer.

After all this you finally shut up because Bill saw the light and you had no rationalization for this, now asking to left out of the discussion and not to be insulted. Claiming again and again that you have no opinion. This despite the fact you couldnt shut up for an entire year and a half about how great hla is and how they weren't violating any laws.

I'll tell you what though Susie, if you really want me to leave you out of the discussion and not insult you you really need to only do one thing:

APOLOGIZE!!!!!
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2006, 05:32:07 PM »
So how about it Bullfrog. You obviously know you owe us all one, just step up to the plate and own your actions.