Author Topic: Federal Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Against HLA & Buccell  (Read 25014 times)

Offline mcr84kar86

• View Profile
WARNING TO ALL HLA STAFF
« Reply #45 on: September 14, 2006, 08:52:05 PM »
A legal note to all prior and current HLA staff who are contacting parents on this forum.  

I do not believe HLA's counsel would feel it was judicious for you to have contact with the very plaintiff's who will be testifying against your actions against their children.

Whatever relationship we might have been forced into as your employer had physical custody of our children and subjected us to be dependant on your physical control, when our children were at HLA, now that the lawsuit has been filed, employees of HLA are part of the group of defendants and will be called to testify to their part in the harm done to our children.

I think it very pudent for all parents and former "students" to be very careful with relationships they may have with current or former staff of HLA.

This is where the "rubber meets the road".  "Piss or get off the pot".

You are either part of the lawsuit or you condone HLA actions.  

There is NO in-between.

If staff had cared so much for us or our children, why were they NOT whistle blowers?  And if they are whistle blowers, then they can publicly let us all know exactly, how they stood up to the HLA superiors that were forcing them to do things they knew better than to do and let us know what reprecusions they sufferred.

This is a serious time now not to sabatoge this case.

We are either seriously harmed and am looking for justice or "it really wasn't that bad".

It can't be both ways.

Lawsuits are serious business.  If you think these people are giving up their reputations, their businesses they built for decades, their bank accounts, their positions in the world community as a expert without a damned god-awful fight - you'd better think again.

This crew are experts in manipulations and mind games.  Not much difference than counter-intelligence people.  

You are banking on the legal system can beat a bunch of shrinks.

My judgement is still up in the air as to who I think might win that fight.

You think because we were wronged and anyone can see that, that we will win??

Wait a minute - bad things happen all the time and people just "walk away".

So, at the very least, one of the legal staff needs to let the folks here know that now is not the time to be "cozying up".

If I were a former or current staff, I'd be pissing in my pants, worrying about how big a part I might be called into in this mess and how I was going to feed my family during the months or years this might drag on and if I lost my license, then what would I do.

This is very serious business.

I do not mean to scare you or to be over-buerdensome in my postings, but we all got used to alot of "CHAOS" and now is not the time to confuse the issues of this case by being buddy-buddy with some of the staff, but well not others.....

sorry for the rant....
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
ife, treasure every moment.....

Offline mcr84kar86

• View Profile
who were we??
« Reply #46 on: September 15, 2006, 07:36:35 AM »
since not all that went there had horrible experiences, then which ones were we?

is it just me, or are their commonalities?

the analyst in me, how many plaintiff families were any time in the course of the treatment period, "single-parent" families?

my belief is that buccalto has "women" issues and used all our "profiles" they put together on our families to "know" who they could most abuse and get away with it

no offense, but those of our families that did not have a nuclear mother and father to team up, but only had another loving person come along that supported during the process, were we at a serious disadvantage in the "game" that was played

just a suspision thAT i WOULD BE CURIOUS IF SOMEONE RAN TO GROUND
ife, treasure every moment.....

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: WARNING TO ALL HLA STAFF
« Reply #47 on: September 16, 2006, 11:58:15 AM »
Quote from: ""mcr84kar86""
A legal note to all prior and current HLA staff who are contacting parents on this forum.  

I do not believe HLA's counsel would feel it was judicious for you to have contact with the very plaintiff's who will be testifying against your actions against their children.

Whatever relationship we might have been forced into as your employer had physical custody of our children and subjected us to be dependant on your physical control, when our children were at HLA, now that the lawsuit has been filed, employees of HLA are part of the group of defendants and will be called to testify to their part in the harm done to our children.

I think it very pudent for all parents and former "students" to be very careful with relationships they may have with current or former staff of HLA.

There is NO in-between.

If staff had cared so much for us or our children, why were they NOT whistle blowers?  And if they are whistle blowers, then they can publicly let us all know exactly, how they stood up to the HLA superiors that were forcing them to do things they knew better than to do and let us know what reprecusions they sufferred.

We are either seriously harmed and am looking for justice or "it really wasn't that bad".

It can't be both ways.

Lawsuits are serious business.  If you think these people are giving up their reputations, their businesses they built for decades, their bank accounts, their positions in the world community as a expert without a damned god-awful fight - you'd better think again.

This crew are experts in manipulations and mind games.  Not much difference than counter-intelligence people.  

So, at the very least, one of the legal staff needs to let the folks here know that now is not the time to be "cozying up".

If I were a former or current staff, I'd be pissing in my pants, worrying about how big a part I might be called into in this mess and how I was going to feed my family during the months or years this might drag on and if I lost my license, then what would I do.

I do not mean to scare you or to be over-buerdensome in my postings, but we all got used to alot of "CHAOS" and now is not the time to confuse the issues of this case by being buddy-buddy with some of the staff, but well not others.....

sorry for the rant....

All very excellent points!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Berger and Montague
« Reply #48 on: September 16, 2006, 07:29:39 PM »
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Take a look at the law firm representing the Plaintiffs:

http://www.bergermontague.com/

They are one of the best law firms in the United States and their expertise is in Class Action Suits.

No firm would have taken on this case if they didn't think they could win it.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Remember...
« Reply #49 on: September 19, 2006, 02:35:01 PM »
Quote from: ""juniper2""

Now that we have found Marla, I thought it might be a good idea to dedicate this topic to the real fallen angels, the children,the survivors of HLA.... May your wings never be clipped..To the counselors,staff who stood up for the 'fallen

angels, and are gone because they somehow held onto their humanity,we thank you...To the parents who reached deep into their own soul and found it in their child's eyes...To the rest of

you,watch the mirror crack as you truly see your

ugly reflection...only the truth will set you free...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: WARNING TO ALL HLA STAFF
« Reply #50 on: September 20, 2006, 09:47:55 AM »
Quote from: ""mcr84kar86""

There is NO in-between.

It can't be both ways.

sorry for the rant....

GO PRICILLA GO :flame:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
FORMER HLA STAFF
« Reply #51 on: September 20, 2006, 11:22:36 PM »
Are former staff, such as prior headmaster Greg Lindsey, named in the lawsuit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: FORMER HLA STAFF
« Reply #52 on: September 21, 2006, 06:16:49 AM »
Quote from: ""GUEST7""
Are former staff, such as prior headmaster Greg Lindsey, named in the lawsuit.

You can view the entire lawsuit here:

http://www.bergermontague.com/pdfs/Hidd ... plaint.pdf

www.bergermontague.com

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Federal Class-Action Lawsuit Filed Against HLA & Buccell
« Reply #53 on: September 21, 2006, 08:59:04 AM »
Guest7 the only individual named in the lawsuit is Len. PM me for more details.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: September 21, 2006, 09:37:41 AM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""

So far.  I strongly suspect that there will be others.  Plaintiffs reserved the right to name Spooner specifically, but there could very well be many others, including EdCons who refer to HLA and agencies who failed to properly oversee or regulate HLA, such as SACS.  Precedent for this has been set in the $100million lawsuit against WWASPS' Ivy Ridge.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2006, 08:26:43 AM »
Quote from: ""RobertBruce""

You can bet that Ken Spooner and Georgia Tent and Awning will be named in the suit very quickly

Quirk will have a tough time defending this , is the suit too big for them?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2006, 10:53:04 AM »
Probably. Which is really too bad, I was looking forward to meeting Lil' Joey.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2006, 01:16:44 PM »
Do you really think Len is gonna stick around and watch his empire crumble?...I bet he skips the country and takes all his hidden assets with him.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2006, 01:25:38 PM »
I have heard that he will settle for any amount necessary before he will take the stand.  He'd rather lose everything than testify.

Maybe Spoonie will let Bucci sit on his lap on the witness stand so he doesn't get too frightened.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2006, 01:27:03 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Maybe Spoonie will let Bucci sit on his lap on the witness stand so he doesn't get too frightened.

:rofl: