Author Topic: Dating service  (Read 5322 times)

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Dating service
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2007, 01:59:10 PM »
The Wizard of Vause was not on the Broncos.  He sent in his name and chose a year, and plugged his little Perv Palace.   The Broncos alumni organization takes the info from people who send it in.  As there have been hundreds of players over the last forty years, Dean-o just slipped that little lie in there, kind of like being a psychologist, or AARC being different from Kids.  I've seen the roster for the 71-72 Broncos.  Sorry your leader is a liar.
As for you Time Galka, you just decided to look in on a site for AARC survivors, mutually masturbate with Sam, and wrongly denigrate a post that I made.  
AARColytes can go practise their religion any time they want with no interference from anyone in this forum.  Why is it that they are compelled to come to this forum to try to prevent discussion of the scam?  
I'm just curious as to why you're worried about how I look Time.  Are you hitting on me?  Not that there's anything wrong with that, I just don't swing that way.  
Now what was it that I lied about again?  I am very sorry that your family gave you to a cult leader, and that your psychological well-being is dependent on defending that cult.  
Now why  is it again that Sam and Time are here trying to sell AA?  Not because they're self-loathing and fearful of people who think for themselves?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Dating service
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2007, 03:18:59 PM »
Ajax.

It's odd that you mention that this is a site for survivors of AARC. Did you even go through AAARC?

I worry about you looking like an idiot, because I feel embarrassed for people that are unable to see that for themselves.

Why is everything related to some sick sexual fantasy that exists in your mind only? It is really creepy, and discredits you and what you are saying.

Do you have any proof to back up your claim about D.V. not actually being on the broncos? Because, as it has been shown, you are a liar, and without some really proof, I will not take you at your word.

And for try to sell A.A. that is nuts. It is not something I own or control, or can gain from. I talk about A.A. here because I am a survivor of AARC, and this I meant to be a place where I can talk freely about how if deal with how I feel about my time there, and how I deal with it now.

The odd part is, rather then being able to talk about AARC; you are so obsessed with attacking people that don't see things the way you do, that I have not been able to talk about AARC. Nor do I feel this is a safe place to talk about it, because you are an abusive liar.

Offline ajax13

• View Profile
Dating service
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2007, 08:22:11 PM »
Now Sam, it's okay.  As I said before, I am sorry that you were put in AARC, and that you were swept into the 12-step cult.  You are free to say whatever you want.  Neither you nor your pal have demonstrated any lie on my part.   As per all cultists who come on this forum, you have not addressed any of the facts about AARC.
You are very typical of a cultist in that you feel that you have to show me something about myself that you see but I can't.  Where did you hear about this site Sam?  
You don't need to feel embarrassed for me Sam.  I'm not in a religious organization that passes itself off as a medical treatment centre.  Neither do I belong to a society like AA that involves relenquishing my individuality and self reliance.  So you needn't worry about me.  Sorry you feel unsafe and abused, what with you calling me a liar twice in the same sentence.  Now as for sexual fantasies, I don't have groups of damaged teens bunk at my house, and I don't give control of children to other children.  But I know of someone who does, and I think you do too.
Now again, tell me what it was that I lied about?
"AARC will go on serving youth and families as long as it will be needed, if it keeps open to God for inspiration" Dr. F. Dean Vause Executive Director

MR. NELSON: Mr. Speaker, AADAC has been involved with
assistance in developing the program of the Alberta Adolescent
Recovery Centre since its inception originally as Kids of the
Canadian West."
Alberta Hansard, March 24, 1992