Author Topic: Character First: The Hyde School Way and Why It Works  (Read 12817 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Character First: The Hyde School Way and Why It Works
« Reply #45 on: September 28, 2006, 11:58:01 AM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
Semantics.  Their advertisements talk of 'college prep' and 'character education'.  Sounds like they're being provided with neither.

I think you might be intellectually challenged. (which semantically means fucked up in the head)

attact, arument  Thank YOU for the validation

Sweet! A spelling attack.  Got anything else in your bag of trix Felix?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 28, 2006, 12:10:40 PM »
Hey, when that's all ya got........

This place seems to have a lot of similarities with HLA.  Same kind of thought reform, under qualified staff, under qualified teachers, strange little pervs hanging around even after they've been caught, the snitch culture and accusing anyone who has complaints of being 'disgruntled' and 'angry'.  Funny how most of these places follow the same basic script.  Ah well, at least HLA is now getting what's been coming for a long time.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: September 29, 2006, 05:26:36 AM »

This place seems to have a lot of similarities with HLA.  Same kind of thought reform, under qualified staff, under qualified teachers, strange little pervs hanging around even after they've been caught, the snitch culture and accusing anyone who has complaints of being 'disgruntled' and 'angry'.  Funny how most of these places follow the same basic script.  Ah well, at least HLA is now getting what's been coming for a long time.

Yea Hyde is like SEED hyde is like STRAIGHT Hyde is like ....  Any of you hyde bashers actually know where Bath Me is?  

BTW What happened to Hidden Lake?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: September 29, 2006, 10:46:04 AM »
 Yea Hyde is like SEED hyde is like STRAIGHT Hyde is like ....  Any of you hyde bashers actually know where Bath Me is?  

Yep, even been there.  These places do seem to have a lot in common.  Too much.

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 24, 2006, 03:33:24 PM »
Lawsuits aren't always an indicator of a problem, just that someone had a reason or desire to file one (or is an attorney with too much time on their hands...). What they do is put a party at risk of an outcome, which can alter their behavior, right or wrong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: December 15, 2006, 11:11:19 AM »
Don't send your kids to HLA...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 15, 2006, 11:24:50 AM »
Lawsuits aren't always an indicator of a problem, just that someone had a reason or desire to file one (or is an attorney with too much time on their hands...). What they do is put a party at risk of an outcome, which can alter their behavior, right or wrong.

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.
     ? Henry VI, Part 2, Act IV, sc. ii

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 15, 2006, 12:38:36 PM »

Yep, even been there.  These places do seem to have a lot in common.  Too much.

http://wwf.fornits.com/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Ok here is the quiz:

You get off Route 1 North at the Bath/Phillipsburg exit.  Which way do you turn to get to 616 High Street?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 15, 2006, 01:00:51 PM »

I haven't been to Hyde but when I read through these threads (especially things like this http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=19252&start=0 ) it sounds very much like Straight.  It's not just a few things here and there.  Joe Gauld sounds very much like Miller Newton....a malignant narcissist.  The whole structure of Hyde follows the same pattern that Straight did.   The similarities are too great to ignore.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 15, 2006, 02:03:57 PM »
Quote from: ""Anne Bonney""

I haven't been to Hyde but when I read through these threads (especially things like this http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=19252&start=0 ) it sounds very much like Straight.  It's not just a few things here and there.  Joe Gauld sounds very much like Miller Newton....a malignant narcissist.  The whole structure of Hyde follows the same pattern that Straight did.   The similarities are too great to ignore.

You sound like a broken record... why don't you stick to things you know about instead of making lame comparisons with something that is in an entirely different realm...

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 15, 2006, 02:10:29 PM »

You sound like a broken record... why don't you stick to things you know about instead of making lame comparisons with something that is in an entirely different realm...

You guys were talking to the "Hyde bashers", a category I'm sure you include me in, so I responded.  Do you have anything of substance to contribute to the discussion or do you just want to throw around meaningless insults?

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 15, 2006, 02:36:38 PM »

You guys were talking to the "Hyde bashers", a category I'm sure you include me in, so I responded.  Do you have anything of substance to contribute to the discussion or do you just want to throw around meaningless insults?

Anne,

please answer the quiz question

Neil Loughjizm

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 15, 2006, 03:03:11 PM »
Anne,

Neil Loughjizm

Which question would that be Neil?  There were quite a few.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 15, 2006, 05:50:52 PM »
Anne,

Neil Loughjizm

Which question would that be Neil?  There were quite a few.

Ok here is the quiz:

You get off Route 1 North at the Bath/Phillipsburg exit. Which way do you turn to get to 616 High Street?

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 15, 2006, 06:32:57 PM »
Ok here is the quiz:

You get off Route 1 North at the Bath/Phillipsburg exit. Which way do you turn to get to 616 High Street?

Well, I guess I'll have to refer you to my previous post since you seem to have a problem with reading comprehension.

Here's what I said just a few posts up there ^^^^^.  See it?:roll:

I haven't been to Hyde but when I read through these threads (especially things like this http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=19252&start=0 ) it sounds very much like Straight. It's not just a few things here and there. Joe Gauld sounds very much like Miller Newton....a malignant narcissist. The whole structure of Hyde follows the same pattern that Straight did. The similarities are too great to ignore.

Why is it so difficult for you to understand that I'm not the only one who sees some major problems with Hyde?