Author Topic: Clay Erickson - License Revoked for Drug Abuse  (Read 5282 times)

Offline Deborah

• View Profile
Clay Erickson - License Revoked for Drug Abuse
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2006, 06:18:08 PM »
Lacey, PM me please.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
gt;>>>>>>>>>>>>>><<<<<<<<<<<<<<
Hidden Lake Academy, after operating 12 years unlicensed will now be monitored by the state. Access information on the Federal Class Action lawsuit against HLA here: http://www.fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?t=17700

Offline kid_thorazine

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2006, 08:55:57 AM »
yeah i didnt have good experiences with him either, thier entire addictions program is a joke for the most part, i cant say i know many people that it actually helped.  Butt i remmeber thier drug education thing we had to go through and clay didnt sem to know what he was talking about sometimes.  I never went to AA or NA while i was there so i cant say anything about his participation in 12 step progrmas, but he really didnt come off as someone who was educated properly about substance abuse.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 14, 2006, 06:35:04 PM »
This turns out to be huge in the lawsuit.  Funny, when I worked there over a decade ago they were employing phony doctors then, too.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 15, 2006, 09:07:14 AM »
Anyone notice that they FINALLY removed the "M.D." from Erickson's name on the HLA website?

" Clay Erickson
Director of Addiction Services

B.A. - Pacific Southern University. M.A. ? Antioch University "

So now there's nothing that even SUGGESTS that he's in any way qualifed to counsel kids regarding addictions or anything else.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 15, 2006, 09:11:17 AM »
Yeah, now if they'd just remove that giant lion schlong from the front page of their website.
 ::bwahaha2::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: September 15, 2006, 03:08:45 PM »
i was there for almost 3 years. I went through all of clay's programs. Easa, solutions, AA, NA, conjoint recovery, and even Alateen. I can tell you that I spent a good amount of time with clay, and he should not be working with teenagers who have drug problems. Since leaving HLA, i have used more cocaine and ice than ever before. The 3 years i spent in clay's "programs" just taught me how to be a better dealer. Now, I'm clean of my own accord. I haven't touched drugs since july 2, and I have no urge to. I don't want to speak for anybody else, but clay never helped me work on my addiction problems.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #21 on: September 15, 2006, 03:42:36 PM »
I had that bitch Karen (forgot her last name,but for some reason I want to say it was Bean.), who's only problem was a so called "addiction" to food. She was in no way qualified to help people with real substance abuse problems. The more I had to talk to her, the more I wondered what the hell she was doing there! She could never relate, and was never able to answer real questions, or even relate to them.There's more to bieng an addictions counselor than just handing out papers and making you watch "affliction", and
"28 days". It was such bullshit. Does anyone remember her? When did she finaly leave?

Offline Lacey

• View Profile
« Reply #22 on: September 15, 2006, 05:16:12 PM »
Are you sure your not talking about Jen Rager?? Short, blone ENORMOUS woman with a mole on her neck?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What a joke??
« Reply #23 on: September 26, 2006, 04:21:33 AM »
Ladies and gents i spent over 27 months in this mans supposed addictions room and i have to tell you that it was a joke. I had two encounters with weed before i got to Hla and he declared me a level three addict. After two years i struggled just a little bit with the thought i may not be an addict cause well i had not had to many encounters and Clay was a idiot to say the least. He tneded to belittle those students who were not at that school for drugs. I was there for a family problem not drugs  but yet no matter what we are all addicts. That man can kiss my ass because he was a joke and that program is a joke.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Clay Erickson
« Reply #24 on: September 26, 2006, 02:57:50 PM »
I met CLay Erickson and was impressed by his knowledge of the physiology of addiction. He described in detail how the succeptible individual cascades into a lifetime of addiction. He also understands intervention and recovery. And he has a good rapport with the students at HLA and parents.    Who better to lead an addiction program than a former addict?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Re: Clay Erickson
« Reply #25 on: September 26, 2006, 03:49:29 PM »
Quote from: ""m.vaughan""
I met CLay Erickson and was impressed by his knowledge of the physiology of addiction. He described in detail how the succeptible individual cascades into a lifetime of addiction. He also understands intervention and recovery. And he has a good rapport with the students at HLA and parents.    Who better to lead an addiction program than a former addict?

You obviously didn't meet the same incompetent droll I did.

As to your question as to who is better to lead an addiction program - how about some that hasn't had his medical license revoked (while continuing to masquerade as a licensed doctor) and is certified to be an addictions counselor. But hey, who cares about staff with bona fide qualifications?

http://www.isaccorp.org/hiddenlake/claytonerickson.pdf

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2006, 01:57:04 AM »

You sound fammilar. I know megan too.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2006, 07:21:19 AM »

maybe someone LEGALLY PERMITTED to do the job and not an unlicensed former doctor with an expired counseling certificate and a revoked medical license?  every day he operates illegally just increases the penalties.

you sound like you need some help, too.  you MUST be high.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control