Author Topic: Clarke Poole  (Read 5522 times)

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« on: March 08, 2006, 11:42:00 AM »
Does anyone have contact info for this guy?  I'd like to talk to him.

I'd be willing to bet there are a few attorneys who'd like to depose him as well.

Clarke, if you're out there, a lot of us are wondering "why did it take you so long to speak up?"  Maybe you can come on here and answer, if you can get the Q&Q gag out of your mouth, of course.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2006, 02:28:00 PM »
I wonder if this is the same guy?  Sautee, GA is right near HLA, so probably so.

Dear FRONTLINE,

This was reveting, insightful, provocative, and very troubling. These facts that police officers, investigators, and prosecutors will lie under oath and create false evidence to frame the innocent makes the term Criminal Justice seem like an oxymoron. Although I will probably not sleep well tonight because of it, thank you for another excellent report.

Clarke Poole
sautee, ga

It looks like HLA makes the term "adolescent treatment" look like an oxymoron to ol' Clarke now.

From this post he seems like the kind of guy who could be subject to an "attack of conscience."
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #2 on: March 09, 2006, 09:55:00 AM »
Update:

Clarke Poole was served by Q&Q and threatened with a lawsuit lest he shut up about HLA's business and treatment practices.

Instead of cowing down, however, he responded with a "fuck you, see you in court" letter and sent his letter, along with Q&Q's demand letter out to his list of EdCons (the same ones he sent the emails to).

I have always maintained that this litigiousness would come full-circle to bite HLA in the ass, and it looks like that's what's happening here.

Let's be real, threats only work on people who are afraid.  The second someone like Clarke stands up to these little dictators, the aura is gone and their power is diminished.  Reportedly, HLA is now forced to back off their threats or take the matter to trial, which will surely make some ugly information part of the irrefutable public record.

Clarke, you've got balls, buddy.  If you're reading this board, I'd like you to contact me at your nearest convenience.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #3 on: March 09, 2006, 10:11:00 AM »
This is great news!!  Clarke, thank you for taking a stand.   :tup:

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Clarke Poole
« Reply #4 on: March 10, 2006, 12:34:00 PM »
Yes! And please ask your lawyer if I can have a copy of your autographed letter(s) from Q&Q for inclusion in my collection at http://DCHfans.org/

I'd be ever so grateful!
Thanks!

Web pages are like babies -- creation involves a level of enthusiasm that does not necessarily carry over into maintenance.
--Joe Chew

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #5 on: March 13, 2006, 12:55:00 PM »
:tup:  :tup: Bumpy bump

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #6 on: March 15, 2006, 12:17:00 PM »
Did they just send him a 'cease and desist' or are they actually suing him for libel or slander?

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #7 on: March 15, 2006, 12:32:00 PM »
On 2006-03-15 09:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Did they just send him a 'cease and desist' or are they actually suing him for libel or slander?"

First a cease and desist letter, then a shut-up-forever-or-we'll-sue-you-'til-there's-nothing-left agreement.

The gag letter was accompanied by a copy of the lawsuit they intend to file should the agreement not be signed.  

Based on the premises of the suit, it lacks merit.  If it goes forward, I'd give 10 to 1 odds that HLA comes out of it with their tail between their legs.  

I have serious doubts that they will even go to trial at all.  If it goes to trial, by their own hand, they will have made their dirty laundry public through the discovery process.  It will become indelible public record which cannot be refuted by the slackeys like "lmnop."  Once this stuff gets on the record, plausible deniabilty is out of play.

As long as there are no public records they can stick to their plan: deny, deflect, dissemble.  Once this goes to discovery, this option is off the table.

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-03-15 09:43 ]
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2006, 01:25:00 PM »
Clarke Poole is being sued by HLA...stupidity
on the part of Bucci....Bucci has to be some kind of nut case to pursue this...

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2006, 02:49:00 PM »
On 2006-03-21 10:25:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Clarke Poole is being sued by HLA...stupidity

on the part of Bucci....Bucci has to be some kind of nut case to pursue this..."

Did they actually file suit?  I know they said they would file last thursday if he didn't sign their agreement.

Last I heard, he didn't sign and no suit was brought.  I know he still hasn't signed and won't, and as far as I know (as of today) HLA had not filed suit.

For Clarke's sake, I'd like to see him avoid the hassle, but for larger reasons I'd like to see HLA's nose bloodied in court and for all of the documents to become public record.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2006, 02:57:00 PM »
From what i understood this morning,HLA did file..Maybe it is just 'The Cease and Desist'
order, but I don't think so..

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #11 on: March 21, 2006, 08:10:00 PM »
Oh goody! This should generate lots of autographed letters from those stellar barristers, Quirk & Quirk!

That which does not kill you can make you stronger, but I really never needed to be this strong.

http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Delphi/5580/straight.html' target='_new'>Scott Wagner

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2006, 08:10:00 PM »
Oh goody! This should generate lots of autographed letters from those stellar barristers, Quirk & Quirk!  :em:

The Christian God can be easily pictured as virtually the same as the many ancient gods of past civilizations. The Christian god is a three headed monster; cruel, evil and capricious. If one wishes to know more of this raging, three headed, beast-like god, one only needs to look at the caliber of the people who say they serve him. The are always of two classes: fools and hypocrites.
--Thomas Jefferson, U.S. President, author, scientist, architect, educator, and diplomat

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #13 on: March 21, 2006, 09:26:00 PM »
DJ

you know Bucci reads these posts EVERY day from his little corner office while he is rolling that little pieces of paper in his fingers and is moaning and groaning.

you have posted Clarke is watching these sites he will get a hold of you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Clarke Poole
« Reply #14 on: March 22, 2006, 01:15:00 AM »
How do you find all of this out? I have tried to find info on cases involving HLA, but can't find any reports. Thank God Fornits is here so at least some information gets out about these people