Author Topic: First boyfriend/girlfriend after straight  (Read 4283 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
First boyfriend/girlfriend after straight
« on: March 03, 2006, 04:18:00 PM »
Remember your first boyfriend or girlfriend after straight??

I was sexually active before the program so by the time I got out a year later, my first boyfriend was one lucky guy!
On a more serious note though, I remember getting very defensive if he questioned me in any way, or tried to make a suggestion I didn't like, I was pretty quick to let him know I would NOT be controlled.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2006, 05:40:00 PM »
only a year in the "'gram"?...good lord....lucky fucking you!...i wish i could say that!....lol...that would've been a dream come true to most of us in that shit hole!...hippie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2006, 05:47:00 PM »
yeah, well maybe you are right about that, but then again, I would not try an compare anyone elses experience there based only on their time spent in that shit hole. Then again, I never went back to be on staff either, so there's somethin to be said about that too

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2006, 05:55:00 PM »
Whoever said that has you there hippie.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2006, 06:39:00 PM »
On 2006-03-03 14:40:00, stillahippie564 wrote:

"only a year in the "'gram"?...good lord....lucky fucking you!...i wish i could say that!....lol...that would've been a dream come true to most of us in that shit hole!...hippie"

I saw people come in and get broken down mentally in  
a matter of weeks/couple of months sometimes..One or two just sat and stared for months on end looking catatonic.
 But yeah 1 year is better than 4 years but still...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2006, 06:44:00 PM »
On 2006-03-03 14:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Whoever said that has you there hippie."

:nworthy:  :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2006, 08:25:00 PM »
i guess...if you knew the reason why i did that,you'd understand....after that place,i had nothing..no high school diploma or college degree
just a ged....i went on staff to get in on the ground floor of somthing i could use to better myself! not to be an asshole....i tried college after i finished straight,but it was more of sitting in a blue chair for me!i couldn't do it! i didn't want to be mowing yards at fort belvor the rest of my life and i loved helping ppl out!
who was going to HIRE a ged /high school drop out?
no one was!...i was a trainee for 5 weeks and never really stood a chance of being a staff member...they never wanted me to start with....
it was just a cruel joke they played on me....whether ol' one year believes me or not,i don't give a flying fuck ok? no one who didn't totally kiss someones ass got out in one fucking year! dig it? i never knew anyone who was totally non-compliant in that place get out of straight in one fucking year! all i said was they were fucking lucky!....can you argue that?'cause i can't! even lulu couter was a fucking trainee,man......she was in the same schooling predicament as me when she finally got out of the kids program....she couldn't "do" school either! it was way too much like straight to her! all i was trying to do was get some kind of experience so i could have some kind of life after my ordeal in straight! thats all! they were the only ones that would give me a fucking chance without a college degree! it was a huge mistake!HUGE....and it cost me dearly......but i'll bet ol' one year
doesn't understand that,huh?......my motives were honest....i was told straight had fucking changed and was changing.....i thought i would actually help ppl in there....that was my big stupid mistake!they didn't want anyone actually helping the kids in there...they wanted control freaks for staff....that wasn't me!...lol....she or he has nothing on me....i'm glad you got out in one year....i'm glad thats all they got out of you...
i wasn't allowed to date anyone for 28 1/2 months!
thats why i said lucky fucking you!....nice to see the misinterpetation or twisting of my words and what i went through.....thanks....hippie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2006, 08:45:00 PM »
yo, why don't you just calm down and breathe you, hippie ex-staff idiot.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2006, 08:58:00 PM »
I know what hip is sayin'.  By the time you were in there that long you just didn't know anything else.  Almost every vestige of your self-identity was gone by then and you had been kept out of circulation in the world for so long that any kind of normal social skills were extremely atrophied.  If all you knew was the cult for that long you would have a hard time leaving it.

I had a real hard time after $tr8, mostly 'cause I was in there so damn long.  I had a nervous breakdown a year after I graduated because everything in the world was so foreign to me, well, that an' I had been eatin' LSD twice a week.  I had none of the social skills which I had relied on in the time before $tr8.  I spent years livin' as a sort of crazy homeless kid due to paranoia 'n' such.  I still never went on staff though.  ...Uhhh...I'm not takin' sides or nothin' I pretty much think ever'ones program pretty much sucked Republican cock.

So... it's like instead of a high school sweetheart, I had a $tr8 sweetheart an' me an' this one real cute girl with long brown curly hair used to catch eyes all the time.  I remember when she was first introduced to group and I caught her eye. We caught eyes our whole programs.  I always expected we would get  reported at some point but we never were.  We both knew whenever we were outta there that we would get together. And we did.  We stayed together for about 2 years after $tr8.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2006, 09:00:00 PM »
geez man.....i get worked up too easy.....all i was saying is she was fucking lucky.....to me that would've been a dream come true....unfortunitly it wasn't for me and just about everyone else i knew.....thats all....what pissed me off is you called that "witch hunt" me being on staff....that so far from the truth...i was used and thrown away.....then stalked for many years because of that witch hunt....i wasn't ever a real staff member dude/sister....i was a fool who wanted desparatly better himself...thats all....well,whatever.....hip

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 03, 2006, 09:05:00 PM »
hippie ex-staff idiot.....yep,that says it all!
ex-staff idiot....get real.....***** hip

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 03, 2006, 09:10:00 PM »
So who was your first git down girl after straight hip ??
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 03, 2006, 09:42:00 PM »
On 2006-03-03 15:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-03 14:55:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Whoever said that has you there hippie."

:nworthy:  :nworthy: "

I totally don't get this.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 03, 2006, 09:44:00 PM »
On 2006-03-03 18:42:00, Anonymous wrote:

I totally don't get this."

Nevermind; now I do - the odd choice of words threw me at first.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 03, 2006, 09:47:00 PM »
when i 7 stepped,there was no one else really...
there was about 8 of us in the "society".....like you did,i had to wait for newer 7 steppers to come!then i had to "do" thier time in after care as well!by the time there were enough girls in the "society",i already grew my hair out and was wearing tye dyes!saying the "druggie slang" etc etc....unfortunitly,the girls and guys coming out of there were scared of me! they thought i was ready to "puff up" and "drop paper"......in 83 long hair/being a hippie etc,still wasn't cool with the real world girls either....the dead wasn't cool with everyone yet....so i was,like in high school,alone for a good while....the first girlfriend i had was an indian girl[from india]
and she had to "hide" me from her family! we met at places other than her house.....she had to call me...i couldn't call her! it was a bummer...
after straight,i mean after i quit my association with that place,i met up with a real cool pair of girls.....i was back out and i had gotten pulled over again,arrested etc....this time i had drugs,i really was f-ing up,so to speak,and i had a 1000 hits of liquid acid!...the cops searched everything ,but failed to realise they had a real crime this time!to my benifit,the acid was in a visine bottle!.....after i did my rounds of bailing myself out of 2 cop stations worth of default warrents,i was 50 miles from my car!my arrest were so common that the cops knew me,so i borrowed 5.00 from one of them and walked accross the street to a dunkin' donuts....wondering how the f- i was going to get home....to my surprise,there were 2 dead head girls sitting in the place! i sat down with them and we talked for awhile....they said they'd take me back to hingham
i made a deal with them that i'd hook them up with some liquid if they did that....after i got to where my car was,i jumped the fence and got the liquid and the sugar cubes and we went back to where i was staying.....well,i got them both! lol....no shit! and one of them was my girlfriend for a few shows too!.....it was a kodak moment for me....hippie