Author Topic: New "School" Construction by HLA Owner Killed by County?  (Read 15793 times)

Offline SHH

• View Profile
New "School" Construction by HLA Owner Killed by County?
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2006, 10:44:00 PM »
I already figured out who he talks to there. And Bill doesn't discuss school financial matters with me. I know what I know from public means and from other means. Not from him. And I don't posess any illegally obtained info either. Remember Im not the informant at the school, Steve's buddy is. He is the one giving out private financial information, not me.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2006, 10:54:00 PM »
Now Bullfrog, as we all well know you couldnt figure your way out of a cardboard box.

How on earth can you expect us to believe you all on your own figured out who it is hes talking to?

The truth is you dont have a fucking clue...about anything really. That of course being due to the incessant drops on your head as a child. Its not your fault really.

Now you want to honestly sit here and claim you already know the schools information from having checked it yourself. This simply isnt true. You didnt check because you dont like facts. If you did you would have months and months ago called ORS like I suggested and verified that HLA was operating without a license.

Instead you pretend you have an understanding of the situation, never check the facts and get angry at anyone who disagrees with you despite the truth of the matter.

So in reality youre commeting on the issue is fairly pointless, let the people whove actually done their homework talk about it. Why dont you go play in the other room.

As to Dysfunctions mole giving out information. I still dont understand your problem with it. You didnt have a problem when Bill discussed a private conversation with George with you. You didnt have a problem having someone go through the old student files trying to find out who I was. You dont have a problem being given inside information as to the finacial situation of the school now.

So why bitch Bullfrog?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: February 20, 2006, 10:55:00 PM »
Oh and again thanks for proving my point.

You still dont have the courage to release the names and dates of other students because you know it was illegal.

Dont worry Bullfrog consequences are still in store.

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 21, 2006, 12:32:00 AM »
You don't know what you are talking about Cybil..
THe liens have not been released as of today.
DJ is right.. Apparently, HLA has a current
Federal Tax lien from January 2006 and a State Lien from Nov.2005(whatever the amount)..The construction lien for whatever reason was filed in 2002, no release date announced...

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: February 21, 2006, 12:46:00 AM »
Liens are public record and when a bank,the
State of Georgia, IRS or even a contractor places
a lien, it is public record..although not easily
obtained, it is legal...Surely, you are aware that the
IRS can sell 'the joint' if they choose?  If the lien is not satisfied, bye-bye...But, we know
we shall not be that lucky...Credit reports
on businesses bring up all this information...
You are being ridiculous... There is no one secretly reading that morons' private archives
of rainbow accounting...And, why on earth,
would you back up such an 'evil' place..Maybe you
should return as a child there for 18 months..

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: February 21, 2006, 06:59:00 AM »
Either youre not reading what I typed or don't want to read what I typed. I never said liens werent public record. Of course they are. I said they are. I looked them up myself. There are no January 2006 federal tax liens from my investigation. The info I obtained from public record doesnt show anything that recent. AND, I stated that even though liens arent released that doesn't mean that payments arent being made to the govt towards them, and doesnt necessarily mean they aren't paid in full. Sometimes liens take awhile to come off. You arent looking at the whole picture. You are only looking at what you want to look at. What my point was, and which most of you MISSED, was that Bank loan information is private. When someone's loan is denied, that is private information. Someone at the school has information they shouldn't be giving out to Steve. And they know it. What I did, Robert, was NOT illegal for the 100th time. Damn you are dense. I didnt have anybody look through a file. I didn't get any info from a file, and haven't seen a file. I only stated a first name because thats ALL I KNOW. I don't know any other child's personal information. I did nothing illegal get that through your thick skull will ya? An employee telling Steve that loans were denied is wrong and he can be fired for it, and knows it. What I did was remember someone from a long time ago that I only knew their first name. And Juniper, it is not an "evil" place. I do believe that's just a SLIGHT exaggeration dont you? I suppose now youre going to tell me that everybody that works there is going to hell. yea, whatever.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: February 21, 2006, 09:37:00 AM »
On 2006-02-20 15:03:00, SHH wrote:

"Wow Steve your mole must be Len himself if that kind of personal financial information is given to you. If in fact, it is even accurate info you were given. That part I don't know, but, for you to have that info, about loans being denied, which is private information, not public record, they must have violated some sort of privacy act to give it to you. Not to mention they would have to work in the business office of the school to even have school loan information of any type. Loan information is private information and cannot be given out. I see those privacy forms every day at work. "

Have I not been spot on accurate thusfar?  You feel free to let me know when you have evidence that suggests what I'm saying isn't true.

Never you mind about to whom I speak at the facility.  You could "know" who it is all day long and never prove a damn thing. "Privacy Forms" say that the LENDER cannot discuss the issue, not the borrower.  The borrower can say whatever they want.  That's just silly.

Just wait for a while and be patient.  This place is hurting and all you're seeing now is just the symptoms of it.  Do I think they'll go under?  No, I don't.  There are too many sick folks with a lot of money who would gladly make donations to keep it afloat.  Don't be surprised when you see the solicitations or either if you see parts of the business sold off or contracted to vendors.

Also don't be surprised when tuition loans to parents become unavailable in the next few weeks.  Enrollment is down and it's going to go down further.  The layers are being peeled off the onion.

You heard it here first.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: February 21, 2006, 10:05:00 AM »
Steve unless your Mole is Dr. B your person cannot divulge loan information as a "borrower". An employee of the school is not the "borrower". And if you think your Mole cannot be found out, think again my friend. Think again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: February 21, 2006, 10:11:00 AM »
On 2006-02-21 07:05:00, SHH wrote:

"Steve unless your Mole is Dr. B your person cannot divulge loan information as a "borrower". An employee of the school is not the "borrower".

Doesn't mean that the mole has no other means of finding info out.

And if you think your Mole cannot be found out, think again my friend. Think again."

Maybe, but by the time they are found out, if they are, they might not really give a shit.  They might be so fucking fed up with what's going on in the backwoods that they just don't care.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: February 21, 2006, 10:12:00 AM »
On 2006-02-21 07:05:00, SHH wrote:

"Steve unless your Mole is Dr. B your person cannot divulge loan information as a "borrower". An employee of the school is not the "borrower". And if you think your Mole cannot be found out, think again my friend. Think again."

Why are you more interested in persecuting someone and getting them fired then talking about the truth of the matter.  For chrissake, lady, you don't work there and haven't in years, yet you act like you're the operations guy there instead of your ex, who you claim not to discuss these issues with ( ::bangin::
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: February 21, 2006, 10:13:00 AM »
Maybe, but by the time they are found out, if they are, they might not really give a shit. They might be so fucking fed up with what's going on in the backwoods that they just don't care.

This describes over half of the current personnel from what I'm told.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: February 21, 2006, 11:24:00 AM »
The liens are there...They may be paying them down, but they are there...The IRS Lien,The State of Georgia Lien is not, again,not showing
released status. Granted they could have been released, but it is not likely so soon.  You are not accessing through the proper channels...It is important to potential employees, potential 'inmates'parents
and investors that are financing this charade, and potential lawsuits to know any companies
financial status...

"Evil"....I beg to differ with you...As I said once before, I believe very few of these schools started out with good intentions...They do not own their mistakes, we are responsible for our own actions, we own them, HLA has not done so.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 21, 2006, 12:26:00 PM »
1.HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY GA DEPT OF LABOR RELEASED
STATE TAX
LIEN
LUMPKIN COUNTY,
GA
10/01/2001

2.HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY GA DEPT OF LABOR STATE LIEN
WITHDRAWN
LUMPKIN COUNTY,
GA
10/28/2002

3.HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY INTERNAL REVENUE
SERVICE
FEDERAL TAX
LIEN
LUMPKIN COUNTY,
GA
04/11/2001

4.HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY
INC
INTERNAL REVENUE
SERVICE
FEDERAL TAX
LIEN
LUMPKIN COUNTY,
GA
06/21/2004

5.HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY
INC
USA IRS RELEASED
FEDERAL TAX
LIEN
LUMPKIN COUNTY,
GA
04/25/2005

6.HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY
INC
USA IRS FEDERAL TAX
LIEN
LUMPKIN COUNTY,
GA
10/23/2003

7.HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY
INC
USA IRS FEDERAL TAX
LIEN
LUMPKIN COUNTY,
GA
03/15/2005

8.HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY
INC
USA IRS RELEASED
FEDERAL TAX
LIEN
LUMPKIN COUNTY,
GA
06/28/2005

9.HIDDEN LAKE ACADEMY
INC
USA IRS FEDERAL TAX
LIEN
LUMPKIN COUNTY,
GA
01/18/2006

10.HIDDEN LAKE
ACADEMYINC A CORPOR
IRS FEDERAL TAX
LIEN
LUMPKIN COUNTY,
GA
06/21/2004

*11.HIDDEN LAKE INC GA DEPT OF LABOR RELEASED
STATE TAX
LIEN
BIBB COUNTY, GA 06/17/2004

*12.HIDDEN LAKE INC STATE OF GA STATE TAX
LIEN
BIBB COUNTY, GA 03/29/2004

*13.HIDDEN LAKE INC STATE OF GEORGIA TAX LIEN BIBB COUNTY, GA 03/29/2004

14.HLA INC HIDDEN LAKE
ACADEMY
STATE OF GA STATE TAX
LIEN
LUMPKIN COUNTY,
GA
11/17/2005

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
*Items 11, 12, and 13 seem to apply to another similarly named corporation.

It looks like the financial trouble has been building for several years.  Maybe it's reached a point now where there just isn't any way for these people to get any more funds and they have to cut back on staff and future projects.

One thing is clear: They don't like to pay their taxes!
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline SHH

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 21, 2006, 01:07:00 PM »
3 of those belong to a corporation in Lizella Georgia that was dissolved in 2002. 4 of those other 10 listed have been either released or withdrawn. That leaves 6. I will do more research and find out the current status of those shortly. In addition, sometimes the same lien gets put on record more than once. I will check to see which ones of those are duplicated, if any.

Offline juniper2

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 21, 2006, 01:20:00 PM »
They say they are released, so we know that already...How are you going to check..Are you an attorney with an account, are you going to pay Dunn and Bradstreet?The school is ranked by Dunn and Bradstreet, like all other businesses, they use their stats to rank them...They are not 'after' them..It is a purely subjective
report...They have no reason to report Federal or State liens, other than for ranking. They have up-dated all releases and shall continue to do so...