Author Topic: Stoughton - A question for "Staff/Old Comers"  (Read 33748 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Stoughton - A question for "Staff/Old Comers"
« Reply #180 on: February 10, 2006, 10:23:00 PM »
over 3000 observers looked on and {lol} "drooled"
over 2 staff members fighting online! i wasn't really ever a staff member....just a regularly abused phaser who had a chance to be one but it never got off the ground....i wasn't "groomed"
for staff like the rest.....just a huckleberry phaser that thought he could make a difference in the "new improved"straight....i was just fooling myself! the reason i did try to be a staff member
was because i didn't know anything else! i had no high school or college diploma...just a ged....and i loved to help ppl....i couldn't "do" college....it was sitting in another plastic chair for me,so being on staff to me, was an opportunity to get into the field w/o college! it was a huge mistake! huge......i'm very embarrassed i even tried a "hand at it"....hippie
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #181 on: February 10, 2006, 10:42:00 PM »
Thanks for sharing :wave:

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #182 on: February 11, 2006, 12:01:00 AM »
Best of luck to ya Hip.  

"Watch yer top knot".(That's from the film Jeremiah Johnson)
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Lost_In_Translation

• View Profile
« Reply #183 on: February 11, 2006, 12:04:00 AM »
3000 hits.  Oh, shit, my cover is BLOWN.  

I sent this to Matt privately, but I'm posting it here with a few deletes.  Hope you don't mind, Matt.  Let's take this conversation off-line.
---------------------------------------------
Well you know what, Matt? I am a dick. It's a role I play sometimes. It's not often lately that the role plays me, know what I mean? A guy that worked with me had the title "king of the shit stirrers".  I'd suspect he learned a little of it from me.

I'd like to hear from you. I'll probably cry. I'm such a pussy. I miss being friends with you. Polar opposite pain in the ass that you are.

I think your gay bashing got me worked up. Three guys in my life have been gay, and were good role models. An artist, who showed me "my own thing" has virtue. One at work who tought me to be nice to people and listen. One was a minister and got railroaded a bit by the church even though he was celibate. He heard my confessions, but they were really a several year conversation about god. Motivation means something completely different in the real world. I have to try hard to achieve balance.

I tried being perfect. You should see my sock drawer. Anal Retentive does not begin to describe it. Seven years of therapy and now I do laundry like it's just dirty clothes.  But I do the whole house full, like clockwork every sunday, without fail.

I suppose I should thank you, much as it pisses me off to do so. I had to re-look at all this. I feared being hated, rejected and despised. Not enough experience with it. You got the flip side, Matt. It WAS a witch hunt. You were a stranger here, with seriously strange ways, for new staff and new supervisors to deal with. You were threatening in hard to explain ways to some. I got tired of exlaining you. Sylvia was a bitch, but we never gave her a chance. She had a PhD, MSW, zeal, skills. We were so fucking stupid about everything. We could have actually LEARNED something, but we went us vs. them on everybody. We broke her. 6 years of college, 20 years on the job and we tore her ass up. She's DAMAGED. I wonder what her back-story was. Jim Murray? He hired real AA people and we tortured them too. He stopped trying to save many, and adopted just one. I hope it worked.

You could be such a tenacious pain in the fucking balls about EVERYTHING. #1 typical Matt tactic: "I disagree, so I'll talk or do nothing until you die of frustration, boredom or both".

Go to law school. Fight The Man. You'd drive Karl Rove to eat a bullet. How? by becoming a Republican Operative.

You'd leave dishes for 5 days in the sink and my sense of order would be destroyed. That Bumper Sticker! You have no idea, it was so much worse than the bong, incense, whatever. I hope you're laughing when you read this dickhead. You drove me insane, and you were barely trying.

I think Straight has two classes of survivors, people who blame others, and people who blame themselves. It's a generalization, I know, but almost everyone I remember falls on one side of that line or the other. Tamper with their perception of how they relate to that line, and bad shit happens. Damn, brother. I trashed you hard. I'm horrified at myself. I live on both sides of that line. But daily living compels me to pick one side and stay there. My side of the line says, "if I did it to myself, then I'm not a victim". But shit happened TO me, as well. You rubbed my nose in it. Sucks.

My neighbor is one of my best friends.  He is a folk musician, has a '66 Mustang, used to grow grass behind his garage, and he's teaching my son to play guitar. Thought you'd get a kick out of that. Karma.

You've got my contact info.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #184 on: February 11, 2006, 07:17:00 AM »
Hippie-
Your therapist is right, this is fucked up. I actually got my therapist to pull out his laptop and showed him some of this shit. He downplayed it but i bet you fifty bucks he spent his afternoon reading it. If a complete stranger finds this rift between the two of you interesting, imagine how it feels to us that are "in the know". Neither of I want you to go away, you just need to finish resolving your crap and check in here once and awhile and see how other people are doing and say hi to each other. This site does not have to be melodramatic and probably will not after you guys are done fighting. Everyone will go back to stupid attention getting posts. This is the most real time I have ever seen this site.  Hippie, nobody here is drooling over your fight. Certainly watching with interest, but if anything is true, you guys are both emotional exhibitionists(just like old times). I think everyone should go to matt's concert this summer, but everyone has to agree to check their firearms in at the door. Anyway, neither of you should go away. Just accept interest in this site as reflectivity of how you spent some of your life a long time ago, and realize you will never get away from it so incorporate a little of into yourself. Post something reflective evry once and awhile, smile at it sometimes when you think about it, laugh out loud, offer to help people here if they need it and want it. You will not find anybody else out there that will understand this part of your life so dont cut it out. Who is going to matts concert, and does anyone know where to hire bodyguards?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #185 on: February 11, 2006, 12:38:00 PM »
thank you....between feeling like i was in group and actually getting a chance to defend myself for my actions back then and my reputation on here,i was getting really stressed out!i still worry what ppl think of me,thats somthing i've never been able to get rid of....even after 22 1/2 yrs,i still do that.it only worsened on here because i was telling you guys,{the ones in the know}about my experience and all of a sudden it was holy shit! i'm in group again! all i wanted to do is get away,but i knew i had to stand up and face this again.what happened to me after that situation,is really unreal!i would/could almost swear that i was being watched by somone!i mean,i got pulled over by the police all the time up in Assachusetts...this is after i got a different car,under my dads name,insurance and registration! i got pulled over in parking lots,just driving the speed limit on the highway,i'd get pulled over....you're telling me that cops check every car that passes them?no! i doubt it,but there i was...getting pulled over and searched,placed under arrest and
this happened way too many times to be a coincedence....i lost count after 23 times!even after i QUIT driving i got screwed with!Assachusetts was a real bad experience for me...
i hardly go up there anymore....{i have my moms whole family up there}....anyways,i know i said i won't write on here,but who am i going to tell/answer/ask in thr real world? no one!...so don't worry,i'll be on here again and again! paul wrote me back and i feel better now....thank you all for reading.....see you soon....hippie
{you know the strangest part of all this is to me,is that for a very "liberal"state,i was f-ed with unbelievably....like a communist regime was at the helm of the whole state!there was NOTHING
liberal about that state!don't you believe john kerry or ted kennedy....there f-ing liars!i've lived all over the world and i've never seen the likes of what i experienced in Assachusetts anywhere else i've lived!....even crazier is the fact that while living in ASSACHUSETTS,i went to a rainbow gathering in N.carolina,got pulled over and didn't get arrested for driving under suspended license/default warrents etc! they didn't exist other than ASSACHUSETTS!....was STRAIGHT behind all that? up until a good friend of mine posed that question to me recently,i NEVER gave it any thought!}...hip {again}

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #186 on: February 11, 2006, 01:04:00 PM »
I guess the other solution would be that you two guys just get a room.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #187 on: February 11, 2006, 01:06:00 PM »
matt, you got popped over 23 times up there? wowee

• View Profile
« Reply #188 on: February 11, 2006, 04:12:00 PM »
I'll be at Matts' concert.

Matt - be sure to remind us of the date and any pertinent details we might need to know about when the time comes.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #189 on: February 11, 2006, 05:11:00 PM »
Yes, we may need to know

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #190 on: February 11, 2006, 05:37:00 PM »
i know it sounds crazy,but it was by any definition,a cult right? i don't and wouldn't put it past them....not anymore!at first when my friend said that,i was like,"oh come on,they wouldn't have any reason to do that...." but now after what i found out from others privatly messaged,i believe there is definatly somthing to it that is more than a coincedence....!its really a scarry thing to think about huh? not to be paranoid,but are they STILL watching me,you or anybody else?in some strange twisted f-ed up way,they could be.....we were like an experiment!
to think it was just a f-ed up drug program,to me anymore,is not possible! i learned a lot from this situation, that i didn't even know about!
between what Paul and i argued about and what i had privatly sent to me on this topic,i don't think the same things about straight that i used to.....not anymore!in a sense,i'm glad that i went through this.....i was able to connect the dots....between what i knew and what i found out,
everything that happened to me were made a 100% more understandable!i'm not telling you to walk around paranoid of everything around you,but just beware!tell me,where did all the money go?lawsuites only account for a very small fraction of what they made off of our parents over the last 30 years!who got the money?who would stand the chance of benifitting from that money?and no,i don't buy its a democrate vs. republican thing....not anymore!this goes way deeper than that!just to think that an "organization" called "straight inc." had the power and the money to stomp or smear me the way they did is unreal!REMEMBER,i was in a VERY DEMOCRATE STATE!!! ASSACHUSETTS,no matter if the whole country voted republican,votes democrate!{this happened in fact, in 1972...the rest of the country voted for nixon....ASSACHUSETTS voted for mc govern!.....if the "straight inc" thing is so republican,then how and why did ASSACHUSETTS and thier "representitives" ALLOW such a republican thing to exist and work with them? only the ppl running that state would have given "straight inc." such power and clout!they,{and i just talked to Paul on the phone for 3-4 hours}watched me,spied on me,and tried like hell to ruin me and damn near killed me!we are both very blown away...
in our talk,we connected the dots even more!....
no,i'm not paranoid.i'm just unbelievably in awe of what i found out!i can't explain everything in words right now,but i promise all of you that when i do have the words to explain to you what i know,i'll tell you! ok?cool.....by the way,any of you that think antigen,endora etc is paranoid,she's not...niether is froderick or starry.......i now see and know somthing i always thought but didn't want to believe.i know somthing i'm going to have a hard time explaining to even them,so them understand!....thanks everybody.....i feel like a huge stone was taken out of my shoe....hippie

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #191 on: February 11, 2006, 06:15:00 PM »
Well, do not keep us in suspense hipster. what did you find out? glad to hear you and paul talked. that is great. it is snowing here and no weed.

• View Profile
« Reply #192 on: February 11, 2006, 06:35:00 PM »
You mean I'm not paranoid...??

WOOO-HOOO!!!!    ::bigsmilebounce::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #193 on: February 11, 2006, 06:37:00 PM »
Yes hippie, is there something we all need to know, to look out for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #194 on: February 11, 2006, 06:44:00 PM »
Shit Fuck