Author Topic: SEND ME TO FLORIDA  (Read 10534 times)

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2005, 01:07:00 PM »
There are still children being subjected to the same abuses now that we were subjected to then. Now whether Sammie is a wallowing pity monster or not makes little difference at all as long as she is doing something about the aforementioned.

With all of your long drawn out condescension, you are missing the point.  Commitment to telling the truth about what happened is a step towards making sure it doesnt happen again.  Its perfectly possible to "move on" personally while revisiting the past in order to benefit the present.   [ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2005-12-28 10:08 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2005, 01:46:00 PM »
On 2005-12-28 09:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

sammie.

you are truley pathetic.

don't waste your time in Florida.

we dont want you here.

wasn't your 15 minutes of fame on MONTEL enough for your ego?"

Nah It only started a ball rolling faster. I didnt want fame I wanted to get married have a family and live the AMERICAN DREAM.
STRAIGHT SCREWED ME ON THAT ONE. So I choose a different path.
Hey DENOUNCE STRAIGHT PAY RESTITUTION AND ILL GO AWAY.
Otherwise SEE YOU IN FLORIDA
ND THE TRUTH WILL SET US FREE

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2005, 01:54:00 PM »
fedelta_ver_non, you're simply out of touch with reality. These shameless welfare mamas are on the public dole right now TODAY. So far this year, they've managed to squander some $50,444,556,308 on their delusions.

http://www.drugsense.org/wodclock.htm

To go to Journal of Applied Polymer Science go to http://www3.interscience.wiley.com and then journal search and put the journal number and year
-- Journal of Applied Polymer Science  Vol. 47, 1984

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2005, 01:57:00 PM »
On 2005-12-28 09:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

sammie.

you are truley pathetic.

don't waste your time in Florida.

we dont want you here.

wasn't your 15 minutes of fame on MONTEL enough for your ego?"

No I appreciate your opinion. Its what this board is for. You just didnt change my mind. You opinion is as solid as mine just different. I didnt insult you I didnt negate you I just responded to your post. You disagree. Ok Thank you for your input. It still doesnt make me change my mind. Want me to stop.
THEN DENOUNCE STRAIGHT AND STRAIGHT LIKE PROGRAMS. PAY RESTITUTION. CLOSE DFAF.
TAKE RESPONSABILITY [sp] FOR THE DAMAGE STRAIGHT CAUSED.
Id be happy to go away FAR AWAY maybe even to FRANCE. Id never speak of STRAIGHT et al AGAIN. I am not asking for an unrealistic action. I am just asking unrealistic people.
Who is truly pathetic? One who speaks out for CHILDREN RIGHTS or on who supports CHILD ABUSERS. Your opinion was read and not applied. I have no idea who you realy are and dont realy want to know I have an INKLING THOUGH. Why should I value what you say.

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2005, 02:03:00 PM »
On 2005-12-28 09:42:00, fedelta_a_verita wrote:

"Whom is ?we? you, and those like you? That?s revealing. As if everyone whom was ever forced to endure the program must be hate-filled zombies, spewing the same tired rhetoric, refusing to move forward in their lives. Here in the real world, where most of us straight-survivors live, it doesn?t work like that, most of us have made the decision to live our lives for ourselves and not be dictated to by the past. As I said before you may continue to hate if that is your desire, this is still a semi-free nation and that is your right. I merely attempted to give you some guidance ? which you asked for ? to aid you in moving on with your life. If you do not choose to put the past where it belongs, if you choose to continue to wallow in your self-pity, then so be it and best of luck to you if your future.

If you only want opinions that make you feel good state that next time and I?ll be sure to pass your post right on by.

"

You dont get it "I DONT HATE" And the ZOMBIES you speak of are not here w/me they are in the existing STRAIGHT LIKE PROGRAMS being DRUGGED and ABUSED. Are they HATEFUL I dont know I am not allowed to ask them neither is anyone else. You see they have these RULES that prohibit children from speaking to some one other than a PROGRAMMED staff member. So AGAIN I SAY>
STOP THE TORTURE STOP THE ABUSE STOP PROFITING FROM CHILDREN IN CRISIS! DENOUNCE STRAIGHT AND STRAIGHT LIKE PROGRAMS CLOSE DFAF AND PAY RESTITUTION. ID BE HAPPY TO GO AWAY.

Offline fedelta_a_verita

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2005, 02:05:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: fedelta_a_verita on 2006-01-03 07:47 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #21 on: December 28, 2005, 02:10:00 PM »
Nah, no condescending tone there.  Nope, nosireeBob.  :roll:

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #22 on: December 28, 2005, 02:30:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: sammiegirl on 2005-12-28 11:37 ]

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #23 on: December 28, 2005, 02:33:00 PM »
*At the time I posted a response to this person I was not aware of the state of her mental condition, now whether that should have been obvious to me or not is also debatable, and moot. I took it as a sincere request for help and felt it my duty to offer this poor pitiful person some aid and guidance in pulling herself out of her destructive, compulsive behavior patterns, obviously I was mistaken in that assumption ? that is not open to debate.*

Compulsive no. I am planning a trip for two month from now.
I dont need your psycho guidance dont believe in your Psychological BS SORRY. I am mentaly healthy, spiritualy happy. Physcialy I have been harmed by STRAIGHT. Harm that NO MONEY IN THE WORLD WILL HEAL. And YES it is open to DEBATE. When you post it is open on an OPEN FORUM otherwise keep it to yourself.

*As far as ?telling the truth? goes, of course there cannot be placed to high of a value upon doing so, however at what cost? What price is acceptable? Is it acceptable to sell your car to finance a trip here to sit in front of the Semblers home, as a form of protest? Do you think it is? Or do you think it is a bit obsessive compulsive? ?telling the truth? must be tempered by a modicum of common sense, not reckless abandon, and certainly not when that ?truth? is a universally known one.*

I am selling my car regardless. Dont need it dont want it.
So you are saying ANY PERSON who chooses to sit in "vigil" is obsessive destructive and compulsive? Realy? What about all those people who sat in vigil for TERRI SCHIAVO? what about the people who sat in "VIGIL" for Martin Luther King? What about those who sit in vigil against the WAR and The Patriot act. According to you they all need "Help" Hmm.
And if this TRUTH OF STRAIGHT were UNIVERSALY KNOWN... Wouldnt it have stopped and wouldnt MEL MILLER et al be held accountable?

*I am living proof of that as are countless other former straight inmates whom are also leading normal, productive lives*

According to your SCALE

*however the person who is the subject of this post has clearly not ?moved on?, hence my thoughtful, logical response,*

Thoughtful or full of it?

*therefore the supposition is irrelevant for these purposes,*

Oh give me a break your psycho babble and long words are SOOOO lost on this person who according to you has SOOO many Psychological problems HMMM Could it be the affects of STRAIGHT???

FEAR DRIVES YOU. I didnt ask for your evaluation but you freely give it. Why do you continue to respond it seems that you might apply the obsessive BANTER to yourself.
PS why not defend Miller also you seemed worried about the SEMBLERS why so worried why bother with this at all.
You dont agree hey I accept that. Im still going.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #24 on: December 28, 2005, 02:39:00 PM »
He seems to think he's been appointed to "help" all of us poor souls with his "aid and guidance".  No one asked you.  Sammie posted about a trip she's planning and asked if anyone else would like to go. You jumped on it as an opportunity to insert your smug and condescending comments in there just like you seem to have with all of your posts  http://fornits.com/wwf/search.php?term= ... mit=Search

We didn't ask for your help, don't want it, don't need it.

I do have to respectfully disagree with you Sammie on the Schiavo mess. Those idiots DID need help.....help off the property and back to taking care of their OWN lives, not trying to run someone else's.  Thank god Bush & Co. didn't get their way with that and she was allowed to die the peaceful death she should have years ago.

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #25 on: December 28, 2005, 02:48:00 PM »
John E. Killett
[email protected]

You seem to repeat yourself since 11/28 same old banter and some old BS
And if you "GOT over it" and "MOVED ON" Then why are you looking for straight Inc on the Net and why are you here on Fornits.
Oh wait you must be that SAVIOR "THEY" talk about. Are you Jesus?
LOLOLO ROFLMAO[ This Message was edited by: sammiegirl on 2005-12-28 11:52 ]

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #26 on: December 28, 2005, 02:50:00 PM »
Poor fedelta_ver_non. I think she misses group. Here ya' go, darlin. Maybe these people can help you move on to a better place for this sort of bullshit

https://www.talbottcampus.com/indexnew.htm

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid
of the dark. The real tragedy of life is
when men are afraid of the light.
--Plato

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Carmel

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #27 on: December 28, 2005, 02:53:00 PM »
On 2005-12-28 11:05:00, fedelta_a_verita wrote:

"Carmel, I do not believe I am not missing the point,  I see the point crystal clear, nor was I being in any way condescending, but I will leave that open for others to debate as it is meaningless to me. At the time I posted a response to this person I was not aware of the state of her mental condition, now whether that should have been obvious to me or not is also debatable, and moot. I took it as a sincere request for help and felt it my duty to offer this poor pitiful person some aid and guidance in  pulling herself out of her destructive, compulsive behavior patterns, obviously I was mistaken in that assumption ? that is not open to debate.  

As far as ?telling the truth? goes, of course there cannot be placed to high of a value upon doing so, however at what cost? What price is acceptable? Is it acceptable to sell your car to finance a trip here to sit in front of the Semblers home, as a form of protest? Do you think it is? Or do you think it is a bit obsessive compulsive? ?telling the truth? must be tempered by a modicum of common sense, not reckless abandon, and certainly not when that ?truth? is a universally known one.

I do agree with your supposition that it is ?perfectly possible to "move on" personally while revisiting the past? I am living proof of that as are countless other former straight inmates whom are also leading normal, productive lives however the person who is the subject of this post has clearly not ?moved on?, hence my thoughtful, logical response, therefore the supposition is irrelevant for these purposes,.

Thank you for your attempt at maintaining civility, obviously not all those here are in possession of such class but that is par for this course.

Happy New Year

"

I dont think that it is compulsive nor do I agree that she is exhibiting reckless abandon.  However this situation has long since past being resolved whilst standing in line, holding your paper number and waiting to be called on.

Its an unfortunate truth that the very criminals themselves happen to have taken up residence INSIDE the box of public rationality and logic.  Therefore, we must sometimes work outside these perceived norms in order to affect change.  

I dont think Sammie's personal state of mind is an issue.  If it takes a little anger and bitterness to push the envelope, then so be it.  I would like to know what it is you may have accomplished with your calm, thoughtful, rational attitude?  What inroads have you created that are making a difference for the kids still being taken advantage of today?  You speak of living for yourself and being resolved emotionally, which is honorable and certainly favorable.....but this just isnt ABOUT us anymore.  

[ This Message was edited by: Carmel on 2005-12-28 11:57 ]
...hands went up and people hit the floor, he wasted two kids that ran for the door....."
-Beastie Boys, Paul Revere

Offline sammiegirl

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #28 on: December 28, 2005, 02:54:00 PM »
On 2005-12-28 11:39:00, Anonymous wrote:
« Last Edit: October 29, 2010, 10:50:43 PM by sammiegirl »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SEND ME TO FLORIDA
« Reply #29 on: December 28, 2005, 03:00:00 PM »
Wonder what "area of expertise" he's referring to?

URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=0#157745

I know, that is actually my area of expertise so to speak, and I will be willing to provide you the steps if you should ever decide to become known rather than anonymous.

Let me know, I?d be happy to help.