Author Topic: We had a different experience  (Read 2554 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
We had a different experience
« Reply #15 on: December 28, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »
What, the blue chairs, 'motivating' like seagulls on crack, the bitch who looks like kyles mom, the strip/cavity searches and sucking in family members who dont have anything wrong with them didnt give it away?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2005, 05:52:00 PM »
http://fornits.com/anonanon/video/wami.ram

:roll:

For the most part we inherit our opinions. We are the heirs of habits and mental customs. Our beliefs, like the fashion of our garments, depend on where we were born. We are molded and fashioned by our surroundings.
--Environment is a sculptor -- a painter.

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2005, 07:59:00 PM »
On 2005-12-23 19:24:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"

On 2005-12-23 18:39:00, Three Springs Waygookin wrote:

"Yes I can certainly imagine every counselor there wakes up with the expressed desire to kill a kid for not getting out of the swimming pool fast enough.

When a religion is good, I conceive it will support itself; and when it does not support itself, and God does not take care to support it so that its professors are obliged to call for help of the civil power, 'tis a sign, I apprehend, of its being a bad one.
--Benjamin Franklin, American Founding Father, author, and inventor

"

Can you imagine each one is educated, professional and actually does a good job just like how Star Ranch presents itself?

Any Irishman who doubts the reality of selective enforcement ought to take just a moment to comtemplate the etymology of the term "paddy waggon".
--Antigen

"
I firmly believe the vast majority of people wake up and go to work intending to do a good job and if a mistake is made it is usually do to:
1.  Inadequate training.
2.  Not having the proper tools to do the job.

This goes for doctors or pumping gas or being a shrink or baging groceries.

Very few people want to screw up, especially in front of their peers, its human nature.

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2005, 09:10:00 PM »
What you just said is total bullshit.

Thats not proven, or proveable, nor is it a defence against abuse.

When untrained, low paid hacks are giving 'therapy' thats broadly (or simply un-) defined and in reality narrows down to breaking down the child, and/or simply enforcing rules and inflicting punishments to mantain conformity and submission, you end up having physically and psychologically brutal jerks running everything, just like a bootcamp.

Not gonna shit on TSW here and say EVERYONE is like that, but that environment breeds that kind of behavior, and he himself left where he once worked because people are like that.

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs.  
-- E. Grebenik

DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 28, 2005, 09:25:00 PM »
On 2005-12-28 18:10:00, Nihilanthic wrote:

"What you just said is total bullshit.

Thats not proven, or proveable, nor is it a defence against abuse.

When untrained, low paid hacks are giving 'therapy' thats broadly (or simply un-) defined and in reality narrows down to breaking down the child, and/or simply enforcing rules and inflicting punishments to mantain conformity and submission, you end up having physically and psychologically brutal jerks running everything, just like a bootcamp.

Not gonna shit on TSW here and say EVERYONE is like that, but that environment breeds that kind of behavior, and he himself left where he once worked because people are like that.

The overwhelming majority of people have more than the average (mean) number of legs.  
-- E. Grebenik

"
okay so they sat up all night figuring out how to kill the kid and followed thru the next day?  I find that less easy to swallow, I lean towards not trained properly.

Offline TheWho

• View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 28, 2005, 11:31:00 PM »
Can you imagine each one is educated, professional and actually does a good job just like how Star Ranch presents itself?

How would you represent yourself if you were running a business?

Every member of our staff is Uneducated, Unprofessional and we do a awlful job but we try hard?