Author Topic: YOUS ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES.  (Read 14468 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
YOUS ARE A BUNCH OF PUSSIES.
« Reply #75 on: December 23, 2005, 02:34:00 AM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
« Reply #76 on: December 23, 2005, 05:48:00 AM »
Robert this is SHH, and if you think that I am engaged in illegal activities, please let me know what they are because I have no friggin clue what you are talking about and obviously I am engaged in something that I don't even know I am participating in(??!!). The only thing you did was guess that I was some of the anonymous posts. Big fucking deal. I have done nothing illegal. At all!. And don't give me all that bullshit about the Devon name. That was a guess and I never saw Devon's file while I was at the school so I couldnt have gotten his name from it. If you don't like my opinions and my stance about the school then so be it, if you don't like me then fine, I don't care, but don't you DARE accuse me of bullshit I have not done and can swear in a court of law on that if need be. Do I make myself PERFECTLY CLEAR THIS TIME Robert??? I hope so because you don't seem to be getting the point very well over that issue. I did not use any child's personal information from a file,nor did I use anything from a file on this board. I hope I dont have to repeat myself AGAIN over this same stupid ass issue. It's getting old.

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 23, 2005, 06:05:00 AM »
Prove that Mrs. Gray was involved in illegal activities.

Prove that Aften is Realworld.

Prove that the spammer is in Dahlonega.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 23, 2005, 08:13:00 AM »
On 2005-12-22 23:28:00, aftenthurston wrote:

"thanks for your support...lol... he just needs to realize what's real and what's not... it seems to me that he isn't really living inthe same world as the rest of us...some people just need to assess the situations a little better, i suppose."

Realize what's real?  Like the "realworld"?  Gimme a break Aften.  You and realworld post from the same computer, so if you're not the same person, you've recruited someone to "defend" your shattered reputation.  You're the one living in la-la land.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: December 23, 2005, 08:17:00 AM »
On 2005-12-23 02:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Robert this is SHH, and if you think that I am engaged in illegal activities, please let me know what they are because I have no friggin clue what you are talking about and obviously I am engaged in something that I don't even know I am participating in(??!!). The only thing you did was guess that I was some of the anonymous posts. Big fucking deal. I have done nothing illegal. At all!. And don't give me all that bullshit about the Devon name. That was a guess and I never saw Devon's file while I was at the school so I couldnt have gotten his name from it. If you don't like my opinions and my stance about the school then so be it, if you don't like me then fine, I don't care, but don't you DARE accuse me of bullshit I have not done and can swear in a court of law on that if need be. Do I make myself PERFECTLY CLEAR THIS TIME Robert??? I hope so because you don't seem to be getting the point very well over that issue. I did not use any child's personal information from a file,nor did I use anything from a file on this board. I hope I dont have to repeat myself AGAIN over this same stupid ass issue. It's getting old."

Shut your face, Suzie.  Nobody's interested in your dead-ass, tired responses to anything.  Out of all the people I've ever dealt with on this board you have the very least substance.  You have no purpose but to muckrake and no substance to your personality or commentary.  And you're an apologist for money grubbing child abusers.  So just shut up and wallow in your cesspit of lies, abuse, deceit, and mindless trolling.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 23, 2005, 01:20:00 PM »
On 2005-12-22 23:28:00, aftenthurston wrote:

"thanks for your support...lol... he just needs to realize what's real and what's not... it seems to me that he isn't really living inthe same world as the rest of us...some people just need to assess the situations a little better, i suppose."

aften,
thanks for the 'support'? what does that indicate?
what's real, is relative my dear. you're steeped in HLA reality, and that certainly does not constitute 'the same world as the rest of us'.
unless of course you are speaking for yourself and the other apologists here.

your backstabbing will win you points in that 'reality', but it won't win any points with your peers. 'fall out' doesn't work in the real world?

now here's another piece of reality.

http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =30#157326
http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =70#157656

you posted here since Oct under aftenthurston. your last post was 12/16. On 12/18 you began posting as realworld, right up until 12/21 when you were called out. at that time you went back to aftenthurston.

might you be the pot calling the kettle black?  

here's the log:         
Hidden Lake Academy
enough of this bullshit seriously
aftenthurston
2005-12-15 19:01:00

Hidden Lake Academy
the definition of a lesbian
aftenthurston
2005-12-16 15:37:00
(your last post as aften)

Hidden Lake Academy
robert bruce is buchies puppet
realworld
2005-12-18 13:33:00

Hidden Lake Academy
realworld
2005-12-18 15:22:00

Hidden Lake Academy
realworld
2005-12-18 16:42:00

Hidden Lake Academy
realworld
2005-12-18 20:06:00

Hidden Lake Academy
realworld
2005-12-19 23:01:00

Hidden Lake Academy
realworld
2005-12-20 23:16:00

Hidden Lake Academy
Sorry Staff
realworld
2005-12-20 23:19:00

Hidden Lake Academy
realworld
2005-12-20 23:21:00

Hidden Lake Academy
Sorry Staff
realworld
2005-12-21 11:20:00

Hidden Lake Academy
realworld
2005-12-21 11:22:00

Hidden Lake Academy
realworld
2005-12-21 11:24:00

Hidden Lake Academy
Sorry Staff
realworld
2005-12-21 17:35:00

Hidden Lake Academy
realworld
2005-12-21 17:39:00

Hidden Lake Academy
realworld
2005-12-21 18:32:00

Hidden Lake Academy
realworld
2005-12-21 18:33:00

Hidden Lake Academy
realworld
2005-12-21 19:06:00
(when confronted, back to aften)

Hidden Lake Academy
aftenthurston
2005-12-21 22:45:00

Hidden Lake Academy
aftenthurston
2005-12-21 22:45:00

Hidden Lake Academy
aftenthurston
2005-12-22 22:15:00

Hidden Lake Academy
aftenthurston
2005-12-22 23:28:00

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 23, 2005, 01:51:00 PM »
On 2005-12-22 22:15:00, aftenthurston wrote:

"considering i am no one other than myself on here, you are stupid for believing that you can figure out someone's identity from an IP address. that's nice that you have created a nice little fantasy world where you know everything though... here, in reality, you do not know everything. maybe you should try to back up your own claims of knowing where everyone is... but since you are such a successful person, that doesn't have enough time for this when you don't want to, i dont see how you have enough time to track down people, for pointless reasons. why not put some use to your lies and get your JD ? maybe then someone would respect you, other than your little bitch ass HLA followers, that have no other concerns besides getting HLA shutdown, or loose credibility, which you will never do. HLA won't be shut down by your ridiculous little posts, complaining to nobody that really gives a fuck, or who can change anything there. "

Ohhh so much anger from you there little lesbian. Perhaps a ZAP is in order?

Let's break it apart piece by piece.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>considering i am no one other than myself on here, you are stupid for believing that you can figure out someone's identity from an IP address.<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

No one claimed to know or care about your identity. An IP address is sort of like a phone number for your computer. We ran it and saw that the one for yours and Realworld matched up. You cant fake that. Further you didnt change your profile for either one. Dont get mad that you got caught.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> that's nice that you have created a nice little fantasy world where you know everything though<<<<<<<<<<<<

Never claimed to. Care to show otherwise?

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> here, in reality, you do not know everything. maybe you should try to back up your own claims of knowing where everyone is<<<<<<<<<<

More claims by you that never happened. At no point did I ever claim to know where everyone is. I did claim not to care. Maybe you got confused.

>>>>>>>>>> but since you are such a successful person, that doesn't have enough time for this when you don't want to, i dont see how you have enough time to track down people, for pointless reasons. <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Schools out, Ive got time. Why is it pointless if it highlights your and Susies cowardice. Speaking of which there are still several questions youve refused to answer.

>>>>>>>>>why not put some use to your lies and get your JD ? maybe then someone would respect you<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

Get my JD? Are you claiming the only way a person can earn respect is to be a lawyer? If so you are seriously misguided. But again since you know nothing about me how can you claim no one respects me?

>>>>>>>>>>other than your little bitch ass HLA followers, that have no other concerns besides getting HLA shutdown, or loose credibility,<<<<<<<

Careful lesbian now you are the one bordering on libel. Besides its obvious you know nothing of our goals. None of which is to shut HLA down.

>>>>>>>>which you will never do. HLA won't be shut down by your ridiculous little posts, complaining to nobody that really gives a fuck, or who can change anything there.<<<<<<<<<<<

Since it appears we have made changes there I would say you are wrong. However you are also wrong about no one "giving a fuck" many people do espically parents when they discover the truth about that place.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 23, 2005, 01:52:00 PM »
On 2005-12-23 03:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Prove that Mrs. Gray was involved in illegal activities.

Prove that Aften is Realworld.

Prove that the spammer is in Dahlonega.

Otherwise, shut the fuck up."

Oh but I did. Im sorry youre to stupid to realize that.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 23, 2005, 01:53:00 PM »
On 2005-12-23 02:48:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Robert this is SHH, and if you think that I am engaged in illegal activities, please let me know what they are because I have no friggin clue what you are talking about and obviously I am engaged in something that I don't even know I am participating in(??!!). The only thing you did was guess that I was some of the anonymous posts. Big fucking deal. I have done nothing illegal. At all!. And don't give me all that bullshit about the Devon name. That was a guess and I never saw Devon's file while I was at the school so I couldnt have gotten his name from it. If you don't like my opinions and my stance about the school then so be it, if you don't like me then fine, I don't care, but don't you DARE accuse me of bullshit I have not done and can swear in a court of law on that if need be. Do I make myself PERFECTLY CLEAR THIS TIME Robert??? I hope so because you don't seem to be getting the point very well over that issue. I did not use any child's personal information from a file,nor did I use anything from a file on this board. I hope I dont have to repeat myself AGAIN over this same stupid ass issue. It's getting old."

Yes you did. If you claim now that you never saw his file or anything in it how did you know who he was or how long he had been there? Also how would you have known we had similar personalities?

Face facts.

• View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 23, 2005, 08:21:00 PM »
I knew his name from when I knew about him when I lived there. I knew he wasnt there that long and I guessed at the number of months. I have never seen his file and am prepared to testify in a court of law if need be. You are so obsessed with this stupid ass issue that you cant see the truth even when its right in front of your face. Do you seriously think I would remember what was in files EVEN IF I had had access to them? Which I didnt. That was 7 1/2 years ago! All I remembered was his personality traits and his first name. And not gained from a file AT ALL. How many times do I have to repeat myself Robert? Damn you are dense.

• View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 23, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »
You didnt prove that the spammer was in Dahlonega. All you did was state that the spammer was in Dahlonega. You didnt prove that Aften was Realworld. You only stated that the IP numbers were the same. You didnt prove that Mrs. Gray was engaged in illegal activities. You only stated that you thought she was. You did'nt prove jack shit Mr. Bruce. Is your word supposed to be gold or something? For all we know you made all that shit up.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 23, 2005, 08:46:00 PM »
On 2005-12-23 17:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You didnt prove that the spammer was in Dahlonega. All you did was state that the spammer was in Dahlonega. You didnt prove that Aften was Realworld. You only stated that the IP numbers were the same. You didnt prove that Mrs. Gray was engaged in illegal activities. You only stated that you thought she was. You did'nt prove jack shit Mr. Bruce. Is your word supposed to be gold or something? For all we know you made all that shit up."
Great points

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 23, 2005, 09:02:00 PM »
On 2005-12-23 17:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You didnt prove that the spammer was in Dahlonega. All you did was state that the spammer was in Dahlonega. You didnt prove that Aften was Realworld. You only stated that the IP numbers were the same. You didnt prove that Mrs. Gray was engaged in illegal activities. You only stated that you thought she was. You did'nt prove jack shit Mr. Bruce. Is your word supposed to be gold or something? For all we know you made all that shit up."

Fine run the IP address on the spammer yourself if you can. I can wait.

I did prove that Aften was Realworld, as she forgot to change her profile proved as much, but if still doubts again run the IP yourself.

Mrs. Gray can stomp her feet, cry,  and claim she did nothing wrong all she wants. The fact remains that she revealed information that she gained as an employee of HLA. She was bound by confidentiality laws irregardless of how trivial the information was.

Revealing a first name, time period, and length of stay is information that would be considered classified.

She revealed it, thus I stand by the fact that she did in fact do something illegal. Something she will eventually be made to pay the consequences for.

If it was nothing by all means reveal the same  information about other students.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 23, 2005, 09:03:00 PM »
You wont because you know Im right.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 23, 2005, 09:07:00 PM »
On 2005-12-23 17:21:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I knew his name from when I knew about him when I lived there. I knew he wasnt there that long and I guessed at the number of months. I have never seen his file and am prepared to testify in a court of law if need be. You are so obsessed with this stupid ass issue that you cant see the truth even when its right in front of your face. Do you seriously think I would remember what was in files EVEN IF I had had access to them? Which I didnt. That was 7 1/2 years ago! All I remembered was his personality traits and his first name. And not gained from a file AT ALL. How many times do I have to repeat myself Robert? Damn you are dense."

Bullfrog you dumb bitch when are you ever going to answer those questions put to you.

I responded to your whining about not having done anything wrong, by proving that you did...yet again (any remaining questions can be negated by you answering the question of, if you didnt get the information as an employee of HLA where did you get it from?).

So Bullfrog its your turn, go back to the Susie Gray thread and answer those questions. I realize your terrified of me and the truth, as well by being here you are forced to face your anger and bitterness by seeing how much better your ex is doing with his new wife over you. As such youve got alot on your plate. But please try and pretend you arent a pathetic coward for once in your life.