Author Topic: Pathfinders, Inc . and the *sshole Mike Parr  (Read 15610 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
tell us
« Reply #15 on: February 23, 2007, 10:11:15 AM »
tell it all brother, tell it all.
it's eleven years ago,
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
mike parr
« Reply #16 on: February 23, 2007, 10:14:28 AM »
i knew mike parr also

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
pathfinders
« Reply #17 on: August 26, 2007, 09:30:04 PM »
I went in the summer of 1993.

Did everyone else who went there have to graphically describe sexual abuse? And some BS theory about girls losing their 'face' and boys losing their 'balls'.

I remember Mike Parr. He actually came with us and hiked for a few days because he said I was intersting. I actually had several conversations with him.  

if anyone wants to contact me feel free
[email protected]

Offline Anne Bonney

• View Profile
Re: pathfinders
« Reply #18 on: August 26, 2007, 09:42:39 PM »
Quote from: ""london""
I went in the summer of 1993.

Did everyone else who went there have to graphically describe sexual abuse? And some BS theory about girls losing their 'face' and boys losing their 'balls'.

I remember Mike Parr. He actually came with us and hiked for a few days because he said I was intersting. I actually had several conversations with him.  

if anyone wants to contact me feel free
[email protected]

Forced confession is a common trait among these cults.
traight, St. Pete, early 80s
AA is a cult http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-cult.html

The more boring a child is, the more the parents, when showing off the child, receive adulation for being good parents-- because they have a tame child-creature in their house.  ~~  Frank Zappa

Offline hanzomon4

• View Profile
Pathfinders, Inc . and the *sshole Mike Parr
« Reply #19 on: August 26, 2007, 09:55:24 PM »
Yeah and forcing kids to describe in graphic detail sexual abuse is also something I've seen described in a few programs, sick if you ask me.
i]Do something real, however, small. And don\'t-- don\'t diss the political things, but understand their limitations - Grace Lee Boggs[/i]
I do see the present and the future of our children as very dark. But I trust the people\'s capacity for reflection, rage, and rebellion - Oscar Olivera

Howto]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
I was in Pathfinders when it 'hit the fan'
« Reply #20 on: September 14, 2007, 10:03:03 PM »
Hi, PF96...

You say to look you up on MySpace, but I don't know what to look up... I was in Pathfinder's when we were pulled out and quarantined in the Meeker High School. I was supposed to graduate from the program the following day, but the Colorado State Troopers on horse back ruined that moment. I remember it like yesterday... and I remember everyone's story... I have a little trouble with names, however.

I am also interested in hearing from others that were in the program...

E-mail me at soulsheeka (at) hotmail (dot) com.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
will was a nut case for sure
« Reply #21 on: November 28, 2007, 09:58:22 AM »
I rmember being in Pathfinders in the summer of 93 in the Jornada del Muerto and then when we found some rattle snakes we moved to the mountains in the Black Range.  I hated that place so much.  What the fuk was the sexual perversion of a lot of the counselors.  I've never really figured that out.  People were making up crazy shit about family and relatives.   I think I rember Charleen.  Weren't you up in Toas with Armen and Bob and I.  Every once in a while I'll think about that weird ass place.  Alot of the counselors should have done some time I think.  Especially Will.  Some were cool, but they didn't stop the sex shit, so sorry no respect.   I hate rice still.

J. P.

Reno, Nevada

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
will was a nut case for sure
« Reply #22 on: November 28, 2007, 09:58:57 AM »
I rmember being in Pathfinders in the summer of 93 in the Jornada del Muerto and then when we found some rattle snakes we moved to the mountains in the Black Range.  I hated that place so much.  What the fuk was the sexual perversion of a lot of the counselors.  I've never really figured that out.  People were making up crazy shit about family and relatives.   I think I rember Charleen.  Weren't you up in Toas with Armen and Bob and I.  Every once in a while I'll think about that weird ass place.  Alot of the counselors should have done some time I think.  Especially Will.  Some were cool, but they didn't stop the sex shit, so sorry no respect.   I hate rice still.

J. P.

Reno, Nevada

Offline Covergaard

• View Profile
    • http://www.carstenovergaard.dk
Fornits Wiki
« Reply #23 on: November 28, 2007, 03:15:21 PM »
What we got about Pathfinders.

More info would be welcomed

Offline brookekgray

• View Profile
Re: Pathfinders, Inc . and the *sshole Mike Parr
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2008, 12:15:15 AM »
After receiving an email today from someone from Pathfinders...after all these years....i decided to make a pathfinders grads group on myspace. I know its so long ago...but maybe some of us can find others that we havent spoken to in ages. I have posted a few pics that i had as well...i have a ton from there taht they sent to my parents. MAybe some of you have pics as well...if u havent burned them. :)
Check it out on myspace!
heres the link
http://groups.myspace.com/pathfindersteens
Brooke

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #25 on: October 15, 2008, 01:39:10 PM »
Wow, wierd S#!t, I haven't thought about Pathfinders in a while, you guys really took me back.  I was in the black range in spring 1993 (pretty sure, its been a while).  Tons of us went to Wolfboro NH that summer for summer school, I forget most of the names, but if Thomas from Ridgewood? NJ, or Logan from Gardnerville NV (orbit, dude you still have my OP.IVY CD, fucker) see this, get in touch with me. [email protected] (be sure to mention pathfinders in the title so I don't trash the e-mail).  Anyway, if any of you muckluck wearin' bean eaters wanna say what up, feel free.  Hope you guys are doing well.  

Hey what were the names of the councilors anway?  Dave was the shorter dark haired guy.  Then there was a taller, long dark-haired skinney guy who was a cocksucker to everybody but the girls.  There was a younger light brown haired guy who was pretty cool (wore Reichle Igers).  There was the brown haired rock-climber guy who had the wrist tattoo (he had graduated pathfinders himself a few years earlier).  Oh and the early messages were talking about Brad's last name, it was throssell or strossell, who ever wrote that was right.  Everybody is talking about "will" is he one of the dude's that was there with me?  And, what are you guys suing for? They did force the kids to talk about some crazy shit (and make up a heap of B.S. in most cases), but the stuff I've read about abuse didn't happen when I was there.  Just that one long-haired asshole with a thing for stinky teenage girls, but I don't remember his name being "will"  maybe Im wrong.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: October 15, 2008, 06:25:15 PM »
Quote from: "try another castle"
I remember Mike Parr. He used to be a hired goon that parents were told to use to take kids to RMA. All of the "Parr babies" at school despised him. I had no idea he had started his own school.

Did he kidnap kids for CEDU Running springs, as well? That name sounds familiar. I think he might have been one of the people that kidnapped my brother.

A man and a woman came for him in the middle of the night…
How would I go about finding out who abducted my brother?
Does anyone know?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: October 19, 2008, 12:26:31 PM »
I went to Pathfinders during the holidays nov-jan 1990.  Mike Parr brought me there and spent a night out there trying to convince me that my dad molested me.
Brad and a woman named Marie were there...bowdrills, my stupide spoon, too much rice ...my night with Mike Parr was really bad, also pushed me against a rock.
Good times.

Offline dishdutyfugitive

• View Profile
    • http://www.foxmovies.com/fightclub/
« Reply #28 on: October 19, 2008, 12:41:55 PM »
Did he kidnap kids for CEDU Running springs, as well?
I don't know for sure but seeing that he was flying all over the country to bring kids to Idaho there's no reason he wouldn't transport to LA.

A man and a woman came for him in the middle of the night…
Richard armstrong and Twila?

How would I go about finding out who abducted my brother?
Contact your local Shaman. Records wise - CEDU never existed. It's been completely whitewashed by corporate acquisition, bankruptcy, lawsuits and degenerate staff values. (If any of the staff had any character they'd make an effort to right their wrongs). There is only a 1 in a million chance that an individual or two kept any paper files or a digital copy. In fact I'd imagine the respective shredding machines for both the Wasserman clan and Brown school corporation were working double overtime as soon as brown schools got handed the keys to the koolaid mobile.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 26, 2009, 08:19:40 PM »
i was the last kid to graduate from pathfinders-a few weeks after the colorado fiasco july of 1996. would luv to hear from anyone who was there. apr 96-july96   or anyone who wants to talk about the experience from their own time there   my email is  [email protected]