Author Topic: What's everyones name  (Read 9304 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
What's everyones name
« Reply #15 on: December 11, 2005, 10:46:00 PM »
On 2005-12-09 06:14:00, Anonymous wrote:

"If you are not going to do the same as I did and others have done by revealing themselves, then there is no need to continue this topic.  I don't want to follow the pattern of every other topic on this board and get into a useless debate that ends up in name calling.  If you want to debate the valid/ invalid points of Mrs. Gray, then start a new topic.  Frankly, it would be like beating an old, ugly dead horse.

The point of revealing ourselves is to give us more credibility.  You know all the school has to say to anyone who asks them about things posted on this board is, "are you going to believe some on who is hidding behind a fake identity or are you going to believe the people that are talking to you and inviting you to see the school for yourself."  As long as they are known and we on this board are not, the school has the advantage. We are just seen as complainers with a grudge.  No one will take us seriously.

This is a bad analogy, so please do harp on it, but it is similar to the KKK wearing their hoods.  In their minds they have a purpose, but everyone else just sees them as hate mongers that want to cause trouble.  Real change comes from people who are willing to take the risk of putting themselves out there to be seen."

I do see your point in alot of this. However the question then falls back to the school. Why try and silence them or threaten them? Why not answer their questions? If Buch came on here and was willing to have an honest respectful conversation I would reveal who I was.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
What's everyones name
« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2005, 06:50:00 AM »
Robert you seem to forget, you do alot of that I notice, that my home was down the hill from the school. I worked out of my home because there was not an office for me to work out of at school. It was a simple matter of walking or driving less than 1,500 yards to use the copier and put report cards in the mail room.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
What's everyones name
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2005, 12:58:00 PM »
And you seem to forget that you still had no interaction with the students and had no clue as to what was going on there.

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
What's everyones name
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2005, 06:17:00 PM »
Just because I didnt attend reals or teach or was a counselor doesnt mean I had no clue of what went on at the school Robert. I lived there for a hell of a lot longer than you, much, much longer. I was on campus every day for 4 years with the exception of out of town trips. Were you there every day for 4 years? No. Maybe I didnt know about reals, so what. I did know what went on at the school. I was a personal friend of the owner. I was married to the number 2 employee. I was friends with a large number of staff, in various capacities, teachers, counselors, upper management, maintenance, kitchen, shipping, office assistants, etc. Whether or not you choose to believe it is not my problem. I know the truth. And that is all that matters in the real world, not whatever fantasy world you live in.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
What's everyones name
« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2005, 07:02:00 PM »
On 2005-12-12 15:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Just because I didnt attend reals or teach or was a counselor doesnt mean I had no clue of what went on at the school Robert. I lived there for a hell of a lot longer than you, much, much longer. I was on campus every day for 4 years with the exception of out of town trips. Were you there every day for 4 years? No. Maybe I didnt know about reals, so what. I did know what went on at the school. I was a personal friend of the owner. I was married to the number 2 employee. I was friends with a large number of staff, in various capacities, teachers, counselors, upper management, maintenance, kitchen, shipping, office assistants, etc. Whether or not you choose to believe it is not my problem. I know the truth. And that is all that matters in the real world, not whatever fantasy world you live in."

"Just because you didnt attend reals, class, or serve as a counsoler"

Are you that dumb?

Those were the biggest aspect of our lives at HLA.

What else is left Bullfrog?

Did you work in the cafeteria?

No.

Did you serve as restrictions staff?

No.

Were you even night security?

No.

It doesnt matter if you lived there, you had nothing to do with the place. Nothing. You knew nothing of what went on there, you have showcased that time and time again.

I lived there, was subject to its rules and abuse, was forced to remain there held captive, dealt with it day in day out.

I know I mentioned this to you some time ago, you ignored it because it made to much sense.

The families of the staff at Alcatraz used to live there on the island.

Does that mean they could testify what it was like to be a prisoner there?

Could they even describe what went on in there having never been an inmate or staff?

No.

Being an envelope stuffer for nine months in which you worked out of your home does not give you any special insight.

Accept that reality, its the more logical one.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What's everyones name
« Reply #20 on: December 14, 2005, 09:59:00 AM »
"If Buch came on here and was willing to have an honest respectful conversation I would reveal who I was."

I can respect that, but you have to understand that your anonymity only hurts your cause.  No one will take what you say seriously until they see you are willing to make yourself known.  At this point, I will drop the issue because I don't want to be perceived as trying to pressure you into revealing yourself.  Please understand, I am just trying to add some legitimacy to the discussion. If you want to remain unknown, that's cool with me.

Robert Sullivan, PG 4

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
What's everyones name
« Reply #21 on: December 14, 2005, 10:18:00 AM »
On 2005-12-12 15:17:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Just because I didnt attend reals or teach or was a counselor doesnt mean I had no clue of what went on at the school Robert. I lived there for a hell of a lot longer than you, much, much longer. I was on campus every day for 4 years with the exception of out of town trips. Were you there every day for 4 years? No. Maybe I didnt know about reals, so what. I did know what went on at the school. I was a personal friend of the owner. I was married to the number 2 employee. I was friends with a large number of staff, in various capacities, teachers, counselors, upper management, maintenance, kitchen, shipping, office assistants, etc. Whether or not you choose to believe it is not my problem. I know the truth. And that is all that matters in the real world, not whatever fantasy world you live in."
Same 'ol tired bullshit responses.  It's clear that this lady knows nothing.  It's been proven time and again.  The more she writes, the less she says...

Talking with people who are bereft of higher cognition and reasoning skills, like Susie, is like this ---->   ::bangin::

Why bother?

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2005-12-14 07:49 ]
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
What's everyones name
« Reply #22 on: December 14, 2005, 02:47:00 PM »
On 2005-12-14 06:59:00, Anonymous wrote:

" "If Buch came on here and was willing to have an honest respectful conversation I would reveal who I was."

I can respect that, but you have to understand that your anonymity only hurts your cause.  No one will take what you say seriously until they see you are willing to make yourself known.  At this point, I will drop the issue because I don't want to be perceived as trying to pressure you into revealing yourself.  Please understand, I am just trying to add some legitimacy to the discussion. If you want to remain unknown, that's cool with me.

Robert Sullivan, PG 4"

Again I hear where you are coming from but I think you are mistaken. ALl the parents who have PM'd me on here wanting more information have never seemed to care about the fact that they dont know my name.

Offline aftenthurston

• View Profile
What's everyones name
« Reply #23 on: December 15, 2005, 05:26:00 PM »
the information that you provide is very ne sided though, and it is only your opinion; its not critical evidence. your true identity matters to some people, but to parents it wouldn't, seeing as though they wouldn't know who you were anyways.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
What's everyones name
« Reply #24 on: December 15, 2005, 08:08:00 PM »
On 2005-12-15 14:26:00, aftenthurston wrote:

"the information that you provide is very ne sided though, and it is only your opinion; its not critical evidence. your true identity matters to some people, but to parents it wouldn't, seeing as though they wouldn't know who you were anyways."

HAHA and why would it matter to some people? Your boss perhaps? Tell him to keep trying. None of the parents Ive communicated with have cared about my real name. The only issue for them is what their children are being subject to, and secrets certian people would rather were kept quiet.

You are incorrect though, I have offered a great deal of critical evidence. Namley on the licensure issue, as well as the treatment of students and specific abuses. Those dont really qualify as opinions since they were events that really occured.

Again though offer up examples if you like, I ask even though I know you wont.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
What's everyones name
« Reply #25 on: December 15, 2005, 08:08:00 PM »

"the information that you provide is very ne sided though, and it is only your opinion; its not critical evidence. your true identity matters to some people, but to parents it wouldn't, seeing as though they wouldn't know who you were anyways."

HAHA and why would it matter to some people? Your boss perhaps? Tell him to keep trying. None of the parents Ive communicated with have cared about my real name. The only issue for them is what their children are being subject to, and secrets certian people would rather were kept quiet.

You are incorrect though, I have offered a great deal of critical evidence. Namley on the licensure issue, as well as the treatment of students and specific abuses. Those dont really qualify as opinions since they were events that really occured.

Again though offer up examples if you like, I ask even though I know you wont.

Offline WestSideStud2430

• View Profile
    • http://www.myspace.com/westsidestud2430
What's everyones name
« Reply #26 on: December 18, 2005, 10:33:00 AM »
George Chongris -- Peer Group 72
DIDN'T Graduate...withdrawn...and damn proud of it
10/15/2004 -- 11/28/2005

Shout out to all my boys and girls stuck in the shithole[ This Message was edited by: WestSideStud2430 on 2005-12-18 07:33 ]

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
What's everyones name
« Reply #27 on: December 18, 2005, 11:54:00 AM »

You could have said that about yourself, aften.  Your commentary is one-sided and consists of the denial of others' experiences.  Nobody's saying you didn't do well at HLA, but it doesn't change the facts, like SEXUAL RELATIONSHIPS B/W STAFF AND PATIENTS, IMPROPER LICENSING, BOGUS MARKETING MATERIALS, STAFF WITH FAKE DEGREES, WITHOLDING OF FOOD/TRANSCRIPTS AS PUNISHMENT, STAFF TRADING FAVORS/CLOTHES FOR DRUGS, ETC.

Don't try to rationalize these events.  These things HAPPENED and people are willing to testify to it.  It's just going to take some time, just like it did with HLA's "parent," CEDU.  Legal tolerance for the abuse of children and the violation of their constitutional/human rights is coming to a close.

Historically speaking, you'll end up on the wrong side of it when the facts come to light.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
What's everyones name
« Reply #28 on: December 18, 2005, 02:18:00 PM »
Oh you just got labeled a homophobe by her pal. Watch out now.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
What's everyones name
« Reply #29 on: December 22, 2005, 03:46:00 PM »
Hey Robert Bruce...or.....? Why not start with your "real name"...and some real facts and truths bro  ::both::