Author Topic: Any science behind cedu?  (Read 5782 times)

Offline nashari

• View Profile
Any science behind cedu?
« Reply #15 on: December 10, 2005, 03:51:00 AM »
great thing about this country is the ability to file civil for any grievance you want.... Hell, half the country was founded on it... so kiss my lily white ass.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
n reality as in dreams, nothing is quite what it seems. -The Book of Counted Sorrows

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Any science behind cedu?
« Reply #16 on: December 10, 2005, 05:40:00 AM »
On 2005-12-10 00:51:00, nashari wrote:

"great thing about this country is the ability to file civil for any grievance you want.... Hell, half the country was founded on it... so kiss my lily white ass."

You can't speak that way to me. I'll sue you, dammit!

But that will have to take a back seat to the other lawsuits I have going. I'm currently suing a couple of people for looking at me the wrong way. And another guy was breathing through his nose too loudly at the movies and it made that annoying whistling sound, and someone else typed the wrong kind of emoticon after what they said in a chat room.

People can be so cruel.

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Any science behind cedu?
« Reply #17 on: December 10, 2005, 11:04:00 AM »
On 2005-12-09 09:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Anyone who actually thinks that's Brian Rossiter needs to check their heads. It's just another joke...go back and read some of SummitGives' satire. It's the same person. Only instead of the light jokes, they just decided to come on the offensive and stir shit up. Get sucked in, don't get sucked in, I don't care...CEDU still sucks. "

I didn't know Brian Rossiter personally, and I never claimed that "Papa Rossi" is the genuine article either.  

As for SummitGives, I've read his posts, and
they are some of the funniest on this forum.

I agree that Papa Rossi's posts are probably satire, and just like all satire, they have
some basis in fact.   In this case, the extreme anger, ingnorance,intolerance, and overall socio-pathic attitude expoused in Papa Rossi's posts,  are in fact typical of most any male staff member, in all of the former (and current)
cedu schools.

Like I said before, I didn't know Brian Rossiter personally, but I do know his type, because we had staff just like him at Cedu-RS. Anyone who knew Russ Decker, Rudy Benz, Guy Bonnano, Patrick Stambusky, or Steve Laird  can vouch
for me on this.  They were our abusers, our Brian Rossiters, so to speak.

I think that most people who respond angrily towards Papa Rossi, do so because of the sick mentality that he represents, and not because they really believe that he's Brian Rossiter.

And yes, Cedu indeed Sucks!

[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-12-10 08:09 ]

Offline try another castle

• Registered Users
    • View Profile
Any science behind cedu?
« Reply #18 on: December 10, 2005, 09:50:00 PM »
I remember Stambusky. He came on as a staff member while I was at RMA, and he broke a kid's arm while they were play wrestling at the wood corral. He was another one who I thought always loved hugging the girls a bit too long and tightly after his raps.

I also remember the girls going ga ga over him when he got there, because they thought he was so cute. I wasn't all that impressed, and I like guys.

Offline Mel Wasserman

• View Profile
Any science behind cedu?
« Reply #19 on: December 13, 2005, 01:31:00 AM »
How DARE you insult Russ and Guy? They were my most precious minions! Russ, Guy, and Brandiiiiii were ALWAYS there to do my bidding!!! They corrected those baaaad boys and girls and were the most valuable of all!! You WILL submit to my will! You will STOP insulting Russ and Guy!

On 2005-12-10 08:04:00, Son Of Serbia wrote:

"

On 2005-12-09 09:15:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Anyone who actually thinks that's Brian Rossiter needs to check their heads. It's just another joke...go back and read some of SummitGives' satire. It's the same person. Only instead of the light jokes, they just decided to come on the offensive and stir shit up. Get sucked in, don't get sucked in, I don't care...CEDU still sucks. "

I didn't know Brian Rossiter personally, and I never claimed that "Papa Rossi" is the genuine article either.  

As for SummitGives, I've read his posts, and

they are some of the funniest on this forum.

I agree that Papa Rossi's posts are probably satire, and just like all satire, they have

some basis in fact.   In this case, the extreme anger, ingnorance,intolerance, and overall socio-pathic attitude expoused in Papa Rossi's posts,  are in fact typical of most any male staff member, in all of the former (and current)

cedu schools.

Like I said before, I didn't know Brian Rossiter personally, but I do know his type, because we had staff just like him at Cedu-RS. Anyone who knew Russ Decker, Rudy Benz, Guy Bonnano, Patrick Stambusky, or Steve Laird  can vouch

for me on this.  They were our abusers, our Brian Rossiters, so to speak.

I think that most people who respond angrily towards Papa Rossi, do so because of the sick mentality that he represents, and not because they really believe that he's Brian Rossiter.

And yes, Cedu indeed Sucks!

[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-12-10 08:09 ]"
RULE... I RULE... I RULE

Offline Son Of Serbia

• View Profile
Any science behind cedu?
« Reply #20 on: December 15, 2005, 04:28:00 PM »
On 2005-12-10 18:50:00, sorry... try another castle wrote:

"I remember Stambusky. He came on as a staff member while I was at RMA, and he broke a kid's arm while they were play wrestling at the wood corral. He was another one who I thought always loved hugging the girls a bit too long and tightly after his raps.

I also remember the girls going ga ga over him when he got there, because they thought he was so cute. I wasn't all that impressed, and I like guys.
"

Yeah, Patrick Stambusky couldn't keep his hands of the girls at Cedu-RS either.  I too remember hearing the girls talk about how cute Patrick was.  Patrick always seemed like the date rapist type to me. Actually no, he's more like the Ted Bundy, kill, and then rape them type. Seriously, the guy's a creep!

.[ This Message was edited by: Son Of Serbia on 2005-12-15 13:30 ]