Author Topic: Where is Marla? Hidden Lake Academy Special ED. Teacher  (Read 39272 times)

Offline SHH Anon Classics

• View Profile
    • http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?topic=13488&forum=41&start=34#165552
Where is Marla? Hidden Lake Academy Special ED. Teacher
« Reply #45 on: November 30, 2005, 07:50:00 PM »
I have never "left" the board. I view it at the very least on a weekly basis. Sometimes I choose to respond, and sometimes I dont. Its called free will. And I didnt hide my identity out of fear. I chose to post anonymously on occasion because whenever I type using my user name you don't even view the content you lash out at me in a personal way no matter what I have typed. So I chose to post anonymously in some posts, but as far as whether or not you figured out which posts are mine (and you havent with all of them), I could care less. And as far as picking and choosing which questions to answer, as I have said a hundred times before, if I dont KNOW the answer, then I dont answer. Its pretty simple Robert. Too bad you cant grasp that concept.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: November 30, 2005, 08:02:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 16:50:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I have never "left" the board. I view it at the very least on a weekly basis. Sometimes I choose to respond, and sometimes I dont. Its called free will. And I didnt hide my identity out of fear. I chose to post anonymously on occasion because whenever I type using my user name you don't even view the content you lash out at me in a personal way no matter what I have typed. So I chose to post anonymously in some posts, but as far as whether or not you figured out which posts are mine (and you havent with all of them), I could care less. And as far as picking and choosing which questions to answer, as I have said a hundred times before, if I dont KNOW the answer, then I dont answer. Its pretty simple Robert. Too bad you cant grasp that concept."

What difference does it make if we caught all your anonymous post. The fact that we caught you at all when you lied (something you claimed you never do) about who you were. This proves youre afraid. Why else would you hide your own identity. Further if there are issues that you dont know the answer to why then would you ever discuss it to begin with? You seem to pride yourself on discussing issues so long as you know nothing about them, and then claim ignorance when your faced with a difficult question.

An example would be the issues concerning you revealing information about Devin, you refuse to answer the questions put to you on the matter because you are afraid.

Just like you refused to answer the follow up questions regarding the licensure issues.

Just like you refused to follow up with the health department.

I read each and everyone of your pointless ramblings, I do so I can respond to each and everyone, something you cant do..again out of fear.

You are afraid of the truth. It is undeniable Mrs. Gray, just accept it.

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: November 30, 2005, 08:05:00 PM »
I answered every question about the kid Devon. I have told you at least 10 times that I met the kid at the school. I have never seen his personal file, nor do I have any idea any of his personal information. You just choose not to believe me. Thats your choice, but its not the truth. I am not afraid of the truth Robert because I speak the truth. You on the other hand, well, we will see won't we. Oh and by the way, how do you even know that the kid you supposedly speak of, the Devon you say doesnt remember me, is the same Devon that I met back then? Probably isn't.

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: November 30, 2005, 08:12:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 17:05:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I answered every question about the kid Devon. I have told you at least 10 times that I met the kid at the school. I have never seen his personal file, nor do I have any idea any of his personal information. You just choose not to believe me. Thats your choice, but its not the truth. I am not afraid of the truth Robert because I speak the truth. You on the other hand, well, we will see won't we. Oh and by the way, how do you even know that the kid you supposedly speak of, the Devon you say doesnt remember me, is the same Devon that I met back then? Probably isn't. "

No trust me you have not answered every question put to you. For instance I asked you how you could claim that he and I similar personalities, since as you claim you only met him once, and that quite breifly.

If you have nothing to fear answer the question.

Oh and yes it is the same kid, because Bullfrog you fucked up.

He was only there for three months.  :grin:

Oh and dont kid yourself you barely know what the meaning of the word truth is. You lie on a regular basis. Do you want to regal us further with your claims that students are never hidden from visitors or Educational Consultants. Or how about your claim that students were not used as slave labor around campus? Or how about your discussions of no food rationing?

Id love to put you to shame and discuss all of those issues further if you like.

Let me know.

Also given the last post can you explain how you claimed you never lie, yet you were proven to have done so?

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: November 30, 2005, 09:31:00 PM »
How do you know there aren't two Devons who attended for a short time?

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: November 30, 2005, 10:44:00 PM »
On 2005-11-30 18:31:00, Anonymous wrote:

"How do you know there aren't two Devons who attended for a short time? "

I love how you ignored every single question I just put to you. Again out of fear.

To respond to your stupid question, the answer is no there werent. Do you want to argue that there were to Devin's between 1997-1999 that as you claim were a "pain in the ass" (still waiting on that libel question from you) and both of whom stayed there for only three months?

What are the chances Bullfrog?

Its the same kid. And you royally screwed yourself. He can sue the shit out of you if he wants, and trust me Im begging him to do it.

I think youll scamper away at this point, thus proving my point.

Offline Juniper1

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: December 01, 2005, 12:02:00 AM »
The students are hidden..The ones on restrictions are taken to a place they call the
'CHALET'..fact...  Fact....no matter what one calls it ,there have been more than one attempted
suicide...Five that we know of...whether it is by 'slice and dice', hanging, whatever...If the
owner is on the board of a psyche hospital, they
can write the report however they wish to.[ This Message was edited by: Juniper1 on 2005-11-30 21:03 ]

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: December 01, 2005, 08:00:00 AM »
On 2005-11-30 13:58:00, Jarhead6 wrote:

"no curtain, I'm just lazy at times. you however seem to hide and make your claims. but it is so easy to get you all out of sorts and start making all sorts of personal attacks. you want to go after the school, go ahead. I think that your jousting at windmills, but to each his own. How much time did you spend going round and round with aften, that was such a waste of time. You are so easy to get off task, and into petty little pissing contests. you seemed to make so many assumtions that it was amusing to watch you. My offer of a pm was so that you could find me and have the opertunity to punch me in the mouth."
Posts like this are actually very revealing.  This is how staffers at BM warehouses deal with inmates who have legitimate complaints or concerns: get them "out of whack," then punish them severely for "acting out."  

It is very common for staff to badger the inmate by telling them things like "Why don't you go ahead and hit me?  You know you want to..."  I've seen this many times from many unprofessional, uneducated employees.  It looks to me like they get off on it.

More importantly it shows that they don't have the cognitive ability to logically and productively overcome their charges' maladaptive thought patterns/behaviors.  Since they have such a strong, unnatural need to be "right" all the time, they resort to petty name-calling and challenging children to fight.  It's just a sign that these folks are grossly incompetent and have no business working in any therapeutic capacity.

There's nothing more punk and pathetic than an adult who threatens children with violence.  Just be aware, potential parents, that you will be handing your kid off to some seriously fucked up folks like this gentleman, "Jarhead."
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: December 01, 2005, 08:27:00 AM »
Indeed. Bait and punish.
Who's in need of 'emotional growth'?

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: December 01, 2005, 08:28:00 AM »
Robert show me the post where I said between 1997 and 1999.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: December 01, 2005, 09:10:00 AM »
SHH
Familiar Face
Posted: 2005-04-18 18:06:00    
Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =100#96194

I lived on campus from 1997-2001
Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =130#96753

This is what I remember from sending out report cards.....and this was 1997-1998
Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... rt=0#96833

and that would have been either 1997 or 1998?..I moved up to the school and would have been either Halloween 1998 or 1999
Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... t=80#98586

Robert are you really that stupid? I told you I did progress reports from October 1997 until July 1998. They were done on my home computer and the only info that was on it was grades. They probably changed the way they did them by the time you went there. And you werent there in 1997 or 1998
Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =10#148311

Robert I just went back and looked at my posts about your claim that I mentioned some dates in that 3 month figure, which I never remembered doing because I don't remember specifically when that kid was there...I only know it was sometime during the first 3 yrs I was living on campus. And nowhere in my posts did I state those dates of 1997-1998. Those dates are when I was a parttime employee.            
Post URL: http://fornits.com/wwf/viewtopic.php?to ... =40#148794

FIRST THREE YEARS WOULD BE 1997-1999.  WHAT?S THE PROBLEM?

Offline Vindicated

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: December 01, 2005, 09:53:00 AM »
Well im glad that person was able to save  me all that hard work. Oh Susie is it? This is Devin the student whose information you decided to release.

Ive been given the entire update from Dan and RobertBruce as to what's been happening here. Can you explain to me why you feel the need to release information about me? I was at Hidden Lake, and I was there in the time frame you referenced, and I was only there for three months.

Hidden Lake committed a number of crimes against me, left me with issues some of which I still carry to this day. Now I've managed to put the past behind me, and move on with my life. Yet here you are wanting to bring to light the fact that I was there. Susie it's a place I'd soon forget as it did me no good and cost me more than you know. I never came after Hidden Lake and trust me I could have, but if acting as their agent you wish to go down that path, I promise you and Dr. Len will both soon regret it. I will bring down a shit storm like you can't believe. If you are as you claim acting of your own accord, then why did you feel need to bring me into this? Despite your claims you and I never met. I don't know you from Adam and barely knew your husband save one or two encounters. So what gives you the right to pretend you know me? On top of releasing my information? RobertBruce is trying very hard to convince me to seek action against you. At this point I'm leaning against it simply because I don't want to have to dreg all those past abuses. However I think at the very least you owe me an explination and an apology.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: December 01, 2005, 12:11:00 PM »
This is a blatant lie.  There has never been a suicide at HLA.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: December 01, 2005, 12:18:00 PM »
Go ahead and check into it.  Parents only get refunded for the time their kids spend in therapy, not their entire tuition.

Offline Vindicated

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: December 01, 2005, 01:02:00 PM »
On 2005-12-01 09:11:00, Anonymous wrote:

"This is a blatant lie.  There has never been a suicide at HLA."

How do you know?