Author Topic: RMA staff I remember from RMA, you post yours from CEDU  (Read 45583 times)

Joel

Edited: Wednesday, October 06, 2010
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2010, 01:57:46 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:15:43 PM by Joel »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
Re: RMA staff I remember from RMA, you post yours from CEDU
« Reply #46 on: June 06, 2010, 02:10:38 PM »
Quote from: "Joel"
Quote from: "Whooter"
Whooter didn't go to Rocky Mountain Academy when Ned Murray worked there, I did.  I graduated from RMA in 1993.  Ned was guilty as many other staff were of verbally abusing students in raps.  The screaming, yelling etc brainwashing to RMA culture.  Children were led to believe "running your anger" or "taking care of your feelings" was the work people needed to do.  People had absolutely no fucking idea what this involved.  Ned was a major player in promoting this RMA culture.

No I wasnt there when Ned was there.  I never attended RMA at all.  Joel, I think you should be honest and tell everyone that you never Attended "Open Sky wilderness" or CEDU.

RMA was a CEDU school Whooter.

I know, but you didnt attend Open Sky Wilderness.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Joel

« Reply #47 on: June 06, 2010, 02:11:02 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:16:14 PM by Joel »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 06, 2010, 04:05:22 PM »
Did you go through all night workshops with minimal sleep, food and water Whooter? Did you have minimal contact with brother/sister?  

Yes I did.  The rest I did not.

I commented about Ned because I had heard about him and read about him.  If something went on behind closed doors then just come out and tell us.  It easy to make statements like that to dirty people up for no reason and without cause, Joel.  Nothing you stated indicated that Ned was a bad person.  Because Ms. Wolfe yelled at you justifies you to say Ned was a bad person?  It very weak.

Have you ever had an at-risk child?  Have you ever had a child leave their hypodermic needle out for his 3 year old sister to carry around?  Ever had a child run away for days on end only to be called in the middle of the night to come get her in another state where she overdosed?  Ever had a child drop out of school for no reason and just take off?  Ever had a child refuse therapy?  Ever had a child beat up his mother and put her in the hospital?  Have you ever had to make a decision to seek help outside the home for your child because you cant help them anymore?

Would it boil your blood if people made fun of these parents and said they just wanted to put to put their kids in a boarding school so they could travel and have fun?  Or read here as others question their parenting skills?  Would it boil your blood if regular fornits posters pretended to know how these parents feel?

Have you ever majored in child psychology and decide to spend a year after grad school working with young people and decide a local therapeutic boarding school would be a good choice?  How about a staff person who works on their own time to help some of these kid get over a tough time?
Does it make your blood boil to see them ridiculed and called child abusers?  Does it bother you that people here place their names on the internet for all their family members to see while they ridicule them?

Do you think it is right that people pretend to know what it is like to be a parent of an at-risk teen or a staff person or director of a program?
Does it make your blood boil enough to say something when this occurs or do you stay silent and accept it?

Joel

« Reply #49 on: June 06, 2010, 04:40:19 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:16:56 PM by Joel »

Joel

« Reply #50 on: June 06, 2010, 04:47:22 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:17:39 PM by Joel »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 06, 2010, 04:48:09 PM »
Irrelevant Whooter. This has nothing to do wit Ned Murray.

Agreed, lets get back to the point before you derailed the thread.

Quote from: "henrynelson"
I did not know Ned Murray at a CEDU school but have encountered him at one of his other schools. How did he treat students?

Ned was good with the kids and well liked.  He left RMA in 1997 and took an Associate Head Master position at the Baylor School in Tennessee to be closer to his son and family, I believe.  He enjoyed a few years there and then accepted a position as HeadMaster at Episcopal day school in Augusta Ga in 2003.  He was arrested for DUI in 2007 which a subsequent background search revealed he had no prior record.

He continues there today as HeadMaster.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 06, 2010, 04:55:24 PM »
....  Since you brought it up, it does reflect your parenting skills, yes?  Only you can answer why your child was leaving hypodermic needles out for a 3 year old child.  

It wasnt my family with the needle....but the same can be said about you,Joel.  You should not have done those things which caused you to be placed into a program.  If you straightened your butt out early on you would never be here complaining about Ned.  Do you honestly believe the readers here think you went to RMA for no reason?  Why not take some responsibility for your actions?

Joel

« Reply #53 on: June 06, 2010, 04:57:19 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:18:26 PM by Joel »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 06, 2010, 05:01:30 PM »
updated to correct a spelling error...

Quote from: "henrynelson"
I did not know Ned Murray at a CEDU school but have encountered him at one of his other schools. How did he treat students?

Ned was good with the kids and well liked.  He left RMA in 1997 and took an Associate Head Master position at the Baylor School in Tennessee to be closer to his son and family, I believe.  He enjoyed a few years there and then accepted a position as HeadMaster at Episcopal day school in Augusta Ga in 2003.  He was arrested for DUI in 2007 which a subsequent background search revealed he had no prior record.

He continues there today as Head Master.

Joel

« Reply #55 on: June 06, 2010, 05:08:11 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:18:58 PM by Joel »

Joel

« Reply #56 on: June 06, 2010, 05:22:17 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:19:41 PM by Joel »

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 06, 2010, 05:31:43 PM »
It wasnt my family with the needle....but the same can be said about you,Joel. You should not have done those things which caused you to be placed into a program. If you straightened your butt out early on you would never be here complaining about Ned. Do you honestly believe the readers here think you went to RMA for no reason? Why not take some responsibility for your actions?

This ain't about me going to RMA Whooter, it's about Ned Murray.  Again, Epic Fail.  Play the lay guilt trip with someone else on fornits cause it won't work with me.  You've tried this countless times only this time ya trying this silly Whooter tactic on me.  Move on.

And that’s what I was talking about.  I never brought you up.  I was responding to HenryNelson and you started talking about how bad RMA was.

Why don’t you ever talk about how abusive you were to your family or the reason you were placed in a program.  Why do you always try to make the staff and school be at fault for your mistakes.  I have even seen some kids try to blame their parents for placing them there and never admit they had a part in it if you can believe that.
Answer me this.  Out of all the posts on fornits how many are dedicated to talking about  the abuse the kids placed upon their families or discussing the reasons why they were placed?  You have to admit most of the effort is on trying to make the program the heavy in all of this.

Now if you have something specific that Ned Murray did then spit it out.  But being guilty by association is weak and can be said about anyone.

Offline Whooter

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 06, 2010, 05:34:44 PM »
RAPS > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pJnj4m5 ... re=related (Ned was a part of this like every other RMA Staff)
Smush > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Uzkg0mw ... re=related (Ned like every other staff promoted this crap at RMA)  

Maybe that is why Ned Left the industry... many people here on fornits use to be part of the industry (staff etc.) and then left.  Ned isnt using these techniques now.  Maybe he felt they were ineffective and decided to move on to another industry or try something different.

Joel

« Reply #59 on: June 06, 2010, 05:37:36 PM »
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 02:20:21 PM by Joel »