Author Topic: Semblers, Newtons, Riddiles, etc.  (Read 2243 times)

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
Semblers, Newtons, Riddiles, etc.
« on: November 10, 2005, 10:32:00 PM »
....really fucking disgust me.

These child-abusing sacks of shit should be doing prison time for the crimes they committed against kids (child abuse), parents (fraud), and humanity (continuing to be alive).

That disgusting old swine, Mel Sembler, architect and financier of Straight, Inc. reminds me of the Heinrich Himmler, the Nazi who did the preliminary work on the Holocaust.  Fucking shameful the Hebes at the Holocaust museum let him on the board.  Yeah, I called  them "Hebes", I hope it's as much an affront to those hypocritical kikes as it was to me to be called "druggie piece of shit" by their minions who ran the teen torture gulag that I was incarcerated in, by them, for profit.

Newton I see as being a parallel to Dr. Josef Mengele, in that he exploited the Holocaust for his own sick and twisted schemes, he loved the unbridled power he had in the camp.  Like Mengele, after the Reich that was Straight fell, he absconded to another location to continue his evil work.  Again, in Mengele fashion, he took a "hands-on" approach to his vile acts, typically preying on the weak, particularly malnourished teenaged girls, whom he liked to physically abuse and torment as a way of compensating for the rejection they showed toward him in his own youth.  Either that or he's a misogynist because he can't cope with his latent homosexual tendencies..  Ever seen Ruthie in person?  Kinda butch, y'know.

Riddile seems to be like one of the Nazis that claimed he was "just following orders".  Sure, he tries to pull off an adorable Sgt. Schultz-like "I know nothing" demeanor, but in reality this cold, calculating child-abuser is more like Adolf Eichmann, unrepentant to the end. Fucking swine.

Lowenberg, Eckerd, and the rest of the diabolical scum behingd the formation of Straight, well, I'm not familiar enough with the particulars of their antics, but I bet you they knew what the fuck was going on there.  Maybe I'll research them a bit more and find the appropriate Nazis to compare them to.

Hitler? Well, that would be none other than Mel Sembler's disgusting consort, Betty Sembler, mouthpiece for and fanatical believer in their proto-fascist movement.  By casting drug-users, or even 'rebellious' teens as the "enemy within", Betty Sembler is guilty of creating an atmosphere similar to the one the Nazis created for the Jews in pre-War Germany.  Stigmatization, denial of employment rights, confiscation of property without trial, incarceration, and an "end justifies the means" mentality are only some of the traits that the Drug War that Betty Sembler champions and the Nazi crimes against the Jews share in common.  Betty Sembler is a hypocrite of the highest order, a strange hybrid of Nazi and Jew.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW

Offline teachback

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2005, 12:14:00 AM »
:nworthy: :nworthy:

Offline Idreamofnewtonsburning

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 11, 2005, 12:34:00 PM »
I've decided that the Eichmann comparison is inaccurate for Riddile.  He appeared on Phil Donahue's talk show in the mid 80s during a show about Ecstasy, I believe, where he continued to spout Straight bullshit.  This use of mass media to disseminate the lies of Straight, Inc. makes me think that a more accurate Nazi to compare him to would be Dr. Goebbels, Propagand Minister for the Third Reich.

Then again, he met with ISAC members a few months ago, sort of reminescent of Rudolph Hess, Nazi Party Secretary, and his unauthorized flight to Scotland to attempt to negotiate a separate peace with the Western Allies.  Hmmm.  Gotta think about this one some more.

Ok, so the rundown so far:

Betty Sembler = the Adolf Hitler of the DFAF

Mel Sembler = the Heinrich Himmler of Straight, Inc.

Miller Newton = Dr. Mengele of Straight, Inc.

Straight victims who think Straight was justified, OK, "not a bad thing" = "Capos", or Jews who collaborated with Nazis at concentration camps. Please continue to use the Nazi comparison, I'm sure that as Jews, Betty and Mel find that patently offensive, which serves those hypocrites right.  For them to be on the board of a Holocaust museum is absolutely hypocritical.

[ This Message was edited by: Idreamofnewtonsburning on 2005-11-11 09:34 ]
dreamofnewtonsburning uses and endorses TBPITW

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 11, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »
On 2005-11-10 19:32:00, Idreamofnewtonsburning wrote:

Hitler? Well, that would be none other than Mel Sembler's disgusting consort, Betty Sembler, mouthpiece for and fanatical believer in their proto-fascist movement.  By casting drug-users, or even 'rebellious' teens as the "enemy within", Betty Sembler is guilty of creating an atmosphere similar to the one the Nazis created for the Jews in pre-War Germany.  Stigmatization, denial of employment rights, confiscation of property without trial, incarceration, and an "end justifies the means" mentality are only some of the traits that the Drug War that Betty Sembler champions and the Nazi crimes against the Jews share in common.  Betty Sembler is a hypocrite of the highest order, a strange hybrid of Nazi and Jew.  "

Pretty good comparison.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 12, 2005, 11:42:00 AM »
Fucking syphylitic cuntbag Betty Sembler.

The scabs on her twat ooze anti-drug propaganda, which Mel slurps up, swishes around in his mouth, adds a few $100 bills, then transfers to the mouths of Republican candidates during a deep tongue kiss.

"Betty, dear, I need more disease-ridden drippings from your cooch to share with the rest of the Holocaust Museum Board of Directors this Rosh Hashanna."

"I'll do it once more, Mel, but you better get your penis pump back from that goy boy soon---I want some anal penetration while we roll around on piles of money we bilked out of stupid parents of kids at Straight.  Hey, Mel, let's watch videotapes of news reports about low-level dealers getting life sentences, then we'll burn copies of the US Constitution while we aarange  a threesome with Barbara Bush, the older one, W.'s mom, not the younger twin daughter."

"Sounds great, dear, I'll get right on it as soon as I finish jacking off to this picture of the 1967 New York Yankees' starting lineup."

Offline RTP2003

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2005, 01:09:00 PM »
Betty and Mel Sembler are modern-day Nazis, scapegoating drug users for all of the world's problems.  In a just world, they would be hanged for their crimes of child abuse and fraud.

These criminal child abusers, with their insane and ludicrous notions regarding drug use and drug users, are truly dangerous due to the power they wield through their contacts and beneficaries in the Republican party and the DFAF.  It is no small irony that Betty's initials are "BS".  Through their pseudoscientific (at best) "reasearch", they have spread falsehoods, disinformation, and down right lies about drugs, particularly medical marijuana.  These callous, heartless Nazi Jews have been the driving force against the medical use of marijuana, preventing suffering people from alleviating their pain.  Truly vile and disgusting, Semblerism in all of its forms are a threat to decent, freedom-loving peoples everywhere, but particularly in the United States, where Mel's money and Betty's bullshit  have a lot of influence.
RTP2003 fought in defense of the Old Republic

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2005, 01:54:00 PM »
No shit, my friend. Their 'BS' has infiltrated to such an extent as to make everyday life fucking annoying for a lot of us to say the LEAST. Think of it -- MJ is ILLEGAL and alcohol is NOT. This fact alone is the source of so many problems for many people. Speaking for myself, I have to smoke on the sly if I want to do it at all because my own spouse has subscribed to the notion that since it's illegal it is NOT OK to get high anymore. In other words, once upon a time, my spouse used to get high.. but you throw kids into the mix and all of a sudden it becomes an "issue." Yeah, I know. "Tough shit, it's illegal," some might say. I say FUCK THAT, give me my constitutional right to privacy at the very least....

Unfortunately, one of the best rock bands ever shares those very same initials; i.e. Black Sabbath. Peace.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 17, 2005, 07:02:00 AM »
On 2005-11-16 10:54:00, Anonymous wrote:

"...one of the best rock bands ever... Black Sabbath. "

Doubtless.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 19, 2005, 11:08:00 PM »
Don't get me started on pre-employment drug tests and tests to receive insurance for work-related injuries.  That's a fucking scam and a half--companies that get certified as "drug free workplaces" get a 50% cut in their insurance.  These tests prove nothing.  You could pack your nostrils with an avalanche's worth of cocaine, yet you would not test positive for it three days later, whereas marijuana remains detectable for a good little while.  As if you are "under the influence" for two weeks after smoking.  Puh-leaze.  Ironic that safe, natural drugs that really work, are affordable, and are conducive to mind sets that don't jibe with mainstream, consumer consciousness less available are riskier for their users, whereas drugs that "fuck you up", numb you to the bullshit around you (alcohol, heroin, xanax), or help feed mindless consumption (speed, cocaine) are legal or at least available, and offer less risk of detection by drug testing.

All these fucking Nazi pigs are in bed together--Semblers and the DFAF, drug testing companies, law enforcemnet agencies from county sheriffs on up (yeah, I know some cops are cool with legalization, but more of them are cool with throwing pot smokers in jail and seizing their property) to the DEA, insurance companies and the "drug treatment" industry, and the private prison industry.  These swine have found a huge teat to suck on, and they greedily swill away with the blessing of the Republican party and many of their so-called opponents.

Back to the med mary issue for a second---it is fucking cruel and inhumane to deprive suffering people from of this beneficent medicine.  However, cruelty and inhumanity are the guiding lights of Sembler and company, and such behavior should be no surprise to anyone familiar with Betty and Mel's antics.  Betty Sembler is a fucking Nazi.  Mel Sembler is a fucking Nazi with a broken dick. All of their allies in maintaining drug prohibition, particularly marijuana, are vile fascist swine.

rtp2k3

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2005, 08:08:00 AM »
Can I get an amen!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2005, 05:51:00 PM »
:nworthy:

Eskimo: "If I did not know about God and sin, would I go to hell?"
Priest: "No, not if you did not know."
Eskimo: "Then why did you tell me?"
--Annie Dillard, "Pilgrim at Tinker Creek"

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 20, 2005, 10:35:00 PM »
After extensive research on my part (actually a Google search for Nazi+female+"war criminals"), I have determined the Nazi counterpart for Joy Margolis, child abuser at Straight, Inc. during the 1980s. Her counterpart would be Juana Bormann, an executive staff member at Bergen-Belsen, who was hanged on Friday December 13th 1945 at 10:38 AM. We can only hope that an enlightened tribunal in the future will make a similar judgement for Ms. Margolis.

Some folks have written me, saying that these comparisons are obscene, that they show no sense of proportion, that they mock the victims of the Holocaust.  To these people I eloquently reply, "Fuck you."  The people who ran Straight were of the same sick mentality as those who ran the Nazi death camps, their crimes differ only in matter of degree, and they would have equalled their Nazi counterparts if given the chance.  These power-crazed and greedy sickos are the epitome with everything that is wrong with humanity.  Their twisted notions, though laughable to any who would give them a moment's thought, are dangerous simply because most will NOT give it a moment's thought--they will simply repeat the mantra "drugs are bad" which gives leeway to the thought "drug treatment is good"; this type of thoughtless acceptance has gone a long way toward allowing the swinefuckers in the DFAF and their ilk to continue to propagate the madness that is the War on (Some)Drugs.

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
« Reply #12 on: November 20, 2005, 10:52:00 PM »
I can agree w/ that. I don't think the Program is or was a holocaust. If it were, only around 10% of us who entered would have survived. That's what a holocaust is. It's the exact inverse of decimation (Roman military term, meaning reduced by 10%, which was shameful in their book)

No, I think the Program,  along with DARE and Bill Oliver's Peer counceling program in the public schools, were and are more comperable to Hitler Jugund only without the camping trips and other fun stuff. Except for one thing. Try and imagine the Jewish people of Germany forcing their unwilling and innocent kids into Hitler Jugund activities.

And there's probably a valid comparison to be made between piss testing, 1-800-BEA-SNITCH crimewatch hotlines, the new and improved HIPPA regulations, the banking system's "Know your customer" Act and a littany of other subversive activities and block monitors. This we and the Nazis share with the Stalinists. And we got tricks the Germans would never concience, like forced treatment at public expense to anyone crazy enough to dissent in this workers' paradise of ours.

Shit, what a lot of progress we've made! Use to be, they had to pay snitches something close to a living wage. Now they've got working people doing law enforcement in exchange for just the priviledge of eating shit daily from middle management for nowhere near enough money.

That's a bit closer, I think. There hasn't been an American holocaust since the Trail of Tears. Do we really have to sit through this show yet again before we take a lesson from it?

If you think it can't happen here, we're halfway there.

When I told the people of Northern Ireland that I was an atheist, a woman in the audience stood up and said, "Yes, but is it the God of the Catholics or the God of the Protestants in whom you don't believe?"  
-- Quentin Crisp

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes