Author Topic: SPRING CREEK LODGE  (Read 7254 times)

Offline harrigal

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« on: November 02, 2005, 08:23:00 PM »
ITS STRANGE HOW I FEEL NOW THAT IVE BEEN HOME.  ITS BEEN ABOUT 6 YEARS NOW. WENT IN IN 98 CAME OUT IN 2000. 22 MONTHS AT SCL. FOR WHAT?? WHAT DID IT REALLY DO I ASK MYSELF?      I CAME HOME AND FELT SO OUT OF PLACE WITH EVERYONE. I LOST TOUCH WITH THE WORLD AND THE PEOPLE I CARED FOR SO LONG I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO ACT AROUND THEM.  MY FAMILY WERE STRANGERS, AND THEY WOULD BE FOR A LONG TIME BECAUSE OF SCL.  I AM WHO I AM TODAY NOT FROM SCL. ITS ALL WHAT I WANT AND KNOW I CAN DO. SEMINARS DIDNT TEACH ME ANYTHING. BUT SEMINARS IS ANOTHER SUBJECT ALL TOGTHER. NOT GOOD OR UPLIFTING AT ALL.  MY " I AM STATEMENT" IM POWERFUL.....I KNEW THAT BEFORE I WENT IN.  NOW I SEE KIDS LIKE MYSELF YEARS AGO STILL IN THIS PLACE. I FEEL SO HORRIBLE. IT IS NOW 4 AT SCL, KIDS ARE LINEING UP IN THE ANAL LINES GETTING READY TO MARCH TO THEIR NEXT DESTINATION. CLASS, FITNESS, DINNER,GROUP--WHO KNOWS.  WORKSHEET ROOM  LISTENING TO BOREING TAPES.  HOBBIT KIDS THROWING FOOD AT WALLS-- I CAN STILL SEE EVERYTHING. MY FAMILY "WISDOM" WAITING OUTSIDE THE "HUNGRY HORSE" IN LINE, HEARING JOHN FRANCE YELLING HI TO US ALL FROM THE HOBBIT. HE WAS NEVER WITH THE FAMILY MUCH. BUT WE MISSED HIM ALL THE SAME. THESE ARE ALL MEMORIES AT RANDOM. HOW X-MAS FELT AWAY FROM HOME AND PARENTS. HOW TURNING 16 IN A PROGRAM WAS. ALL THE SNOW!!! OMG THOSE COLD ASS DAYS.CARRYING THE "BOX" AROUND ON YOU AND YOUR BUNKMATES DAY. THE CLEANING INSPECTIONS DAILY.THE "FACILTY MEETINGS" WITH CAMERON. THEPONG INFESTED WITH INFINTIGO THAT I GOT FROM HAVEING TO JUMP IN.  "JAKE" CAMERONS GERMAN SHEPARD. GETTING DROPPED FROM LEVEL 5 ABOUT TO GO HOME TO LEVEL ONE. ALL BECAUSE I WANTED TO HAVE MY FRIEND SADRESS. THAT ADDED LIKE 5 KMONTHS ON. MY FAMILY AND I DEFF BONDED. WE DID EVERYTHING 2GETHER. THE PEOPLE THAT WOULD COME FROM TB WERE ALWAYS SO ANAL YO LOL  LIKE ROBOTS. WE USED TO MESS WITH TYHEM A LOT. NONE OF THIS REALLY MAKES SENCE UNLESS YOUVE BEEN THERE.  WOULD LOVE TO HEAR FROM SOMONE WHO KNOWS ME.  HAVE NOT TALKED ABOUT THIS STUFF SINCE I SAW THIS SITE. NOW THAT PLACE JUST SEEMS LIKE A BAD DREAM TO ME.  WOW.    THENI SEE PICTURES OF "COURAGE" FAMILY. NOT THE ORIGANL BUT EAR;LY COURAGE. U ALWAYS KNOW "ED" WHEN U SEE HIM. ED WAS COOL. WE WOULD PLAY SPADES WITH HIM AND THIS DUDE EVERY SUNDAY.  WE ALWAYS WON. ME AND BEN.  ANYONE THAT AT ONE OF THESE HIT ME UP  [email protected]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
arrigal

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2005, 11:31:00 AM »
I was there during the same time, is this john harrigal?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2005, 02:40:00 PM »
I was there at the end of 2000 to mid 2001, all this brings back a lot of memories. Ill be back to post some stuff... I was in wisdom family for lower levels.

Offline harrigal

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2005, 04:34:00 PM »
yes this is john harrigal
arrigal

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2005, 12:52:00 PM »
wow i'm surprised to see you on the board John, I mean how can you even critisize the program when you never took it serious in the first place.  We all know that you spent your entire program behind the scenes!  As I remember it you didn't get dropped for adresses right before you went home, but rather for the haunted house incedent.  It's good to hear that you're still alive and not in prison I must admit it is kind of surprising though!

Offline harrigal

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2005, 04:06:00 PM »
funny stuff. glad u think u know why i got dropped. im pretty sure it was for haveing an adress. behind the scenes, ofcourse, thats the only u can get home fool.  in dead or in prison lolol   i own  my own company at 23 moron!
arrigal

Offline harrigal

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2005, 04:07:00 PM »
funny stuff. glad u think u know why i got dropped. im pretty sure it was for haveing an adress. behind the scenes, ofcourse, thats the only u can get home fool.  in dead or in prison lolol   i own  my own company at 23 moron!
arrigal

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2005, 07:16:00 PM »
John drug dealing isn't considered a business, yeah i'm pretty sure I remember why you dropped I was your trainer afterall!

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2005, 07:51:00 PM »
On 2005-11-04 09:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

It's good to hear that you're still alive and not in prison I must admit it is kind of surprising though!

My guess? Most of the stories of Hyde defectors demise are grossly exagerated.

The weavers of linen and hempen cloth, ... may exercise their trades without paying any fine.
-- Adam Smith in The Wealth of Nations (chapter X, part II) notes:

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2005, 07:53:00 PM »
On 2005-11-05 16:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

dealing isn't considered a business

Actually, drug dealing is about a $400 Billion/year international business. Successful dope dealers have more invested in the stock market and in public policy than most mid-sized towns. Not a business, my ass!

Regardless, if the man says he was dropped for getting a friend's address, I believe him. What the hell does he have to lose, after all?

Keep close to Nature's heart... and break clear away, once in awhile, and climb a mountain or spend a week in the woods. Wash your spirit clean.
-- John Muir

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2005, 10:47:00 PM »
///Regardless, if the man says he was dropped for getting a friend's address, I believe him. What the hell does he have to lose, after all?///

And you can certainly be dropped for having addresses or phone numbers. Its a major no-no.
Some of the kids do find ways to smuggle them out, but they know they are taking a huge risk attempting it.

Usually, they must wait and hope their friends eventually turn up on a forum board. Shame the program junkies are always laying in wait - just like a snake in the grass.

*[ This Message was edited by: BuzzKill on 2005-11-05 19:48 ]

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2005, 03:53:00 PM »
I'm reading hateful program talk. So telling.

When did God YOU permission to judge others.Go back under the rock you crawled out from.Stay  away from the kids. You're dangerous.  Sicko.

Offline harrigal

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #12 on: November 07, 2005, 04:28:00 AM »
funny i dont even remember my trainer lol u must have been a tool.  drug dealer???? i own the fastest growing candle company in the nation buddy,nice try though
arrigal

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #13 on: November 07, 2005, 12:03:00 PM »
You don't remember your trainer?  We were pretty good friends, we had some good times together, I'm hurt. I was just giving you crap about your company john chill out.  Does your company have a website?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
SPRING CREEK LODGE
« Reply #14 on: November 07, 2005, 02:00:00 PM »
On 2005-11-07 09:03:00, Anonymous wrote:

"You don't remember your trainer?  We were pretty good friends, we had some good times together, I'm hurt. I was just giving you crap about your company john chill out.  Does your company have a website?"

LOL some of us know who you are!  :wink: