Author Topic: MURDER and SUICIDES  (Read 3262 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« on: September 26, 2005, 02:34:00 PM »
WWASPS Kids who Killed Themselves or Another:

Chris Landre, Suicide  Paradise Cove
Corey Murphy, Suicide  Paradise Cove, SCL
Valerie Heron, Suicide Tranquility Bay

Michael "Romeo" Perry, Murder (on death row in Texas).  Casa By The Sea

Christopher Sutton (arrested in Florida for murder of mother, attempted murder of father).
Paradise Cove

Any others?
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2005, 03:30:00 PM »
A girl hung herself at Spring Creek Lodge.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2005, 03:51:00 PM »
Is anybody doing a study to determine the number of suicides (or drug o.d's) and murders committed by teens who were in an institutionalized style "program" during the past 30 years?

Personally I think we need to know and that the names of these kids should be inscribed on a memorial in front of the U.S. Supreme Court.  The highest judicial system in the land ... to remind them of the fact that children, like adults, have a right to due-process BEFORE being institutionalized, regardless of whether the institution is privately (meaning parent) funded or receives state/federal money.

:smokin:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2005, 06:10:00 PM »
Hey, while you're at it, do a study of the hundreds of public school kids who kill themselves every year, or murder other people. Be sure and mention all the ways people tried to help them, but ended up supporting their destructive behaviors. Put their names here, and make sure everyone who thinks kids should be left to fend for themselves can read them.

The real tragedy is that kids are in a heap of trouble, and program parents are being villified when they're the only ones who won't give up on their kids.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2005, 06:12:00 PM »
Nah, do a study of how many kids committed murder or suicide within 24 hours of drinking water. Clearly, drinking water causes murder and mayhem.   :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2005, 06:47:00 PM »
The real tragedy is that kids are in a heap of trouble, and program parents are being villified when they're the only ones who won't give up on their kids. "

So, you send you kid off for someone else to fix. You pay someone else to raise your child for you. And you say you're not giving up on them? Tell me, while you're child's away being "fixed", who's making sure he's doing his homework? Who's taking care of him when he gets sick? Who's making sure he's being treated well, and that his needs are provided? Who's there to calm him down when he's upset, hear him out when he's pissed off, and share what's going on in his life?

Hint: it's not you, "Mom"!

Most programs severly restrict communication between prisoners (oops, "students") and parents. Most programs do not allow children to see their parents for months, sometimes years.

Face it: you gave up on your child. You let him go at a time when he needed you most. You sent him off to be "fixed" by people you know nothing about, using methods which in most cases will do more harm than good. You are putting your child at risk of psychological, physical, and sexual abuse (extremely common in programs).

And you dare call yourself a parent? You will rot in hell for what you are putting that poor child through.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2005, 07:20:00 PM »
On 2005-09-26 15:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

The real tragedy is that kids are in a heap of trouble, and program parents are being villified when they're the only ones who won't give up on their kids. "

So, you send you kid off for someone else to fix. You pay someone else to raise your child for you. And you say you're not giving up on them? Tell me, while you're child's away being "fixed", who's making sure he's doing his homework? Who's taking care of him when he gets sick? Who's making sure he's being treated well, and that his needs are provided? Who's there to calm him down when he's upset, hear him out when he's pissed off, and share what's going on in his life?

Most programs severly restrict communication between prisoners (oops, "students") and parents. Most programs do not allow children to see their parents for months, sometimes years.

Face it: you gave up on your child. You let him go at a time when he needed you most. You sent him off to be "fixed" by people you know nothing about, using methods which in most cases will do more harm than good. You are putting your child at risk of psychological, physical, and sexual abuse (extremely common in programs).

And you dare call yourself a parent? You will rot in hell for what you are putting that poor child through. "

:nworthy:

I'll second that emotion ... these parents who raise their kid in a "program" under the guise of teaching them respect for authority are pure evil.

What a travesty.  God help their children.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2005, 07:24:00 PM »
these kids are not victims of the program! they made stupid choices! if the program CAUSES suicide, i'd be dead, i was in samoa with sutton, and corey, and aside from being a drug addict, im doing fine. by the way, i dont blame being in pc or casa for my daily drug use, i blame me. bola

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #8 on: September 26, 2005, 07:39:00 PM »
On 2005-09-26 16:24:00, Anonymous wrote:

"these kids are not victims of the program! they made stupid choices! if the program CAUSES suicide, i'd be dead, i was in samoa with sutton, and corey, and aside from being a drug addict, im doing fine. by the way, i dont blame being in pc or casa for my daily drug use, i blame me. bola"

Kids made stupid choices.  So do parents.  You don't see parents being locked up without due-process, now do ya?  Nope.  Only minors can be locked up in a "program" whether they have a drug problem, or not.

Think you are missing the point here. There are other ways to help "troubled" youth that do not require parents to sign away their basic human and civil rights.

Ask yourself this:  What if the teen helpers were never invented?  Then what?  How would parents control their unruly kids?  Send them to the moon?

:roll:

Offline The Liger

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #9 on: September 26, 2005, 07:44:00 PM »

"aside from being a drug addict, im doing fine."

!!!
t\'s pretty much my favorite animal. It\'s like a lion and a tiger mixed...bred for its skills in magic.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #10 on: September 26, 2005, 07:45:00 PM »

"these kids are not victims of the program! they made stupid choices! if the program CAUSES suicide, i'd be dead, i was in samoa with sutton, and corey, and aside from being a drug addict, im doing fine. by the way, i dont blame being in pc or casa for my daily drug use, i blame me. bola"

Did you see any kids hog-tied? Hear kids crying themselves to sleep in "the box"? Get Scabies? How's that "therapeutic"?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #11 on: September 26, 2005, 08:19:00 PM »
Parents who send their children away to be "fixed" by strangers deserve no respect. They are either mean spirited control freaks or pathetic insecure children themselves. In either case, they are the root of the problem, not the children. Sadly, some of the kids are probably better off in a program than home with their screwed up parents. At least in a program the treatment is fairly consistent and the poor kids pretty much know what to expect...even if its all bad.  
On 2005-09-26 16:20:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-09-26 15:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

And you dare call yourself a parent? You will rot in hell for what you are putting that poor child through. "

:nworthy:

I'll second that emotion ... these parents who raise their kid in a "program" under the guise of teaching them respect for authority are pure evil.

What a travesty.  God help their children.

"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #12 on: September 26, 2005, 08:38:00 PM »
there are many ways to handle bad kids, and sending them away is just one option, and not a new one! i never said it was the best option. i felt bad for years, and hated my parents, but as i grew up, i realized, I was the one suffering! no matter what good or bad decisions your parents make, its your job to worry about you. look, im in my mid twenties now, and i cant afford to still worry about the shit that happened in my teens. its time to look ahead. please note: I came to this decision YEARS after i left the program! its been almost 8 years now!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2005, 08:47:00 PM »
did i see kids hog tied? crying them selves to sleep in the box? getting scabies?

YES YES AND YES. add to scabies: ringworm, boils, and pinkeye. ok and i was in "iso", short for isolation, many times. hog tied? you forgot duct taped. but you know what, if i had to do it all over again, i would!!! it was tough, sure, but i lived through it! and im a better person today because of it.  bola

Offline Nonconformistlaw

• View Profile
    • http://survivingstraightinc.com
MURDER and SUICIDES
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2005, 09:12:00 PM »

On 2005-09-26 17:47:00, Anonymous wrote:
"did i see kids hog tied? crying them selves to sleep in the box? getting scabies?

YES YES AND YES. add to scabies: ringworm, boils, and pinkeye. ok and i was in "iso", short for isolation, many times. hog tied? you forgot duct taped. but you know what, if i had to do it all over again, i would!!! it was tough, sure, but i lived through it! and im a better person today because of it.  bola"

So, Anon, if I understand you correctly, because of your stupid decision making before the program, you deserved to be mistreated and abused, and your past failures justified the program in inflicting child abuse, medical neglect, and emotional abuse upon you?

And you are a better person today because you endured torture, humiliation, abuse, and neglect?

I'm confused, but are you actually suggesting that because you are "ok" now that it is ok to abuse children who have made poor choices?

I'm sorry...but no matter what a child does...none deserve to be mistreated, abused, tortured, neglected, etc. in order to become a "better person." You anon, did not deserve such inhumane treatment either...no matter how bad your personal decision making was. You were a victim of child abuse, not treatment.
quot;In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act.\" George Orwell