Author Topic: Sharon Osborne & Iron Maiden Cat Fight  (Read 1381 times)

Offline webcrawler

• View Profile
Sharon Osborne & Iron Maiden Cat Fight
« on: August 25, 2005, 11:50:00 PM »
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
am looking for people who survived Straight in Plymouth, Michigan. I miss a lot of people there and wonder what happened and would like to stay in touch.

Offline starry-eyed pirate

• View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2005, 01:03:00 PM »
i saw Ozzy in '84 ,Bark at the Moon tour.  Black Sabbath is a fuckin' great band.  i have a lot of respect for Ozzy because he jus' did his thing.  He was jus' a crazy kid from a rough English neighborhood.  He could have easily just become an inmate in some assylum or been in 'n' out of jail but rock 'n' roll saved him from all that.  He refused to let the world break him down.  He carved out his own path in life and anyone who can do that has my respect especially if they can rock like Ozzy.  In other words he wasn't some pretty boy picked up by a sony agent and marketed on M.T.V. He's the real deal.

Iron Maiden is also one of my favorite bands, from the ol' days, before i went into str8.  i think Bruce Dickinson and the members of Iron Maiden have some legit arguments against the corporate overlords of these festivals.  Ticket prices are too high and i see their point concernin' the advantages of GA seating, but they shouldn't be talkin' shit on stage, not against Ozzy or any of Ozzys' "family" anyway.
If you would have justice in this world, then begin to see that a human being is not a means to some end.  People are not commodities.  When human beings are just to one another government becomes obsolete and real freedom is born; SPIRITUAL ANARCHY.

Offline The Breeze

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2005, 08:11:00 PM »
I think Iron Maiden rocks.  I actually listen to them rather often.  Ozzy definately has some dynamite songs too, even though I think he's an idiot.
Iron Maiden's dumb move was to choose an Ozzfest concert to dog him...what did they think Sharon would do?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2005, 07:42:00 PM »
On 2005-09-24 17:11:00, The Breeze wrote:

"I think Iron Maiden rocks.  I actually listen to them rather often.  Ozzy definately has some dynamite songs too, even though I think he's an idiot.

Iron Maiden's dumb move was to choose an Ozzfest concert to dog him...what did they think Sharon would do?"

Yeah, Maiden is one of those 80s metal bands that was able to transcend the musical genre and do some really cool, unique stuff.  Ozzy peaked with Sabbath, I like some of his solo stuff, but yeah, he's an idiot.