Author Topic: Crazy Staff Members  (Read 2692 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« on: August 06, 2005, 08:14:00 AM »
Hello all,

Wow.  I must admit its a bit hard to post here.  However, I will suck it up, considering my name has been plastered internationaly.

Mind you, I dont regret a bit if my actions.

I am proud of all whom speak out here on this web forum, against assorted establishments which profit from making parents think they are incapable of managing  or caring for thier children.

I've read on this site that I am a "agent, or shadow sort" Person working for WWASPS.  Or that Im a coward of some kind for my actions.
  TO that I say.   Darn,  Not the case.  Ive spent many sleepless nights, and troubled days. Trying to figure out how such things can happen in this day and age,  And in America to boot.

I've read a considerable amount of copy from *Staff* members,  whom are willing to give testimony to things they have witnessed.  Yet,  have withdrawn thier names.

And while Utah has passed a law, which makes it viable for state agencies to monitor facilities within Utah.   We, as nation have a long way to go.

There have been laws passed to keep Native American mascots from appearing at post-season games in basketball.  
 Yet,  we allow our children to be shipped off to other states and or countries. All in the name of what? Disipline?

We accepted Native Americans long before we respected them.  Please tell me we wont continue to dis-respect our children the same way.  

Afterall,  it is our kids whom will seek our rest home.

I have respect for this site.  I think its a wonderful idea.  It offers a safe haven for everyone to voice thier opinion,  and yet.  I know it is monitored by assorted Establishments.
 That in mind, and the names and conditions in mind I can say.

I have seen, and can clearly recall what I have seen.  
Emotional and mental abuse.  Not only is emotioanl abuse a horrid thing. It also plays upon and roots itself into young minds.
  GO Ahead and ask your high paid shrinks.  But, keep in mind that simple knowledge is available.
 The brain absorbes, and stops growing and or creating habits  at a certain stage.  The common name for this developmentle part of the brain is called   Cognative Development.  
   Its worth the research.

Lets pull together people, as a strong ORG.  One which isnt afraid of political dollars.
  Create a Org which parents, kids and Guardians can trust.

I've watched this forum for many months.  And I really feel it's time we all.  ALL  came together...

K

A footnote.     I am not alone in my thoughts.   However,  it seems that those that are trying to help, have been *bit* more then is tolorable.
(Its not enough they lay thier careers and families on the line)

Sad,   to think the people whom wish to help, are being chased off by those whom are afraid to come foreward.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2005, 08:37:00 AM »
Good idea.

Who are you?

Religious controversies are always productive of more acrimony and irreconcilable hatreds than those which spring from any other cause.
--George Washington, Revolutionary War General and U.S. President

[ This Message was edited by: Nihilanthic on 2005-08-06 05:37 ]
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2005, 08:54:00 AM »
At the time. I seem to be the only one with any desire to end this madness, at least within my area.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2005, 09:16:00 AM »
Once again another night with no sleep.

Ive read within the last 10 minutes statements from assorted ex staffers and students.

All afraid to post names.   I can understand that.  Ive not posted my name.  

We are told of safe places to go, and yet sometimes those safe places are in trouble.  
 Even while I put my neck on the line, one of those safe places was sued.  
  Sad to know,  that we cant just get it togther,  within the law.
  Students do fall under civil liberties.

And if children are able to file charges of sexual abuse within so much time of recalling such terrible memories.
  Why cant we build on that?

Where are the attorneys,  willing and able to comunicaite, and agree that money isnt the objective.
 But humanity is.   So we can end this, and other child outrages within our nation?

Lets not hide anymore people.  Lets ALL come forward, and express our knowledge.   Lets call the news,  the papers  hell call anyone whom will listen..

Hiding and sneaking about isnt the answer...

K

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2005, 11:12:00 AM »
Hiding and sneaking about isnt the answer...

Well then - speak up.
This posting of yours is as timid and fearful as anything I have ever read.

You seem to be saying on one hand that staff members ought to be willing to come forward and relate what they have seen & Heard; but on the other hand, you seem to be saying it is to risky, and complaining there is no safe place to relate your experiences and opinions.

That may be the case - and yet - when has anyone ever come against an organized evil and not had to take some risk?

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #5 on: August 06, 2005, 11:26:00 AM »
// We are told of safe places to go, and yet sometimes those safe places are in trouble.
Even while I put my neck on the line, one of those safe places was sued. //

Well - if this "safe place" was sued how does it follow that you are at risk? Do you not have the right to talk about your personal experiences and express your opinions?

Simply being filed against does not mean there is any merit to the sute; and one can hope that some very interesting info can be gleaned from the discovery process; and very "telling" testimony can result from a trial.

It would be nice if there were a few talented and knowledgeable attorneys willing to work for people hit with law sute intended to stop them from telling hard truths.

But failing that - surely you realize the greater the number of folks wiling to speak their mind the harder it would be to sue them into silence.

Keep talking.

"It doesn't have to be like this
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking"

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #6 on: August 06, 2005, 12:29:00 PM »
i think it's obvious why he/she wants to remiain anonimous.

lawsuits are very expensive and most poeple do not have that kind of mnoey or lawyers wiating to defend them.

Offline BuzzKill

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2005, 01:10:00 PM »
I have no problem with anonymity on a board like this. I do wish more folks would use a user name tho - like our friend Three Springs Waygookin.

However - if this person is witness to things that ought to be exposed and stopped then I wish they would make formal statements to the appropriate organizations.

They *seem* to be saying they are afraid to do so - but at the same time suggesting this is the proper thing to do.

So, I don't know exactly what the message here is - but I do hope if they have actual knowledge of crimes against humanity or gross violation of human rights that they would speak out.

And Yes, Law Suits are costly. . .
Maybe it would be a good idea to begin a legal defence fund to assist in defending anyone sued by one of these places.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2005, 01:12:00 PM »
As long as you hide your name and face you can never be forgiven. At leask TSW has goten a log in, and can be contacted, but its your own fault for partisipating in such a program where law suits can be brought. Face the consiquences for your actions.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2005, 01:19:00 PM »
It soundslike this person is still on someones payroll... and maybe using a machine at work.... in that situation Id respect his privacy. And also maybe consider the work that someone is able to do on the inside.
ts never too late to procrastinate

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2005, 01:25:00 PM »
I read over it shortbus and I dont know where you can get that idea about what she is doing. ehh but if its true I agree, and I hope they dont check the history on his/her box.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Shortbus

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2005, 01:36:00 PM »
Maybe I was reading too much in, but the person seems pretty guarded, probably still works in the industry - and might have for a long time. They dont seem to be happy with where they are at are giving it a lot of thought. The older you get, the more you have to lose. Say the wrong thing and you wind up on the street looking for a job. And as far as lawsuits go, you dont have to have much of a reason for filing one. But its not even the threat of a lawsuit that worries folks, its the impending loss of a job. I have friends that have a pretty thin margin of error when it comes to finanaces. Its not easy. And when it comes down to it you cover your own ass first.
ts never too late to procrastinate

Offline Antigen

• View Profile
    • http://wwf.Fornits.com/
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #12 on: August 06, 2005, 04:05:00 PM »
Sorry guys. BK is right. These are mean spirited, dangerous people w/ much to hide. Nobody in the world can really make it safe to go against them. But there is a certain safety in numbers. And our numbers are growing steadily and, often, in unexpected ways. I certainly never expeted any significant number of staffers to step up. But, here we are reading posts by former staff at a number of different programs. That's a beautiful thing!

And here's something ya'll could do anonymously that might actually make a difference. Why don't you guys explain how you wound up on staff at these places, when you started to figure out something wasn't right, your whole take on the thing that you couldn't ever say out loud in person.

Here's why it's important. When you tell someone about one of these brutal deaths or life threatening treatment, they naturally assume that, if it's even true, that it must be some isolated incident; a few bad apples, so to speak. Most people who live in 21st Century America simply can't fathom how these sorts of abuses can become routine, be known and kept secret by so many people. They can't imagine that the nice sounding people spewing newage hippie psychobabble on the phone to them could possibly be capable of such acts.

Can you please explain that from your own pov?

Men had better be without education than be educated by their rulers.

--Thomas Hodgskin

"Don\'t let the past remind us of what we are not now."
~ Crosby Stills Nash & Young, Sweet Judy Blue Eyes

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #13 on: August 06, 2005, 11:16:00 PM »
Really, there's no point for people to start posting their real names on this forum. There are way too many trolls. Why feed them?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Crazy Staff Members
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2005, 12:08:00 AM »
I'm a troll feed me!