Author Topic: Carlbrook  (Read 567157 times)

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2280 on: January 09, 2007, 10:21:54 PM »
Really? I have no qualms about sharing with the rest of the board how I put you to shame. Say the word whack job.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2281 on: January 09, 2007, 10:23:56 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
This is like watching a married couple fighting for moral superiority.

:P  :rofl:  :rofl:  ::bwahaha::  ::argue::  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :tup:

Offline AtomicAnt

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2282 on: January 09, 2007, 10:24:11 PM »
Quote from: ""TheWho""
Wow AA that was good!!  [cut and paste] I saved this.  I have read it 3 times.  I am confused about why they took my dog.  Is it because of the Woodchuck incident/posts?  or the lack of food and water?

They took your dog because you are too irresponsible to care for him properly. You haven?t fed him since you got yourself locked into a program. Now stop whining and work your program!

Offline Charly

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2283 on: January 09, 2007, 10:24:52 PM »
YOU put me to shame.  Now THAT is hilarious.  Robert, I tried to make peace with you. I really hope you can figure out why you have so much anger.  I have had so few dealings with you that I can not even imagine how you came up with so much hostility.  I feel really, really sorry for you, but let's just give it a rest.  As Who says, you'll figure it all out.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2284 on: January 09, 2007, 10:26:50 PM »
I can no longer remain silent. Could the person posing as me, in the guise of Charly, stop this now? I haven't any intention of seeking out a truce with any of the members of the fornits community. This is a troll!

Leave me out of this!

For all we know Charly really is a regular fornits poster causing more trouble!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2285 on: January 09, 2007, 10:27:54 PM »
Quote from: ""AtomicAnt""
Wow AA that was good!!  [cut and paste] I saved this.  I have read it 3 times.  I am confused about why they took my dog.  Is it because of the Woodchuck incident/posts?  or the lack of food and water?

They took your dog because you are too irresponsible to care for him properly. You haven?t fed him since you got yourself locked into a program. Now stop whining and work your program!

Go, man, go!!! This keeps getting more and more hilarious with every post!!!  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2286 on: January 09, 2007, 10:27:59 PM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :tup:  :tup:  ::bigmouth::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2287 on: January 09, 2007, 10:33:06 PM »
Quote from: ""AtomicAnt""
Dear Young Who,

The staff warned me that you would resist. They proactively informed me that you would lie and use silly rationalizations and false logic in an attempt to gain my understanding and pity. This is called manipulation (Your Family Rep explained this to me). I will have none of it. I am not listening. Work your program.

Please note that I am fully committed to keeping you in your program until you graduate. I have sold all of your possessions and rented out your room. I have cashed in your college fund. I am even willing to take out a second mortgage on your house (which you will inherit, if you get better). I am so committed to your finishing your program that I will sacrifice everything you have to achieve this goal. Be a good boy and work your program.

Know that I do this because I love you. While I have never personally met any of the staff at your program, I have read about them on the Internet and know that they also love you. Your Family Rep says so and I trust her word over yours. Everything staff does to you, even if it harms you, is only to help you work your program. I want you to be treated like this in order to save you from certain death, or jail.

I think about you all the time. As I took a hot shower this morning, I thought about you taking your cold one and felt sorry for you. As your family and I ate a juicy steak, I thought about you eating raw oatmeal. I felt a bit guilty about that. This is sooo hard for me! Don't you understand how hard this is for me and how much sorrow you are bringing to me? Please work your program, so that you might come home and be our beautiful, obedient little Who again.

I want to you to accept that although I was a bad parent (I admit it. See what a good person I am?) that it was your resulting bad choices that brought you to where you are. You must accept responsibility for my shortcomings because you chose to use them as an excuse to listen to Phil Ochs.

Oh, and I have been advised you have been in contact with Fornit's posters. I have instructed your program that you are not to have any further contact with these negative, angry children (except Charly). I could just throttle those little bastards! A few kids die in programs and they jump off the deep end and condemn all the good work that is being done. They think a few months in isolation is a big deal. It is nothing compared to the life we would have had, if we had not intervened. We would have suffered so much more and you may have as well.

Now, be a good boy and work your program.

Love,
AtomicAnt

P.S. The Animal Safety people took your dog away today. They found him chained in our backyard without food or water for days. After all, since you are so irresponsible as to land in a program, there is no one here to take care of the poor thing. You must accept your responsibilities better than that and deserve to lose your pet. Work your program.

Gold!! Pure gold!!  :rofl:  :nworthy:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2288 on: January 09, 2007, 10:35:30 PM »
Quote from: ""Charly""
I assure you- it isn't a matter of giving up my composure.  It's a matter of being thoroughly disgusted by the inevitable fall back to trash talk and personal attacks.  I don't need to suffer fools.
The Who is much more entertaining.  Welcome back!

I hate those personal attacks too.

Quote from: ""Karen as Guest""
And, my brilliant Deborah, are you contending that these troubled teens are manipulative solely because their parents have taught them to be so?
You really have a high opinion of parents, don't you?
You are such an angry bitch.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

Offline Fire Swamp

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2289 on: January 09, 2007, 10:44:41 PM »
Interesting how so many of the "regulars" are not logging in.  What's that all about?

Who the fuck are you?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2290 on: January 09, 2007, 10:52:48 PM »
Quote from: ""Lord Obnoxio""
Interesting how so many of the "regulars" are not logging in.  What's that all about?
Who the fuck are you?

She's an attention whore, Lord Obnoxio.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2291 on: January 09, 2007, 10:55:27 PM »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2292 on: January 10, 2007, 06:27:30 AM »
Quote from: ""Nihilanthic""
2N uses thought reform tactics just like Synnanon and is linked to Synannon/CEDU.

See what TSW drew up that everyone seems to forget.

When we accuse 2N of doing emotional mind-fuck nonsense, saying "I was a student there and I feel it helped me" does nothing about what we had to say!

For one, by nature of what we're accusing them of doing, if you say it feel it helped you, thats because of how manipulative it is. It would take them... not doing the shit we know they do, and being reviewed by an expert, not a student from the pace, and him saying it has changed for us to accept it.

For two, coallation is not causation.

For three, you're not an expert, you were a (supposedly) messed up kid who went through a wilderness camp that uses mind-fuck techniques. You FEEL it helped you, you dont KNOW it did, and nobody can demonstrate 2N does any good at all, just like every other program out there, TBS or wilderness or not.

For four, emotional arguements still don't hold any water.

Sorry HLA was so bad to you, if you're actually who you say you are and not a troll, at any rate.

Niles, give the kid a break.  He/She is expressing and sharing their experiences.  It was expressed in a commonly excepted language (English) so no need for interpretation, especially by someone who was never there.

Someone PLEASE sticky this magnum opus of manipulative programmie language.

:rofl:
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."

Offline RobertBruce

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2293 on: January 10, 2007, 10:50:19 AM »
YOU put me to shame.

Yes, I'm glad we can agree on this.

Now THAT is hilarious.

I know.  :D

Robert, I tried to make peace with you

No you didn't, you tried to cover your own ass from getting fired.

I really hope you can figure out why you have so much anger

Once again you mistake my condenscending attitude and disdain for you as anger, why not let the professionals handle the diagnoses?

I have had so few dealings with you that I can not even imagine how you came up with so much hostility

Well this isn't exactly true, see most of our dealings center on you pretending to be any number of things or hiding behind an anonymous tag thinking yourself to be clever, when in reality it  never took much work figuring out it was you. Followed of course be a vehnement denial and you scurrying off to fight another day. Once again you're confused, I don't have any hostility towards you, you make my goal on here that much easier, in reality I appreciate you and all that you do, plus you're cheap entertainment.

I feel really, really sorry for you, but let's just give it a rest. As Who says, you'll figure it all out.

Oh it looks like I've got it all figured out, I wonder though if you should be feeling sorry for me, when you're the one who has once again put your job in jeporady.

Hmmm?

To: Charly
Posted: 23 Dec 2006 22:15
Subject: Re: Peace  
Yes I saw your other messages, I find nothing new in this post that wasnt in the others. You have no desire to see our goals realized concerning HLA. You're probably just scared that we might forward all of your idiotic postings onto your boss. Something you attempted to do several times on here to others. I have no desire to engage in any sort of civil discourse with you. If you lose your job over your actions, so be it. The fact that your son probably hates you is I believe justified. I know if you were my mother I'd hate you too. If this is to be the end of your postings I must say I'm sorry. Your idiotic ramblings have made for a good laugh.

To: RobertBruce
Posted: 23 Dec 2006 23:54
You are incorrect. I have NEVER tried to find out where anyone worked. DJ knows that. I think someone else did, but it wasn't me. I'm not sure why you think that.

I actually DO believe HLA is a bad place and needs to close. Time will tell, but I doubt it goes beyond 1st quarter.

I'm sorry you have so much anger. I've actually had some good conversations via PM and email with a number of the other Fornits posters, and we havce a lot of common ground.

I won't bother you again.
Karen

To: Charly
Posted: 24 Dec 2006 00:26
I sure do appreciate it whack job. Oh and youre confusing my condesending tone and disdain for anger. You being mildly retarded prevents you from accomplishing anything that would actually bother me. As I said I found your posts to be comical and amusing.

You want to be careful about what you term HLA Karen, claiming it's a bad place will likely get you sued. Best of luck.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2007, 11:21:47 AM by Guest »

Offline Nihilanthic

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #2294 on: January 10, 2007, 10:57:19 AM »
Dude, posting PM's here is stepping over the line.

I thought the point of being here was we did NOT put people up in front of group like a fucking program!
DannyB on the internet:I CALLED A LAWYER TODAY TO SEE IF I COULD SUE YOUR ASSES FOR DOING THIS BUT THAT WAS NOT POSSIBLE.

CCMGirl on program restraints: "DON\'T TAZ ME BRO!!!!!"

TheWho on program survivors: "From where I sit I see all the anit-program[sic] people doing all the complaining and crying."