Author Topic: Carlbrook  (Read 563110 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #570 on: March 11, 2006, 02:57:00 PM »
My main concern was when they decided they figured out my home phone number and posted it on the website- except that it wasn't mine! I know from the disgusting emails and IMs I received, that this poor person probably got some unwanted calls.
Karen
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #571 on: March 11, 2006, 03:23:00 PM »
Did they hack your computer for that information or did you post it online and they found it?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #572 on: March 11, 2006, 03:24:00 PM »
On 2006-03-11 11:52:00, Anonymous wrote:

"One more thing, is that the way you spoke to your mother?  If so I can completely understand why they sent you away.  "

Why dont you sign your name to this one Karen? Nanny nanny boo boo indeed.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #573 on: March 11, 2006, 03:25:00 PM »
On 2006-03-11 11:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Doesn't bother me. The more they attack me in such a vile way, the more it completely discredits anything they might have to contribute.  It shows the sort of fringe element involved here....

Karen"

You discredited yourself a LONG time ago, Karen. You are the fringe element here.  :lol:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #574 on: March 11, 2006, 03:51:00 PM »
"Why dont you sign your name to this one Karen? Nanny nanny boo boo indeed."

Because it wasn't my post!
Karen

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #575 on: March 11, 2006, 04:07:00 PM »
She called in struggling turkey backup.  :lol:

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #576 on: March 11, 2006, 04:29:00 PM »
On 2006-03-11 11:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So, is this the way it is?  Do the people that disagree with you get abused?  You are no better than the people that "abused" you at whatever place you went to.  There is no reason to call anyone a "nasty, fucking bitch" unless you are so full of venom that I want you to strike out and bite.  You, Mr. "bump your thread", need to grow up.  Nanny nanny poo poo."

Karen is one of two idiots with a thread dedicated entirely to them.  Karen's is HUNDREDS of posts long.  She brought it on herself thru her degrading insults to victims of programs.  She deserves it completely.  She also started a little campaign to get the identity of another poster, find out where he works and get him fired.  She is a nasty, vile bitch.
The Linchpin Link

Whooter - The Most Prolific Troll Fornits Has Ever Seen - The Definitive Links
**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #577 on: March 11, 2006, 04:36:00 PM »
"She brought it on herself thru her degrading insults to victims of programs. She deserves it completely. She also started a little campaign to get the identity of another poster, find out where he works and get him fired. She is a nasty, vile bitch."

I want to clarify that this is not true. I never made any degrading insults to anyone.  I did respond to some earlier attacks on me. I should not have bothered to stoop to that level. Until recently, I seldom posted or even read this site. I have no idea what you are talking about as far as getting anyone fired. You must be confusing me with someone else. Since you know nothing about me, I don't think you can categorize me in any way- bitch or otherwise.  I am simply a parent who disagrees with your generalizations about emotional growth programs and finds your vicious personal attacks on parents AND teens who try to present some positive information about a program immature and repugnant.
Karen

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #578 on: March 11, 2006, 04:39:00 PM »
On 2006-03-11 13:36:00, Anonymous wrote:

""She brought it on herself thru her degrading insults to victims of programs. She deserves it completely. She also started a little campaign to get the identity of another poster, find out where he works and get him fired. She is a nasty, vile bitch."

I want to clarify that this is not true. I never made any degrading insults to anyone.  I did respond to some earlier attacks on me. I should not have bothered to stoop to that level. Until recently, I seldom posted or even read this site. I have no idea what you are talking about as far as getting anyone fired. You must be confusing me with someone else. Since you know nothing about me, I don't think you can categorize me in any way- bitch or otherwise.  I am simply a parent who disagrees with your generalizations about emotional growth programs and finds your vicious personal attacks on parents AND teens who try to present some positive information about a program immature and repugnant.

Karen"

This is called "revisionist history."

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-03-11 13:40 ]
The Linchpin Link

**********************************************************************************************************
"Looks like a nasty aspentrolius sticci whooterensis infestation you got there, Ms. Fornits.  I\'ll get right to work."

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #579 on: March 11, 2006, 05:09:00 PM »

"I am simply a parent who disagrees with your generalizations about emotional growth programs and finds your vicious personal attacks on parents AND teens who try to present some positive information about a program immature and repugnant.

Karen"

I am simply a student of an abusive program with a differing view than you, so why can't I post at struggling teens, the website you came from? Everyone one of you who comes here to troll is a flaming hypocrite because you go and hide behind your moderated forum and cry foul when you get bit.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #580 on: March 11, 2006, 06:32:00 PM »
On 2006-03-11 13:39:00, Dysfunction Junction wrote:

"

""She brought it on herself thru her degrading insults to victims of programs. She deserves it completely. She also started a little campaign to get the identity of another poster, find out where he works and get him fired. She is a nasty, vile bitch."

Karen"

This is called "revisionist history."

"Compassion is the basis of morality."

-Arnold Schopenhauer[ This Message was edited by: Dysfunction Junction on 2006-03-11 13:40 ]"
Whoa.  Is Karen the one who was harassing you???

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #581 on: March 11, 2006, 10:35:00 PM »
On 2006-03-11 13:29:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2006-03-11 11:44:00, Anonymous wrote:

"So, is this the way it is?  Do the people that disagree with you get abused?  You are no better than the people that "abused" you at whatever place you went to.  There is no reason to call anyone a "nasty, fucking bitch" unless you are so full of venom that I want you to strike out and bite.  You, Mr. "bump your thread", need to grow up.  Nanny nanny poo poo."

Karen is one of two idiots with a thread dedicated entirely to them.  Karen's is HUNDREDS of posts long.  She brought it on herself thru her degrading insults to victims of programs.  She deserves it completely.  She also started a little campaign to get the identity of another poster, find out where he works and get him fired.  She is a nasty, vile bitch."

Idiots if we dare to disagree with any of you.  I actually know more about Carlbrook than Karen does because my kid went through the whole program.  In fact, all 5 workshops.  So, you think there are only two people here that disagree with you.  I think you are wrong.

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #582 on: March 12, 2006, 09:04:00 AM »
Idiots if we dare to disagree with any of you. I actually know more about Carlbrook than Karen does because my kid went through the whole program. In fact, all 5 workshops. So, you think there are only two people here that disagree with you. I think you are wrong.

No, I don't think people who disagree with me are idiots.  There are some who are, and some who are not.  It depends on whether or not you are able to construct a valid argument and offer salient points rather than rhetoric.

Some of the EG supporters often confuse scientific research and the citing thereof rhetoric.  These are the ones that most posters would consider idiots.

I think what this poster was saying is that there are really only two people who have been so abusive and degrading that they have their own threads dedicated to them:  KarenInDallas and Otawa5.  It is interesting to note that both of these ladies post regularly in the HLA forum for sole purpose of degrading people, but niether one of them has any knowledge whatsoever about HLA.  This type of ignorant arrogance has earned them their rightful places here.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #583 on: March 12, 2006, 09:22:00 AM »
"both of these ladies post regularly in the HLA forum for sole purpose of degrading people, but niether one of them has any knowledge whatsoever about HLA."

DJ, why are you lying? Can't you challenge me enough on my legitimate posts without making things up?
Karen

Offline Troll Control

• View Profile
Carlbrook
« Reply #584 on: March 12, 2006, 09:30:00 AM »
Not only can I challenge you intellectually, I have fully debunked your arguments regarding EG.  That's already been done.

Now, you post to this forum from your computer with a fixed IP address.  The same IP address appears regularly in the HLA forum.  I won't say it's positively not another member of your household, but I will say that it positively comes from your computer.  Ask Deborah, she's monitored your activity as well.

See, you think that by not using a screenname, you can avoid accountability for your behavior.  In your ignorance of information sciences, you fail to realize that your screenname is for convenience only.  There are particular identifiers (like IP address) that are independent of your screenname.
The Linchpin Link

- Troll Control