Author Topic: Marty Kruglik -- A Troubled Life Full of Hiyuhs  (Read 15441 times)

Offline The Elan Reporter

• View Profile
Marty Kruglik -- A Troubled Life Full of Hiyuhs
« Reply #45 on: August 15, 2005, 09:53:00 PM »
[ This Message was edited by: The Elan Reporter on 2005-10-26 06:48 ]
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »
fArt Warshitsky sucks dicks!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 15, 2005, 11:53:00 PM »

Not that is creative writing.. "

Freudian slip?

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 16, 2005, 02:17:00 PM »
On 2005-08-15 20:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

Not that is creative writing.. "

Freudian slip?"

anonymous twit?
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan

Offline Elan Reporter's Assistant

• View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 16, 2005, 07:54:00 PM »
One day Marty was a Shingle Expeditor.  Out of spite, he made a young Peter Rowe knock.

"KNOCK!"
Boom boom

"WHO'S OUT THERE?"
"Peter"

"COME IN!"

"Peter, me-suh make you knock because you not respond when me call Roaming Tonto and also for playing with pee pee on zone."

"HI-YUH HI-YUH YOU JUST GOTTA MAKE SURE... OH MY....

"BUFFALO!!!!!!"   :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:  :eek:

Peter gave Marty a quizzical look but it was too late.  In a flash and a crash, Marty burst through the windshield and took off across the field.  "CHIEF SPLIT!" Peter called.  But Marty wasn't splitting... the whites of his Injun eyes were directly focused on a very handsome being on four legs on the Maine prairie.  

The Maine buffalo was an endangered species and Marty was intent on corrupting its bloodlines.

"HI-YUH HI-YUH.... ME SUH SEE BUFFALO!!!  ME SUH SEE BUFFALO!!!" Marty yelled.  

To be continued

[ This Message was edited by: Elan Reporter's Assistant on 2005-08-16 16:55 ]
am Big Chief...Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh

• View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2005, 11:10:00 AM »

• View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 17, 2005, 02:08:00 PM »
I meant window yeah.

More stuff tonight...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 17, 2005, 06:58:00 PM »

anonymous twit?
"

yes you are mr pink yes you are.

yeah maine buffalo, soooooo funny. ass.  
you know what would be really funny.  You seeing marty in real life.  I bet you wouldnt have the sand to even say anything to him.

• View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 17, 2005, 07:52:00 PM »
Stay the fuck off our threads unless you are adding to the stories.  We have no time for white man take our message boards.  Me scalp 'em.

Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh Hi-yuh hi-yuh hi-yuh

• View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 17, 2005, 11:56:00 PM »

• View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 18, 2005, 12:20:00 AM »
:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Jamie Erica Piesman?  Haven't heard from him on this board since he fired Pete Moore from his fucking film. Damn that old bald guy's still around?  UGGHHH!

Offline evenitout

• View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 18, 2005, 01:00:00 AM »
Earth to Elan Repoter's assistant. I've been on this board for 5 years now. So to call it your board, Because Mr. Pink... Who BTW is about 17-18 years old wants to give you a blow job and thinks you poop jokes are funny is a little far fetched. Wouldn't you say so? Why don't you ask Antigen, The OWNER of this board...if she thinks you are funny. Before you got here this board was used for old students to talk to eachother, and talk about funny shit that happened at elan and stupid injustices and there was plenty of bitching. About shit that REALLY happened at elan. There was SERIOUS talk of Law suits. Shit was getting accomplished. This was the one place where real things were getting done. If you had any desire to have real wrath be brought onto Elan staff you would knock your shit off so that Fornits could get back to business. So that people could really get their ideas together. You guys just waste so much time. Why can't you guys just exchange Screen names and share your stories? Or start blogs so that the people who wanted to read your stuff could go read it? Why do you force it upon anyone who is interested in what is new at fornits? You are a selfish baby. You have 2 fans. Everyone else is just irritated. You are like the kids in 5th grade who acted shitty in class because they were afraid that they couldn't do well to get attention. It's pretty fucking sad. Do you have a job? A wife? A car? A home? Is that even your computer? Or do you have to go to the public library? I wish I knew where you fucking lived. But you are to much of a coward to tell anyone who you really are. Id like to see you face to fafce with Mart. Youd probably pee your pants if he even looked at you. Why did you decline meeting him in person in the phone call? He was more than willing to meet you face to face? I guess for the same reason you hide behind your monitor. You are a little pussy, with a big ass mouth. Of should I say Big ass key board. Yeah you make me wanna barf. Your icon... Laughable...Oh so scary. Probably because your momma still brings cookies and milk down to the basment for you and buys all your clothes from K-mart. You probably even have a bowl cut hairstyle.

• View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 18, 2005, 06:46:00 AM »
Do you have a job?
Yes

A wife?
Yes, but I'm having an affair with your mom

A car?
Yes

A home?
Yes

Is that even your computer?
Yes

Any more questions?

If you have been here five years, you didn't go to Elan.  This board hasn't been around five years.  So go away.  And if you're focused on lawsuits, you're wasting your fucking time.  Everybody talks about lawsuits.  If you wanna sue, shut up and sue and quit talking about it.

• View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 18, 2005, 07:07:00 AM »
"Earth to Elan Repoter's assistant. I've been on this board for 5 years now. So to call it  Because Mr. Pink... Who BTW is about 17-18 years old wants to give you a blow job and thinks you poop jokes are funny is a little far fetched. Wouldn't you say so?

Haven't told a poop joke in awhile.  And I haven't had a blow job offer yet from Pink.  Damn, maybe I'm not good-looking enough.  What do you think, Pink?

Why don't you ask Antigen, The OWNER of this board...if she thinks you are funny.

Who cares what people think?  We amuse ourselves

Before you got here this board was used for old students to talk to eachother, and talk about funny shit that happened at elan and stupid injustices and there was plenty of bitching About shit that REALLY happened at elan.

Interesting.  Do you feel better now that you've bitched for hours on end?

There was SERIOUS talk of Law suits. Shit was getting accomplished.

Not one lawsuit yet.  Not much of an accomplishment.  And you're still a miserable shit.

This was the one place where real things were getting done.

See above answer.

If you had any desire to have real wrath be brought onto Elan staff you would knock your shit off so that Fornits could get back to business.

What business is that?  Man I want to buy some shares of that.  Oh wait, bitching?  Never mind.

So that people could really get their ideas together.

About posting anonymously about hating the Elan Reporters?  Wow, sounds like so much fun.

You guys just waste so much time. Why can't you guys just exchange Screen names and share your stories?

Because we wouldn't entertain our audience... or get you mad.

Or start blogs so that the people who wanted to read your stuff could go read it?

That's not a half-bad idea but we'll start here.

Why do you force it upon anyone who is interested in what is new at fornits?

Because of the First Amendment, which Ginger is adamantly protecting.

You are a selfish baby. You have 2 fans.

Counted more than that, sorry.

Everyone else is just irritated.
That's their problem.

You are like the kids in 5th grade who acted shitty in class because they were afraid that they couldn't do well to get attention.
We do just fine thank you.

It's pretty fucking sad.
I'm not crying.

Do you have a job? A wife? A car? A home? Is that even your computer? Or do you have to go to the public library?

Objection, Your Honor, asked and answered.

I wish I knew where you fucking lived.
I vacation at your mom's house

But you are to much of a coward to tell anyone who you really are.
Ummm.... hypocrite??!!

Id like to see you face to fafce with Mart.
Face to fafce?  And if I saw Marty, I would ask him if he cared for a hi-yuh hi-yuh dance

Youd probably pee your pants if he even looked at you.
Ummm... no.

Why did you decline meeting him in person in the phone call? He was more than willing to meet you face to face?
That wasn't me and the guy who wrote that didn't want to waste his time with that dirtbag Marty Kruglik or let the cat out of the bag about the source of the entertainment. Can you blame him?

I guess for the same reason you hide behind your monitor. You are a little pussy, with a big ass mouth. Of should I say Big ass key board.

Wow, creative insults there.  Can we get any sillier?

Yeah you make me wanna barf. Your icon... Laughable...Oh so scary. Probably because your momma still brings cookies and milk down to the basment for you and buys all your clothes from K-mart.
Nope.  I get my own cookies and clothes.

You probably even have a bowl cut hairstyle."
Now THAT was somewhat amusing.  But I don't, sorry.

Offline OverLordd

• View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2005, 09:11:00 AM »
even it out.... for gods sake, keep your mouth shut and let them do what they feel like. God almighty, grow up and stop worrying about it.
our walking down a hallway, you turn left, you turn right. BRICK WALL!

GAH!!!!

Yeah, hes a survivor.

Offline Mister Pink

• View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 18, 2005, 01:47:00 PM »
It seems that lately, certain elan robots have been running into technical issues while on the Fornits Forums. It seems that although they are loyal to their original elan factory propaganda programming; occassionally they read things that they aren't supposed to; leading to short circuits in the motherboard. Since all elan robots come with only third grade level education and mentality, they do not realize they have the ability to not read something if they choose not to.

This is a technical service bulletin regarding Section 8-4, Choice Protocol. for more information on how to get your elan-robot to display freedom of choice, please talk to your Elan Factory, Elan Dealer, or trained Robot Technician (Robotech)...

"Section 8-4: From time to time, your elan robot may be required to exhibit freedom of choice. While this is not usually a desired quality, as it can lead to excessive free thought, the protocol governing your elan-bots *can* be helpful in forcing them make pro-elan decisions once outside of elan. Do not attempt to activate your elan robots freedom of choice protocol without help from a trained factory technican or someone trained in advanced brainwashing techniques. While the freedom of choice protocol is in place, we suggest using an extra dollop of lubricant and either a Verbal Reprimand or a Sit Down to bolster the units resistance to outside corrosion"

the art of the one-liner, perfected.[ This Message was edited by: Mister Pink on 2005-08-18 10:48 ]
quot;Its a shame the way she makes me scrub the floor\" - Bob Dylan