Author Topic: Typical Program Parent ??  (Read 9027 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Typical Program Parent ??
« Reply #60 on: August 11, 2006, 06:32:06 PM »
It would be funny if it were fiction, but that account is very much true. Truth is MUCH stranger than fiction!!
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 11, 2006, 07:00:24 PM »
That's bullshit, and you're a troll.

And judging by the posting time and punctuation overkill, the same troll who stepped to me in Open Free For All.

Thank you, come again.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 11, 2006, 07:21:34 PM »
http://eve-tushnet.blogspot.com/2003_07 ... chive.html

Half way down the page.

Thank you, come again.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 11, 2006, 07:30:41 PM »
To Whom It May Concern:

I searched for help or assistance from Police Departments, Social Services and other state and federal governmental agencies, which produced neither a remedy to our problems nor any course of action until the child committed crimes for the juvenile court system to step in. Our 20 year old son is currently serving his second prison sentence. This was what we were trying to prevent in the first place. What we wanted was a child who was respectful, honest and have good values that would be a great asset to society and his community. The peer pressure at elementary, middle and high school was greater than what we could produce. His lack of self-confidence, self-esteem and self-respect created the need for him to fit in and be accepted by one of his peer groups which out weighed any attempt by us to keep him in alignment with our family values.

His 16 year old brother has been in two different schools associated with the World Wide Association of Specialized Programs (WWASP). We were determined he would not follow his brother so he began his journey at the age of 14 years old when we drove him to Casa By the Sea. This was on 18 Aug 2001. We have been on that campus many times. This school provided the structure needed to reinforce the values for him to be successful in today?s world. During the 17 months that he was with Casa By the Sea, we were finally relieved to know that our son was safe and out of harms way. We watched him change from the disrespectful child he was to a calm and strong individual with his own values. He graduated High School one week after his 16th birthday and produced a 3.75 GPA. We made friends with the family representatives and administration that were there and they supported our family during these troubled and frustrating time in our lives. They offered us hope and produced results that have not only changed our son?s life but ours as well. We can only thank them from the bottom of our hearts.

We moved him to Spring Creek Lodge on 12 Feb 2003. This move was originally for his transition back into our family. We recently had him home for his first five-day home pass. He now has a really positive attitude and has a vision of what he wants to do in his future. These changes are contributed to the amount of responsibilities and trust that have been given to him and by the type of leadership that has been entrusted in him by the facility. This is done in a very structured environment, which allows him to take risks by making choices and acting upon them. He is awarded for working choices and receives consequences for non-working choices. His ability to communicate and articulate his discussions has improved to the point that he is truly a joy to sit down with and talk about almost anything. He demonstrates the confidence in himself by his demeanor and this is a truly blessing. We have gained enormous trust with the family representatives and administration and thank each and every one of them from the bottom of our heart for their willingness to do what they do for our children and my family.

He has thanked us for loving him enough to put him into these two schools. He also admitted that if we have not of made our decision to intervene with intervention, he would most likely have been dead by now.

Our story is similar to many other parents who have children who were juvenile delinquents, using drugs, drinking alcohol, running away from home, skipping school, violating curfew, taking our car to go on pleasure rides, disregard of house rules, sneaking out at night to party with friends, stealing, destroying personal property, disrespectful to parents, disrespectful to teachers, having unprotected sex and being totally disrespectful to girls.

I can only say that these schools have been a Godsend for my family and I would recommend either of them for any family that has children that are out of control. I only wish that there were more facilities available so more children and families can get the help that they need. In my opinion, if the United States of America would use this type of education system, there would be a greater number of success stories for many young men and women today and a significant decrease in crime by our youth?and there would be no more Columbines.

I have met many graduates of all of the schools with WWASP who have no reason to lie about any abuse at the schools. I would strongly state that I would not want my son?s process or school to be disrupted, disrupted or interfered with because of the opinion of some disgruntled individuals or by bad publicity by the press. To do so would be a great disservice to my family and the multitude of parents who are seeking help for their precious teen. I ask that before any reporter publishes half truths, that they confirm and confirm again before they print harmful stories.

Richard Causer

That's 17 months at CASA. ::ftard:: Like I said before, what is wrong with these people?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 11, 2006, 07:32:11 PM »
Judging by writing style, I'm guessing that all nine of those letters were written by the same handful of people who troll this very board. Possibly even one person with a handful of styles.

Listen- I do fiction, all right? A lot of you believed in Paul and Luke, even when Luke was using his electrical powers left and right and Paul was playing mastermind. I actually had to point out that they were fictional, numerous times, because I didn't want anyone feeling sympathy for someone who doesn't quite exist.

And now any of you are seriously going to believe this parroted crap?

"I would like to say that the intervention by those 2 parties at Dundee was completely inexcusable and I did not like the way that they did it." They're trying to have us believe that a student wrote that shit? Uh, no. Try harder next time. Lots harder.

Just because someone says it, doesn't make it so.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 11, 2006, 07:39:33 PM »
Quote from: ""Milk Gargling Death Penal""
Judging by writing style, I'm guessing that all nine of those letters were written by the same handful of people who troll this very board. Possibly even one person with a handful of styles.

Listen- I do fiction, all right? A lot of you believed in Paul and Luke, even when Luke was using his electrical powers left and right and Paul was playing mastermind. I actually had to point out that they were fictional, numerous times, because I didn't want anyone feeling sympathy for someone who doesn't quite exist.

And now any of you are seriously going to believe this parroted crap?

"I would like to say that the intervention by those 2 parties at Dundee was completely inexcusable and I did not like the way that they did it." They're trying to have us believe that a student wrote that shit? Uh, no. Try harder next time. Lots harder.

Just because someone says it, doesn't make it so.

Signs/Symptoms

Paranoid Schizophrenia usually develops gradually, although onset can be sudden. Friends and family often notice the first changes before the victim does. Among the signs are:

* Confusion
    * Inability to make decisions
    * Hallucinations
    * Changes in eating or sleeping habits, energy level, or weight
    * Delusions
    * Nervousness
    * Strange statements or behavior
    * Withdrawal from friends, work, or school
    * Neglect of personal hygiene
    * Anger
    * Indifference to the opinions of others
    * A tendency to argue
    * A conviction that you are better than others, or that people are out to get you

Seek help. Nobody believed luke and paul.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 11, 2006, 07:45:10 PM »
And if you still don't believe there are thousands of brainwashed WWASP parents who write stuff like this, and put it into practice in a scary and disturbing way, take a look at these fine folks.

http://images.google.com/images?svnum=1 ... tnG=Search

They look so happy - it must be nice not having a kid anymore!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 11, 2006, 07:47:24 PM »
I was waiting for you to say something easily disprovable.

Nobody believed luke and paul.

Search function, folks!

Should I post links? Naaaah. I'll let you guys find 'em, if you care enough. Me, I'm off to the skate park to corrupt some more kids, and then down to the mall to grab a copy of Guitar Hero.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 11, 2006, 07:49:37 PM »
How self righteous of you.  :rofl:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2006, 02:03:43 PM »
Quote from: "Guest"
To Whom It May Concern:

I searched for help or assistance from Police Departments, Social Services and other state and federal governmental agencies, which produced neither a remedy to our problems nor any course of action until the child committed crimes for the juvenile court system to step in. Our 20 year old son is currently serving his second prison sentence. This was what we were trying to prevent in the first place. What we wanted was a child who was respectful, honest and have good values that would be a great asset to society and his community. The peer pressure at elementary, middle and high school was greater than what we could produce. His lack of self-confidence, self-esteem and self-respect created the need for him to fit in and be accepted by one of his peer groups which out weighed any attempt by us to keep him in alignment with our family values.

His 16 year old brother has been in two different schools associated with the World Wide Association of Specialized Programs (WWASP). We were determined he would not follow his brother so he began his journey at the age of 14 years old when we drove him to Casa By the Sea. This was on 18 Aug 2001. We have been on that campus many times. This school provided the structure needed to reinforce the values for him to be successful in today?s world. During the 17 months that he was with Casa By the Sea, we were finally relieved to know that our son was safe and out of harms way. We watched him change from the disrespectful child he was to a calm and strong individual with his own values. He graduated High School one week after his 16th birthday and produced a 3.75 GPA. We made friends with the family representatives and administration that were there and they supported our family during these troubled and frustrating time in our lives. They offered us hope and produced results that have not only changed our son?s life but ours as well. We can only thank them from the bottom of our hearts.

We moved him to Spring Creek Lodge on 12 Feb 2003. This move was originally for his transition back into our family. We recently had him home for his first five-day home pass. He now has a really positive attitude and has a vision of what he wants to do in his future. These changes are contributed to the amount of responsibilities and trust that have been given to him and by the type of leadership that has been entrusted in him by the facility. This is done in a very structured environment, which allows him to take risks by making choices and acting upon them. He is awarded for working choices and receives consequences for non-working choices. His ability to communicate and articulate his discussions has improved to the point that he is truly a joy to sit down with and talk about almost anything. He demonstrates the confidence in himself by his demeanor and this is a truly blessing. We have gained enormous trust with the family representatives and administration and thank each and every one of them from the bottom of our heart for their willingness to do what they do for our children and my family.

He has thanked us for loving him enough to put him into these two schools. He also admitted that if we have not of made our decision to intervene with intervention, he would most likely have been dead by now.

Our story is similar to many other parents who have children who were juvenile delinquents, using drugs, drinking alcohol, running away from home, skipping school, violating curfew, taking our car to go on pleasure rides, disregard of house rules, sneaking out at night to party with friends, stealing, destroying personal property, disrespectful to parents, disrespectful to teachers, having unprotected sex and being totally disrespectful to girls.

I can only say that these schools have been a Godsend for my family and I would recommend either of them for any family that has children that are out of control. I only wish that there were more facilities available so more children and families can get the help that they need. In my opinion, if the United States of America would use this type of education system, there would be a greater number of success stories for many young men and women today and a significant decrease in crime by our youth?and there would be no more Columbines.

I have met many graduates of all of the schools with WWASP who have no reason to lie about any abuse at the schools. I would strongly state that I would not want my son?s process or school to be disrupted, disrupted or interfered with because of the opinion of some disgruntled individuals or by bad publicity by the press. To do so would be a great disservice to my family and the multitude of parents who are seeking help for their precious teen. I ask that before any reporter publishes half truths, that they confirm and confirm again before they print harmful stories.

Richard Causer

Since when is it up to the police, social services, state and federal government to do YOUR job as a parent?  They have already taken responsibility for one son and you want to give them both?  I hope you don't have any more kids you are waiting to give away.  In all the "testimonials"  we see everything that is "wrong" with the kid and all the "wrong choices" they made but NADA about any insight a "parent" every got about what they themselves did wrong or how they learned to change their own behaviors and attitudes.  For this reason alone all TBS are a monumental failure in my opinion.  I have no doubt your kid improved; after all their are some so-called ""parents" who are sooooo screwed up and sooooo clueless with such horrible home environments that that a TBS is actually an improvement in the kids life!  Here is a clue for the clueless that appeared in today's paper:

It's entitled "Don't trick your kids; teach them:"

Dear Carolyn:  Do you have specific advice for teenagers (especially girls) to prevent them from premarital sec, or are you one who smiles and says "You are not mature, but if you must, here is a condom." I need every trick in the book.

Answer: No you don't. (need every trick in the book).  You need a clear, coherent, life-long well-thought-out message that reflects your values and shows respect both for your kids' intelligence and for the strength of their hormones.  And your kids need to kow your love isn't contingent upon their following the exact road you choose for them, because they aren't going to follow it;' you might as well accept that now.  I ft hey know you will love them regardless, though, and if you teach tem the importance of making good choices, they'll find their own way, for their own reasons.

Tricks, on the other hand are advance admissions of defeat, declarations that your kids can't control themselves and so you must try to control them.  Your pressure is annoying too - and the annoyed kids of parents who fear premaritial sex know exactly how to ge ttheir revenge..

I would pay close attention to the last sentence.  You feel good now that the pressure is off you  Your kid is kneeling with his nose pressed to the wall and you get all wet talking about his abuser?  Shit man, I'd be after that sucker with a baseball bat.  ::stab::

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 13, 2006, 02:11:28 PM »
That was my post and it is sex, not sec but the important point is not about sex; it is about TEACHING rather than CONTROLLING.
When you have failed to teach and resort to controlling it only works for a while, if at all.  You would do your children a big favor if you came down off your high horse, admitted your mistakes, took responsibility, gained some insight into your own behavior and made some changes in your attitude in your own life.  If you can't help yourself, you can't help them and they know it.  At any rate the answer is not to subject your child to more mind-twisting crap.  When he gets out and reverts back to normal it is going to be difficult for all of you.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 13, 2006, 02:28:16 PM »
Quote from: ""Guest""
And if you still don't believe there are thousands of brainwashed WWASP parents who write stuff like this, and put it into practice in a scary and disturbing way, take a look at these fine folks.

Yes, the happy smiles of the Stepfords. I don't see a lot of young people up there though.

And most of the parents have a funny look about them that's somewhere between constipated and retarded...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2006, 02:34:04 PM »
Dear Carolyn:  Do you have specific advice for teenagers (especially girls) to prevent them from premarital sec, or are you one who smiles and says "You are not mature, but if you must, here is a condom." I need every trick in the book.

Answer: No you don't. (need every trick in the book).  You need a clear, coherent, life-long well-thought-out message that reflects your values and shows respect both for your kids' intelligence and for the strength of their hormones.  And your kids need to kow your love isn't contingent upon their following the exact road you choose for them, because they aren't going to follow it;' you might as well accept that now.  I ft hey know you will love them regardless, though, and if you teach tem the importance of making good choices, they'll find their own way, for their own reasons.

Tricks, on the other hand are advance admissions of defeat, declarations that your kids can't control themselves and so you must try to control them.  Your pressure is annoying too - and the annoyed kids of parents who fear premaritial sex know exactly how to ge ttheir revenge..

:nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :nworthy:  :tup:  :tup:  :tup:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 13, 2006, 02:51:42 PM »

Yes, the happy smiles of the Stepfords. I don't see a lot of young people up there though.

And most of the parents have a funny look about them that's somewhere between constipated and retarded...

They took our pictures (the kids) when we were locked up, luckily they aren't posting them up for everyone to see though. I saw mine when I got home and it looked like I was some crazy dude living int he woods, it didn't even look like me. I don't know if WWASP still has this policy of sending your parent a picture of you in a situation that you would only see on the photograph day (being out in the woods for instance), because for mine it kind of freaked them out. And I am sure this is the case with a lot of parents. Plus, its just retarded that they send parents picks like we are kidnapped and being ransomed or something, why cant we just talk on the phone or they visit?  :wink:

Offline 001010

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 13, 2006, 07:47:22 PM »
So they have around 100 or so families in the past few years (no dates, no last names, no proof) that wrote accolades after they were brainwashed by Discovery (EST) brainwashing seminars. Funny how they seem to all be SCL graduates and none others. With Spring Creek Lodge being their flag ship model program for the public's eye, and from what I've read and heard, the softest WWASPS program out there. It's saddening and revolting to see so many parents blinded by a total scam. I wonder if what's written is even real... Don?t they have like one hundred or more kids at SCL at a time anyway? The most typical scam to get people to buy an idea in the book.  A bunch of over-hyped, questionably real acclaims by questionably real people.  

Blah?  :roll:
[size=79]EST (Landmark/Lifespring/Discovery) \'83
Salesmanship Club \'84-\'86
Straight, Inc. \'86-\'88[/size]