Author Topic: RSC  (Read 3928 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RSC
« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2003, 09:45:00 AM »
*rolls a joint and lights up* Ozzy, you're the man.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RSC
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2003, 09:46:00 AM »
DOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RSC
« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2003, 09:53:00 AM »
See, everybody's doin' it. C'mon... :roll:

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
RSC
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2003, 12:20:00 PM »
Ok, I can't believe that no one has said it yet - "Reality is for people who can't handle drugs" Yuk yuk yuk... :grin:

Offline timmy

• View Profile
RSC
« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2003, 12:47:00 PM »
I don't get it... Oh wait, It's cuz I'm wasted...
BAAAAHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline ClayL

• View Profile
RSC
« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2003, 02:24:00 PM »
Seriously, Ozzy is the poster child for the current drug policy. Poor guy has trouble stringing together sentences.

CL

Offline Froderik

• View Profile
RSC
« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2003, 03:33:00 PM »
Right on, Clay...  :nworthy:  :silly:  :grin:

Offline 85 Day Jerk

• View Profile
RSC
« Reply #22 on: June 27, 2003, 03:42:00 PM »
Sobriety is when your ever-loving Jesus Freak of a sister comes over on a Saturday Morning around 10 a.m. when she knows you are on your first and most precious "hang-over beer,"  quietly cleaning up the mess from the party before and the stereo is softly playing something bluesy.  You have lost control of your apartment to an 18 year old punk and his friends, which outnumber yours seeing how they have no home of their own and have turned your place into their own hangout.  All fun and zero responsability for them.  At first you thought it would save money, but it has cost you alot of sanity.  

These are the thoughts that went through my mind that one Saturday morning in 1987 as I was cleaning the mess up.  My asshole room-mate even commented as he walked out the door on his way to work about how the place looks like a wreck.  Since he was going to work, he somehow felt absolved of any responsability for the goddamn mess.  Not too long after this, my front door opens and my neice and nephew run into the living room and gang tackle me knocking the beer out of my hand.  "I'll take care of this Uncle Bob," she says sweetly as she poured the beer down the sink.
"Well I can see that you are doing very well with yourself these days," my sister said while wading through the empty beer cans.  "I'll be back around 4 or 5 to pick them up."

It was'nt until after the mess was cleaned up that I realized there was no trace of my room-mate in my part of the house.  He kept all his stuff in his room, where I respected his privacy. My stuff on the otherhand, was out in the open for everyone to use and abuse.  It was then, in front of my neice and nephew that I had what alchoholics refer to as a moment of clarity.  To get away from it all, I moved away from my own apartment.  I moved into an apartment of a single mom that I knew, picked her kid up from daycare and watched her every day after work until her mom came home around midnite.  This chick was a 90 mile an hour bitch on wheels so this does'nt end on a romantic note if that's what you were hoping.  It was all just a part of life's little lessons.  I did stop drinking so much, and cut out pot altogether.  I had resolved that I would no longer put myself in those positions where people take advantage of me.
Inside a warehouse behind Tyrone Mall
we walked in darkness, kept hitting the wall.
I took the time to feel for the door,
I had been \"treated\" but what the hell for?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RSC
« Reply #23 on: June 27, 2003, 05:01:00 PM »
Ozzy / Stereopathetic Soul Manure 1994

Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy
Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy
Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy...(can I get a little echo on this?)
Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy

What does it mean?
The fire is green
The demons just came through the window

Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy
Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy
Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy
Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy

Big-league man
The future looks dim
Using [???] forever

Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy
Ozzy!  You're the man!
How can I grasp your power?
I'm sittin' here lookin' at this keychain
And you...uh, there's mascara bleeding out of your eyes
The microphone is in flames
And there's a giant chicken claw above your head

Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy
Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy Ozzy

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RSC
« Reply #24 on: August 23, 2003, 11:57:00 PM »
I went through RSC and staff training in Richardson,TX 87-89.  Everything I learned there I learned again in college, mostly in basic speech classes.  Their forbidden knowledge is secret only to the uneducated, such as those who ran straight.
 :wstupid:

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
RSC
« Reply #25 on: August 25, 2003, 09:02:00 AM »
To show how little control we have over our thoughts try telling yourself not to think about an elephant and see what happens.  We are better to actually give any of our thoughts lots of attention.  The behavior modification crap that Straight did we all know didn't work.  I know how people feel about Freud but have any of you read his books?  Start with the Psychopathology of everyday life.  Our minds and dreams will tell us everything we need to know about life.  I know I was skeptical too but psychoanalytic therapy saved my life.  Sounds like preaching but I hate to see all the suffering that all of you went through and know that life can be so good.