Author Topic: Paradise Cove success story  (Read 40335 times)

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
Paradise Cove success story
« Reply #60 on: June 16, 2005, 09:09:00 AM »
On 2005-06-15 17:02:00, Shockabilly1013 wrote:

"sorry I bashed you......I was reaching in my story....forgive me but i do believe he was setup.  I can't see him doing this he's just a bully and a wanna be thug.  

sorry again shinny (my pet name for you)  you can call me at 345-325-2282 it's really expensive but I want to find out what the hell is going on."

no offense actually taken on my part.  is there an email i can reach you at?  i only have my cell right now, and with where you are, i don't think i can call that far.  we were actually there last april and chriss tried to find you (i was out scuba diving)  i don't know how much information i actually have b/c i'm still trying to piece some things together myself.
« Last Edit: December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 PM by Guest »

Offline Shockabilly1013

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: June 16, 2005, 09:19:00 AM »
I am attempting to find out who chris's lawyer is currently.  My family is in criminal law back in miami and I am having them try and contact his attorney.  Also, if my Uncle thinks the case has any merrits he is considering aiding chris if he needs it.  When i have found a mailing address i will post it on the forum for folks to read.  Please hold any hate mail, being in prison is tough enough.

my email is [email protected] simple huh?

don't forget your prayers too.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: June 18, 2005, 09:16:00 PM »
get a good lawyer, for when chriss and garrett start talking about your involvement, maybe you can make a deal.  chriss will take all he can down with him, why should you be spared?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: June 19, 2005, 11:20:00 AM »
So, best friend, you really believe drama queen's story?

"Fat, dumb and stupid and no way to go through life."

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: June 19, 2005, 11:53:00 AM »
On 2005-06-16 06:19:00, Shockabilly1013 wrote:

"I am attempting to find out who chris's lawyer is currently.  My family is in criminal law back in miami and I am having them try and contact his attorney.  Also, if my Uncle thinks the case has any merrits he is considering aiding chris if he needs it.  When i have found a mailing address i will post it on the forum for folks to read.  Please hold any hate mail, being in prison is tough enough.

don't forget your prayers too."

Wishing you all God's Speed in your quest to help Christophe Sutton.  Please post any information you can for those of us who support your efforts and care about CS.  Perhaps those who wish to communicate with him should send correspondence through you to circumvent any hate-filled messages?

Thanks!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #65 on: June 20, 2005, 09:14:00 AM »
On 2005-06-19 08:53:00, Anonymous wrote:

"

On 2005-06-16 06:19:00, Shockabilly1013 wrote:

"I am attempting to find out who chris's lawyer is currently.  My family is in criminal law back in miami and I am having them try and contact his attorney.  Also, if my Uncle thinks the case has any merrits he is considering aiding chris if he needs it.  When i have found a mailing address i will post it on the forum for folks to read.  Please hold any hate mail, being in prison is tough enough.

don't forget your prayers too."

Wishing you all God's Speed in your quest to help Christophe Sutton.  Please post any information you can for those of us who support your efforts and care about CS.  Perhaps those who wish to communicate with him should send correspondence through you to circumvent any hate-filled messages?

Thanks!"

thank you everybody...

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #66 on: June 20, 2005, 09:15:00 AM »
On 2005-06-18 18:16:00, Anonymous wrote:

"get a good lawyer, for when chriss and garrett start talking about your involvement, maybe you can make a deal.  chriss will take all he can down with him, why should you be spared?"

who else do you think was involved?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #67 on: June 20, 2005, 09:54:00 AM »
This should not be about bashing a program. This is about the death of a mother, permanent injury to a father not to mention the other family members involved.

Quite honestly I dont feel bad for this mother or father, if they sent him there they diserve it I would think.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #68 on: June 20, 2005, 04:36:00 PM »
I dont feel bed for them either.  Nobody deserves to die but when I saw his picture and read the story I was not surprised.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #69 on: June 20, 2005, 08:28:00 PM »
How could anyone not feel bad for someone who is murdered.  The mother of a son and daughter.  I had previously asked and NEVER got an answer.

What exactly do you think his parents could have done since he had planned to murder them "in writing" PRIOR to going to Samoa, was so physically abusive to his parents that they had to get a restraining order against him living with them BEFORE he went to Samoa, was sent to numerous private schools both in Miami and outside of Miami, was sent to numerous therapists.  Instead of saying what they should not have done or where they should not have sent him, please say where you would have sent him or what you would have done with an out of control, threatening, abusive young man who was not going to school, using drugs and destroying his life and that of his mother, father and sister.

Remember, I was in Samoa with Chriss and I know what went on there, but MURDER?  No way!!

How many of you who have been in Samoa came home and attempted to kill your parents because you honestly thought they sent you there to be abused, if, in fact you were abused which Chriss was not.  He was never out of control while in Samoa so he NEVER had to be restrained!

Some of you are so mad with the program that you forget this is about someone who murdered another and seriously and permanently injured someone else and turned his sister's life upside down.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #70 on: June 20, 2005, 08:49:00 PM »
On 2005-06-20 17:28:00, Anonymous wrote:

"How could anyone not feel bad for someone who is murdered.  The mother of a son and daughter.  I had previously asked and NEVER got an answer.

What exactly do you think his parents could have done since he had planned to murder them "in writing" PRIOR to going to Samoa, was so physically abusive to his parents that they had to get a restraining order against him living with them BEFORE he went to Samoa, was sent to numerous private schools both in Miami and outside of Miami, was sent to numerous therapists.  Instead of saying what they should not have done or where they should not have sent him, please say where you would have sent him or what you would have done with an out of control, threatening, abusive young man who was not going to school, using drugs and destroying his life and that of his mother, father and sister.

Remember, I was in Samoa with Chriss and I know what went on there, but MURDER?  No way!!

How many of you who have been in Samoa came home and attempted to kill your parents because you honestly thought they sent you there to be abused, if, in fact you were abused which Chriss was not.  He was never out of control while in Samoa so he NEVER had to be restrained!

Some of you are so mad with the program that you forget this is about someone who murdered another and seriously and permanently injured someone else and turned his sister's life upside down."

Guess you'd have to be one of the kids who got sent to Samoa to know that no matter how angry a parent was with their teen, no kid deserved to be sent to that hellhole.

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #71 on: June 20, 2005, 10:00:00 PM »
I am, but no one wants to answer my question. Why.  Is there no answer or just no good answer? Asshole, I was there with Chriss!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #72 on: June 20, 2005, 10:18:00 PM »
On 2005-06-20 19:00:00, Anonymous wrote:

"I am, but no one wants to answer my question. Why.  Is there no answer or just no good answer? Asshole, I was there with Chriss!"

Personally, I have great empathy for Chris's family members but Chris is innocent until proven guilty.  Why demonize him before he's even had his day in court?

Second, if you really were in Paradise Cove, than you either were comatose the whole time or you were a suck-up upper level b/c there is no way anybody could think Paradise Cove was not abusive.

Were you at Le Tiera?  Did you know the one-legged kid from Washington State?  What about Corey Murphy?  Clayton Bowman? Chris Landre,  Sergio Alva? Randy Rogers?

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #73 on: June 20, 2005, 10:47:00 PM »
Yes, I was in PC.  I didn't say PC was not abusive.  I said that Chriss was not abused.  He was not out of control while there and was not abused there.

Yes, I know the idiot who shot off his leg.  Yes, I know Le Tiera. No I do not know Randy Rogers.

Still, no answer to my questions.  DUH!

Offline Anonymous

• View Profile
« Reply #74 on: June 20, 2005, 11:01:00 PM »
On 2005-06-20 19:47:00, Anonymous wrote:

"Yes, I was in PC.  I didn't say PC was not abusive.  I said that Chriss was not abused.  He was not out of control while there and was not abused there.

Yes, I know the idiot who shot off his leg.  Yes, I know Le Tiera. No I do not know Randy Rogers.

Still, no answer to my questions.  DUH!"

D E A T H   S K I L L S  (LIMBO)

Remember that?  

Is your name Greg by any chance?